• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see Jiyoung, this is why people hold down their skirts whenever they step onto one of those platform things. Because they know that every photographer will intentionally wait until that exact moment to take a picture. Of course, I'm kind of glad you didn't...

This reminds me: I saw a picture of Dasom earlier today that..... lets just say the photographer got real lucky with the timing D:

tumblr_mi2m7wrVW21r3cwhvo3_250.gif

dokish

Banned
Just bought my plane ticket. June 17 I'm going back to Korea.

Anyone in Miami or Dallas would like to hug me at the airport?

CRAYON POP AND SNSD HERE I GOOO!!!!!

Dice, that's exactly why they're theories. I heard those theories from a friend(she's indeed Viet but in college haha) who probably got them off Tumblr or some nonsense. Knowing how much bullshit goes on in K-Pop I don't think serious fact checking is necessary lol.

Anyone in Miami or Dallas would like to hug me at the airport?

If you stop by in Dallas at the right time, I might go just for the shits and giggles.
And buy you a beer for the hilarious nonsense you bring in this thread.

dokish

Banned
Dice, that's exactly why they're theories. I heard those theories from a friend(she's indeed Viet but in college haha) who probably got them off Tumblr or some nonsense. Knowing how much bullshit goes on in K-Pop I don't think serious fact checking is necessary lol.

If you stop by in Dallas at the right time, I might go just for the shits and giggles.
And buy you a beer for the hilarious nonsense you bring in this thread.

Arrive at 9AM. Flight to Seoul at 10:45AM. So yes, we have time for a beer!

<3~

I always wanted to visit the US, but my visa was rejected (even today I still curse the fucking guy). I also would love to be among americans. Will be nice to chat with a native.

Tenck

<3~

I always wanted to visit the US, but my visa was rejected (even today I still curse the fucking guy). I also would love to be among americans. Will be nice to chat with a native.

How long you going for this time?

dokish

Banned
1 year. Going to study abroad as an exchange student. (I will get back after the World Cup. Gotta cheer with my fellow koreans).

dokish

Banned
What exactly did u do the first time again? I thought u would stay for longer

I stayed for 47 days. Visiting & Studying & Hookering. Was my first time. I wish I could have stayed longer, but because of college I wasn't able to. Now I'm going full force. Wanna master the language while I'm there, come back to Brazil, finish my graduation, then (hopefully) win a scholarship to do a Master's Degree program and move for good to Seoul.

The first time I went to actually study the language. I was enrolled(?) in a language course.

neoism

<3~

your not missing anything.....

neoism

She needs a nose job more than anyone in the industry other than Yang Yoseob.

Yoona no, Taeyeon maybe a bit, the rest probably have.

tae lol no... she looks the same.... if anything its her teeth... Jessica is the only one really that looks it still a 95% no one has... it takes weeks if not months for the swelling to go down... they have their picture takin everyday for the past 6 years....

IIRC, visitors aren't allowed inside the international terminal unless you're flying out yourself so I'll check it out if this rule still applies.

And if it doesn't work, just chat it up with the locals. DFW is one of the friendliest cities in the US, you'll have no trouble making friends here.

Tenck

IIRC, visitors aren't allowed inside the international terminal unless you're flying out yourself so I'll check it out if this rule still applies.

And if it doesn't work, just chat it up with the locals. DFW is one of the friendliest cities in the US, you'll have no trouble making friends here.

Yeah you need to be a traveler to pass the terminal.

dokish

Banned
You'll be shot on sight and taken into the office for waterboarding.

Without a Visa I wouldn't risk it.

I lol'd.

US government have a lot of creativity when it comes to creating bullshit visa restrictions, specially for "ally" countries. I mean, even germans have a free pass to the US, while Brazil (a very peaceful country, that basically lick US's balls) have to go under these procedures. I actually need a VISA even IF I'M JUST TRANSFERRING PLANES! That's correct my friends. Brazil > USA > South Korea, and I still need a visa (C-1 type). I didn't know that. But now my tickets are bought and I STILL (I don't know why, really) prefer to go to USA and then SK then some country in Europe with several stops.

I'm actually going to ANOTHER visa interview in April (haha), but this time is different, I just wanna transfer planes, instead of actually visiting the US, like the other time.

I think that with a C-1 visa I can at least get out of the terminal (the website said 49 days IIRC)... so.... maybe I can get a beer with jongkookie. We'll see.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A very peaceful country with some very large, active, and powerful drug cartels that would just looove their guys to be able to freely travel in and out of the US.

Niks

I lol'd.

US government have a lot of creativity when it comes to creating bullshit visa restrictions, specially for "ally" countries. I mean, even germans have a free pass to the US, while Brazil (a very peaceful country, that basically lick US's balls) have to go under these procedures. I actually need a VISA even IF I'M JUST TRANSFERRING PLANES! That's correct my friends. Brazil > USA > South Korea, and I still need a visa (C-1 type). I didn't know that. But now my tickets are bought and I STILL (I don't know why, really) prefer to go to USA and then SK then some country in Europe with several stops.

I'm actually going to ANOTHER visa interview in April (haha), but this time is different, I just wanna transfer planes, instead of actually visiting the US, like the other time.

I think that with a C-1 visa I can at least get out of the terminal (the website said 49 days IIRC)... so.... maybe I can get a beer with jongkookie. We'll see.

Do you even realize the shit that comes out of your mouth?

dokish

Banned
Do you even realize the shit that comes out of your mouth?

No. Enlight me.

A very peaceful country with some very large, active, and powerful drug cartels that would just looove their guys to be able to freely travel in and out of the US.

I'm not talking about giving away free pass. Is perfectly manageable to distinguish drug dealers from perfectly normal students, like myself. I was rejected because I "may" try to find a job and live in the US? I don't know much about politics, and I don't think anyone where in GAF does aswell, but is crazy that my documents didn't gave the guy confidence. I mean, I'm a college student, was I suppose to pay for my own trip, travel with friends/family or something? I showed my records in college, etc. It didn't meant anything to the guy interviewing me. Of course my parents were to pay for the trip and I was traveling alone.

Well, whatever. All I want is to get my C-1 without trouble.

I will kill them all if I'm rejected again

I mean, I'm a college student, was I suppose to pay for my own trip, travel with friends/family or something? I showed my records in college, etc. It didn't meant anything to the guy interviewing me. Of course my parents were to pay for the trip and I was traveling alone.

That's actually the problem right there. The only way you can get in as a college student is if you're under a study abroad program. Other than that, the quickest way to get in here is by either sneaking in the border, or finding some lonely rich American woman who's willing to marry you and petition you. Beyond that, it's gonna take at least 5 years before you can get a petition to get in.

Also, I forgot to mention that Texas has a stupid law that prevents you from buying alcohol before 12 noon. So none of the bars inside the terminal are gonna be open by then.

dokish

Banned
Its kinda scary because in american movies you always see these religious freaks in Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana and states like that. I didn't know the Jesusland meme, but I took a look into it, and found out THIS image with states who votes for rep/dem government... and holy shit, so much states votes for Republicans. Is this accurate? Wow...

To stay relevant...

dokish

Banned
They all look weird. The best looking person there is the black dude.

WTF is wrong with Lizzy's face.

Is this really OC? I demand permission to enter the USA and meet Lovely Tom~

neoism

I lol'd.

seriously man dun waste your money.. unless you wanted to drop 10k+(probably way more) in a big city and get the full tourist experience... the US is pretty shitty...seriously I would give anything if I had the means to leave and never come back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom