• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Wonder Girls' Wonder World is still one of the best all around girl group albums to come out of Kpop in the last few years. So good.

In fact, I could play this song on repeat all day long.

Edgeward

If you were ever curious how super skinny idols can have such toned stomachs, the secret has now been revealed!

On March 13, SBS’s “Midnight TV Entertainment” revealed that the very secret is none other than body makeup.

Rainbow’s Go Woori recently confessed during a variety talk show, “There are many people who draw in their abs. My abs, which was recently a hot issue, was also drawn.”

Well, with such a confession, a reporter from “Midnight TV Entertainment” tried to see if that’s true. Reporter Ha Ji Young went to a makeup artist to ask if it’s possible. The makeup artist responded, “You can draw abs so they can appear. Since the lights on stage are strong, the makeup can enhance the abs so the stomach looks more toned. It’s a makeup most female celebrities do for award ceremonies.”

She went on to show how to achieve those perfect abs. To get the coveted 11-shaped abs, one should use a brush and dab dark makeup like how one would contour a face. (You can see how the makeup artist gives an example by clicking on the link.)

link

ND856ew.jpg

LWYol5X.gif

OEE8oSn.gif

RubyFaith

lol whatever, Gna's song was good compared to her music since Black and White. It has its flaws because she's not using her full vocal range but at least the song is catchy.

iNEN3CMudG2Mt.gif

Ym1r

jooyeon top tier. always has been.

ya, and it took a *minor* role in reply 1997 for me to notice her, if shes always been that beautiful I wonder why I haven't paid attention to her. Must be my friends influence rubbing off on me, she doesn't like AS.

Jooyeon such a qtpie, she makes me question my bias too.

imnana

Neo Member
did I really hear "yaeba's cute" ?..??

I think she would be much more attractive with straight teefs.

She'd be more attractive, IA. I don't like it on everyone, it does make some girls uglier but with others it just makes them cuter imo. I've always liked it though, even when I was younger the guy I liked had a slightly crooked tooth. As long as it isn't over the top bad then I don't mind.

Queenyoung looking good.

luso

IGAB album is still so good.

Express 999 probably the best song of it. I listen to it from time to time and I think the song is so well done for a 9 member group, all the parts are optimized for each member, and Taengoo's smooth voice so good, Tiffany doesn't yells, Sunny without too high pitched voice.
I think it is a strapless soshi song, at least if we can think in terms of a soshi sound.

neoism

Express 999 probably the best song of it. I listen to it from time to time and I think the song is so well done for a 9 member group, all the parts are optimized for each member, and Taengoo's smooth voice so good, Tiffany doesn't yells, Sunny without too high pitched voice.
I think it isa strapless soshi soshi, at least if we can think in terms of a soshi sound.

Baby Maybe <3

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
more like stimulated amirite heyooooooooo

IDK, looks like her hand might have just slipped.
you mean subconsciously moved because she was trying to be sexy and she is used to sex only being mhmm

Hellix

So I guess she wants a guy to call her for a little something something? Netizens are probably having none of that shit. I bet there is an article about this on allkpop.

Ashhong

Can we get that move gifed on a member that is not Minah? Any one of them will do

edit: dammit, she's the only one doing the move -_- fucking trolling me day and night

dokish

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom