• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mjm55nlpKz1qkxcnao1_250.gif
tumblr_mjm55nlpKz1qkxcnao2_250.gif

tumblr_mjm55nlpKz1qkxcnao3_250.gif
tumblr_mjm55nlpKz1qkxcnao4_250.gif

tumblr_mjm55nlpKz1qkxcnao5_250.gif
tumblr_mjm55nlpKz1qkxcnao6_250.gif

For you Alt
even though I dont see you around lol
tumblr_mjmu0nARHc1qelqsho1_500.jpg

imnana

Neo Member
Lmfao. I don't understand why people don't like her. I hate when she does that excessive aegyo though.

I like everyone..
except CL and Minzy.

Qri:

Edit: Jooyeon ft. her mum and sister

Gi4CuQy.jpg
5L7uAfI.jpg

dokish

Banned
Added the upcoming Korean documentary "Jeju Prayer" page to HanCinema database.

Synopsis
Granny Kang Sang-hee lives in Jeju. Her husband was sacrificed in the 4.3 incident. Jeju women look back in the past and current life with her life as the axis. The tragedy in Jeju still continues today in the village of Kang Jeong. The camera looks around Jeju Nap Eup, Kang Jeong and Japan like a ghost and reveals the traces and cracks in them. This granny has been sleeping with a rusty saw under her pillow according to the customs in Jeju for ridding nightmares. When will that rusty saw be thrown away? (2012 the 6th Cinema Digital Movie Awards)
The Jeju we know of is a tourist site but through the life of Granny Kang, we can see that Jeju is actually like a massive grave. (2012 The 13th Jeon Ju International Movie Awards)

The Jeju Uprising was a revolt on Jeju island off the south coast of the Korean Peninsula, beginning on April 3, 1948. Between 14,000 and 60,000 individuals were killed in fighting or execution between various factions on the island. The brutal suppression of this rebellion by the South Korean army resulted in tens of thousands of deaths, the destruction of many villages on the island, and sparking rebellions on the Korean mainland. The rebellion, which included the mutiny of several hundred members of the South Korean 11th Constabulary Regiment, lasted until May 1949, although small isolated pockets of fighting continued into 1953.[3][4] Many residents of Jeju escaped from the massacre to Japan.

Trailer can be seen here.

fullsizephoto291022.jpg

Crap, had no idea that Jeju have such tragic and sad history. :(

Pendulum

Hey peeps. Currently in the lounge at Sydney airport, waiting to fly out to Kuala Lumpur. Will be trudging through the thread sometime after I touch down, but I'm bored now so what's the elevator pitch for the last 2 weeks? What's been happening (iPhone autocorrected that to "gaping" at first) in the world of Kpop? (and the world of this thread?)

vanty

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
oq8G5Ju.jpg

Why can't that be permanent? Looks like a hotter Gain and but will then go back to being awkwardly not-cute with the shitty style they're forcing on her.

I see starvation isn't DPRK EXCLUSIVE.
From the chest down she's quite healthy. I dunno why she can look quite thin around the shoulders, it's kinda weird.

Are 2PM dead? Yes if they don't' comeback this year. For now just zombies.
WG dead, but I think they will release a last work before being buried.

I'm guessing JYP has writers block and refuses to let them release a song he didn't write.

They had a google+ hangout a few days ago, so they're at least alive:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAHbSwnmp0

The song Girls Day perform on their comeback stages called 'Please Don't Go' is surprisingly good too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZbknQXIStg

I must check out their album.

Two recent Sweetune songs people should check out:

Heo Young Saeng's The Art of Seduction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=XNgHLOFndZc

Boyfriend's I Yah:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utJrJuBQ244

Top 3.

I refuse to believe that people actually think "FUNNY HUNNY" is a decent-to-good song.

REFUSE.

I'm sure it's just some marketing honey trap by their management to see JUST HOW MANY lonely men buy into Orange Caramel's bullshit.

ryan-ts

Cuddler

Hey peeps. Currently in the lounge at Sydney airport, waiting to fly out to Kuala Lumpur. Will be trudging through the thread sometime after I touch down, but I'm bored now so what's the elevator pitch for the last 2 weeks? What's been happening (iPhone autocorrected that to "gaping" at first) in the world of Kpop? (and the world of this thread?)

2BiC releases their first full-length album "Back to Black" and the MV for the song "Bye Bye Love"! :)

[MV] 2Bic(투빅)_Bye Bye Love

Selane

You see Jiyoung, this is why people hold down their skirts whenever they step onto one of those platform things. Because they know that every photographer will intentionally wait until that exact moment to take a picture. Of course, I'm kind of glad you didn't...

Ashhong

Maybe if we're mean to her Minah will break down and eat excessively towards a healthy body weight

Still wont help that face though.

So is ebola under a microscope.

My man. Ill throw u a fist bump by saying hyo looks damn good in neos pics up there.

So my gf was telling me that Hyuna and Sunmi left WG because they got pregnant, and that Jay Park was the one that fucked Sunmi, and the real reason he got kicked out. Is this a common theory around the net? I had never heard it. Her friends uncle is a casting manager for SM in Korea and heard it from him

luso

69203_434685423284169_1542361_n.jpg

Still wont help that face though.

My man. Ill throw u a fist bump by saying hyo looks damn good in neos pics up there.

So my gf was telling me that Hyuna and Sunmi left WG because they got pregnant, and that Jay Park was the one that fucked Sunmi, and the real reason he got kicked out. Is this a common theory around the net? I had never heard it. Her friends uncle is a casting manager for SM in Korea and heard it from him

Some "people" even say it was JYP who went full Hyuna. But yeah, those theories floats around since then, lol.

iCvNwavRQU2ao.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
wdQ7a58.gif

Ashhong

She pointed out how JYP and 2pm had his back in the beginning of the MySpace controversy, and that it all changed around the time Sunmi left. I was too lazy to look up the timing but I'm sure it fits.

Dice

Yeah the second incident with Jay that broke everything is shrouded in mystery, so people have thought up all kinds of crazy rumors for it. Same thing with Hyuna apparently leaving the industry for "health issues" caused by the harsh idol life... which she soon jumped right back into full force. Both cases are ripe for the rumor mill to go crazy, though for the most part I've seen people accept Sunmi's official story of merely not being able to handle it/her father's pressure/depression and pursuing education instead.

I heard that same exact thing from a fob, ash.

Did we all meet the same fob or something?

I've heard a variation of this story myself... everything is the same but the difference is that Hyuna wasn't pregnant. She left WG coz Cube had a better offer. And everything we see with Hyuna in these days is part of the deal she struck with them and why the rest of 4Minute lack exposure.

But yeah, theories like these are everywhere.

Best one I've heard was that Jay Park got kicked out of 2PM coz he was getting way too popular and the rest of the members didn't like it. They basically conspired to kick him out of the group and when the first scandal didn't work, the second one appeared and it's all shrouded in mystery coz Jay was JYP's wonderboy. Supposedly, the second one is legitimate and really damaging but JYP didn't want Jay to disappear so he kept the scandal a secret, got pissed at 2PM for trying to leak it out, and it's why 2PM is practically dead and why Jay is still in the industry.

Crazily enough, that theory makes sense today. @___@

luso

I don't recall well the scandal timeline so I can't be sure of anything.
Jay Park stuff could be believable but Hyuna was what, 16y? and contract for sure had a strong parents power or so, then if something was wrong they had the power to choose, also JYP is not known for clinching at all costs, different story if it was with KKS.

anyone know tha source for this...gonna know what she was scolding fany about lol :p I probably seen it 2 months ago but forgot
Try looking for Music Triangle and SNSD, the trophy is from there.

neoism

I don't recall well the scandal timeline so I can't be sure of anything.
Jay Park stuff could be believable but Hyuna was what, 16y? and contract for sure had a strong parents power or so, then if something was wrong they had the power to choose, also JYP is not known for clinching at all costs, different story if it was with KKS.

Try looking for Music Triangle and SNSD, the trophy is from there.

감사합니다
wasn't what I was thinking it was no scolding lol....

Dice

Shipping all the permutations of that.
Including Sungah + Hyuna?

I'm getting mixed messages here.

I've heard a variation of this story myself... everything is the same but the difference is that Hyuna wasn't pregnant. She left WG coz Cube had a better offer. And everything we see with Hyuna in these days is part of the deal she struck with them and why the rest of 4Minute lack exposure.
So the former CEO of JYP was poaching from JYP's biggest group to start his new company? I don't think there's any bad blood there for such a thing to be true. That's just crazy talk.

Supposedly, the second one is legitimate and really damaging but JYP didn't want Jay to disappear so he kept the scandal a secret, got pissed at 2PM for trying to leak it out, and it's why 2PM is practically dead and why Jay is still in the industry.
Practically dead? Is that what they call a string of #1 hits then going to be a hit in Japan for a year (in the midst of which was a DUI scandal)? Bro, are your sources Vietnamese schoolgirls?

Edit: OMG

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.se/2013/03/the-reason-for-ga-ins-sometimes-distant.html

gpElAU3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom