• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

Finally a good Girls Day song! And Minah with good hair! Too bad nothing can be done about that face though.

fiddy.gif

heedless

beatsan

Neo Member
Ooo ooo ooo ooo...I actually thought it sounded like a mess.
hides

I'm afraid to watch Gna's new mv. I think she's super sweet, but I haven't liked any of her songs or mvs. Hope it does well.

Hellix

I'm afraid to watch Gna's new mv. I think she's super sweet, but I haven't liked any of her songs or mvs. Hope it does well.

"I'll get lost, you go your way" is still my favorite. Black & White and Green Light I liked too. Not feeling anything else from her...

Girls Day is good. I like it, and I feel like it's gonna grow on me more before I can claim to really like it. Regardless, the song has a decent beat, vocals work really well, and it seems a little more like the old GsD so I like it. And thank god it's not hyper-compressed like "Don't Forget Me" or I would've turned it off immediately. Also, I think I might need to subscribe to the church of Sojin. Yura is indeed great, but my eyes gravitate toward Sojin instead of her.

G.NA is decent as well. Good feel, vocals are nice, "oops" part is terrible and I can't watch the MV. Dat face... it's just... . I know she has a butterface and all that, but this video exists just to showcase that. She looks terrible in this MV, I'd rather watch Hyoyeon eat a burger for 4 mins instead of this video. Which is sad coz G.NA has an amazing body, but that face completely kills everything she has going for.

catmincer

After School is going to collabo with Brave Brothers for their comeback single. All my feels from before are coming back.

z9WfEHL.gif
A3L9NeE.gif

f(x) interview for Billboard | K-POP in USA for SXSW

And Inkigayo is bringing back the ranking system but eliminating physical album sales. I wonder how that will people that buyback large bulks of their album react to that. Be interesting who is affected the most

Mannnnn Sulli looks so pissed off that whole interview O_O

imnana

Neo Member
Well, I was right about G.Na releasing another shitty single. Ilhoon's practically the only male idol I like and even he couldn't save it, and not every song needs rapping.

luso

Girl's Day song is ok, I like the chorus and most of it, only the intro and too bad a overused generic electronic sound in the background beat is used (in the MV starts at 17-18s), I think I can hear it in some local Portuguese electro pop music.

G.na song not my stuff, don't like it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

Dice

대박:
That performance was amazing, and Rania with the original MV outfits was also amazing, and Rainbow special stage with the Kim Wan Sun song was amazing, and Nine Muses had the full dance break again.

왜:
GLAM is great but the song is boring, G.NA's song is ehhh and the rapper guy suuucks but I like her backup dancers, Ladies Code is meh right now but has potential to be good with a better song and styling.

아쉽다:
M! Countdown image quality.

beatsan

Neo Member
"I'll get lost, you go your way" is still my favorite. Black & White and Green Light I liked too. Not feeling anything else from her...

OK. Those were good. Especially liked I'll get lost... and Green Light. I'll support these by adding them to my playlist. Thanks for the tips!

and Oops isn't bad. i can probably listen to that in the background and get into it.

Dice

Here is that Rainbow special stage for you to enjoy excessively http://youtu.be/_U0ftSL29po

Fun fact: The original performer, Kim Wan Sun, was once given the boot from performing on a music show because her gazes were too erotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom