• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddler

[MV] 2Bic(투빅)_Bye Bye Love

6G9QKcx.jpg

seWO4Ki.jpg

20nczEW.jpg

9OHDSz4.jpg

3I2mE5O.jpg

GdrGABc.jpg

SctK339.jpg

PlDtKvB.jpg

vseRSFZ.jpg

Be0f2kJ.jpg

2BiC MV for "Bye Bye Love" and the first regular album "Back to Black" is out today (It's out on iTunes too)! I really like the new song and the new MV. I really really like their voices. They are really cute/handsome and funny in this MV and they really seems to have enjoyed their time spent in LA. The MV is all filmed in LA (I think) and I like everything about it, I wish I was there with them. The video have the English translation as subtitles if you want to know what is the meaning of the song.

And now the difficult part...so...is there anyone here that like this song? If that's the case, what do you think of it? I don't know if any of you like this types of songs but I'm curious to know your opinion if that's the case.

tumblr_mjnjmu8PaF1r3cwhvo6_250.gif

Cuddler, I'm not quite sure about your fascination with chubby korean males
Shindong and 2Bic
, but hey, I aint knocking it

tumblr_mjnjmu8PaF1r3cwhvo1_250.gif

2Bic song was aight

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ohhhhhhh my.

Let it be known that I would make fancams of G.NA's backup dancers.

Edit: DID YOU GUYS FUCKING SEE DASONI? WOWWWWWW

Edit 2: More thoughts from Music Bank.

• D-Unit gave their best performance yet. They are pretty much awesome now.
  • Nine Muses also gave their best performance yet. They were connecting all over the place, and that is what they were entirely lacking in the early days. I felt more engaged than I ever have watching a live performance of theirs and now I feel they have a real chance to stick around a good while and continue improving to become top tier. Their outfits were also the best yet for this promotion run, very stylish and model-like.
  • Tiny-G had the most awful performance I can recall. I mean it's not as though they bombed it, but this concept in itself was completely ridiculous. I never thought I'd see worse than the Girl's Day debut but here we are.
  • Two X is more than tolerable, I like them now. I feel like I shouldn't, yet I do. They are my guiltiest pleasure and I am now a fan.
  • Girl's Day is gonna have to sing way more boldly than that to make this song work. It's a classic club song and needs vocals to match the punch.
  • GLAM continues to be awesome and even though the song is kinda boring, it got stuck in my head all day. I attribute it to their charisma and not the song.
  • Seriously, someone tell G.NA your backup dancers aren't supposed to be 10x hotter than you.

JKTrix

And now the difficult part...so...is there anyone here that like this song? If that's the case, what do you think of it? I don't know if any of you like this types of songs but I'm curious to know your opinion if that's the case.

It's nice. This is much closer to the kind of thing I would put on my iPod than most of the songs that get posted here. I'm into K-pop for the spectacle, and if they sound fine while doing it then it's a bonus. I don't really listen to the music very much on my own, but this 2Bic song sounds like something I would already have on my playlist.

Hellix

Ohhhhhhh my.

Let it be known that I would make fancams of G.NA's backup dancers.

Edit: DID YOU GUYS FUCKING SEE DASONI? WOWWWWWW

Edit 2: More thoughts from Music Bank.

• D-Unit gave their best performance yet. They are pretty much awesome now.
  • Nine Muses also gave their best performance yet. They were connecting all over the place, and that is what they were entirely lacking in the early days. I felt more engaged than I ever have watching a live performance of theirs and now I feel they have a real chance to stick around a good while and continue improving to become top tier. Their outfits were also the best yet for this promotion run, very stylish and model-like.
  • Tiny-G had the most awful performance I can recall. I mean it's not as though they bombed it, but this concept in itself was completely ridiculous. I never thought I'd see worse than the Girl's Day debut but here we are.
  • Two X is more than tolerable, I like them now. I feel like I shouldn't, yet I do. They are my guiltiest pleasure and I am now a fan.
  • Girl's Day is gonna have to sing way more boldly than that to make this song work. It's a classic club song and needs vocals to match the punch.
  • GLAM continues to be awesome and even though the song is kinda boring, it got stuck in my head all day. I attribute it to their charisma and not the song.
  • Seriously, someone tell G.NA your backup dancers aren't supposed to be 10x hotter than you.

You weren't kidding. Dasoni and G.NA backup dancers looking good.

Also gave Teen Top and U-KISS a listen out of curiosity. With the shitty YouTube quality I thought that was GD in the beginning of Teen Top's performance. Kind of like their songs but I feel weird listening to a guy group named Teen Top.

luso

Hopefully GLAM can climb from a 5th tier group to be on 4th tier.

Old but: A~ing or Magic Girl?

Are 2PM dead? Yes if they don't' comeback this year. For now just zombies.
WG dead, but I think they will release a last work before being buried.

catmincer

Magic Girl!

Also, I'm bored with Tell me, Tell me dammit Rainbow promote Cosmic Girl.

Edit: Watched that Tiny-G performance. *shudder*

Cuddler

tumblr_mjnjmu8PaF1r3cwhvo6_250.gif

Cuddler, I'm not quite sure about your fascination with chubby korean males
Shindong and 2Bic
, but hey, I aint knocking it

tumblr_mjnjmu8PaF1r3cwhvo1_250.gif

2Bic song was aight
ahahahahah, Krystal's expressions are always hilarious in these gif. Thanks for not knocking my fascination for 2BiC and to a lesser extend right now to ShinDong, and good to know about the song.
It's nice. This is much closer to the kind of thing I would put on my iPod than most of the songs that get posted here. I'm into K-pop for the spectacle, and if they sound fine while doing it then it's a bonus. I don't really listen to the music very much on my own, but this 2Bic song sounds like something I would already have on my playlist.
Very well, it's nice to hear that, I think that this song is important for them since they launched their first first full-length album with it.

Selane

[*]Nine Muses also gave their best performance yet. They were connecting all over the place, and that is what they were entirely lacking in the early days. I felt more engaged than I ever have watching a live performance of theirs and now I feel they have a real chance to stick around a good while and continue improving to become top tier. Their outfits were also the best yet for this promotion run, very stylish and model-like.

One of my favorite things about Nine Muses is that they're always soooo nice to their fans whenever they see them at some random place on their way to a schedule or whatever. As opposed to most other idols that always ignore everyone at best or have their manager randomly beating the shit out of people at worst.

dokish

Banned
That Hyoyeon picture everytime give me the creeps. Ugh. I can't barely think of her name. Can we stop posting pictures of her, please? Like, forever? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom