• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm yo tits about Hyuna's ass and chill to Zion.T's new track.

http://youtu.be/Ae0Qquvtq8g

Oh god. Rhodes piano and some jazzy chords... easily the best way to my heart. I already loved the song as soon as that first chord hit, then it just escalated slowly to a fantastic song. Shit is smooth as butter... I'm loving this soo much right now.

When is this coming out officially? I need this on my phone right now lol.

Anyway, the Jackie Chan RM episode was awesome! There was some awkward sections thanks to the language barrier but for the most part, Jackie was fantastic as always. It felt a little bit like his movies IMO, obviously not Rush Hour 2 funny but still great since he instantly feels like he's part of the RM cast.

beatsan

Neo Member
Rania - Just Go teaser

Rania are flawless I don't care what anyone says. Sucks that just when Jooyi starts promoting with them again, Riko isn't.

I loved Style so I'm really looking forward to this

Calm yo tits about Hyuna's ass and chill to Zion.T's new track.

http://youtu.be/Ae0Qquvtq8g

After hearing Zion's track with Infinite H, I really respect his vocals. It's relaxing and perfect for early morning train rides

Kpop idols in general aren't known to have notable behinds...just sayin'.

Some of them are too skinny so unless they wear the right clothes you really won't be able to tell. But for the most part I think it fits their body size.
Hyosung and Sori are fit

tumblr_mj58zm5Aar1qjnysgo1_500.gif

giri

Some in here (Peru) were wondering why the kyary Seoul concert was cancelled. Apparently she was sick.

On the flip side, she has concerts planned for Singapore and Australia soon.

Tempted. Very Tempted.

vanty

Doesn't she have something new coming out in the near future? The YG twitter account has been hyping something up recently, I haven't paid much attention.

Hellix

Some of them are too skinny so unless they wear the right clothes you really won't be able to tell. But for the most part I think it fits their body size.
Hyosung and Sori are fit

Sistar is probably one of the only groups that aren't too skinny and are just right.

vanty

People are really loving that picture huh ahah. Maybe I should have chucked it into my Ferrari thread from last night and would have ended up with at least double the 200 posts it has.

Rainbow doing some two-for-one shots, leaving Seungah somewhere alone.

Sistar is probably one of the only groups that aren't too skinny and are just right.
Yeah I'd say Sistar, Secret and maybe After School all fit in that category. Sistar definitely #1 though, all seem to be in great shape.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Fuck yeah.

the album is called "Expectation" lol.. so I expect 3 new songs and 8 old ones. Better be damn good.

vanty

Wow they really photoshopped Hyeri's legs there, going from (I think) being the shortest to clearly the longest ahah. Other three look normal so I dunno what's going on.

(._.)

Banned
SOLID 50/75% chance they've each had major cosmetic work done and you guys are complaining about some FAKE shooping?

INCONFUCKINGCEIVABLE

5nwjOpv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom