• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

iNP6ucdlhqcV.gif

ib0xFcC2BEEf7e.gif

<3

Draxal

Didn't anybody find this hilarious?

The name of the person that I love
and want to call until my throat goes dry
The name of the person that I miss day by day
with an excited heart
is none other than Yoona

Her kind and pure heart never changes
and she is always by my side, protecting me
She is innocent and loyal

She has my heart in her hands
and I am always missing her

Meeting her was a divine blessing
and praying for her happiness
brings peace to my heart

Every single day, I miss her
Feelings of longing cloud my heart
She pours her love into my heart
making my feelings of longing wash over me in waves
She makes the love in my heart billow like the ocean's waves

It's raining outside, a spring's shower...
I am reminded of Yoona, a lover of spring rain

I imagine
Yoona wearing a yellow rain coat
Running through the airport's terminal
and grabbing a taxi to come to me
so that we can take a walk through the forest
of the sky park

Because I love her, I miss her day by day
But living a life with Yoona means that I am happy

I love you, Yoona-ssi
To me, you are my everything...

Chesskid1

Banned
just finished watching taecyeon's WGM.

taec speaks in english the entire time so that's pretty cool. his wife, gui gui has like 5th grade english and she sound so derpy but it's kind of cute in a way. prolly gonna watch a few episodes, it's pretty awkward since they can barely understand each other tho :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9vYX9yrgc

milkham

Finished the In Hyon Queen's drama with Yoo Inna.

Sometimes I feel that K Pop GAF doesn't watch dramas (because of the lack of discussion).

Yoo In Na is in a drama with IU right now, it's called You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin, its on dramafever if thats not blocked for you.

Chesskid1

Banned
Yoo In Na is in a drama with IU right now, it's called You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin, its on dramafever if thats not blocked for you.

i thought about watching this but it's 50 episodes long!!! 20ish is about my maximum for a drama, couldn't handle anymore unless it was like an allstar cast.

Forbes Top 10 Korean Celebrities;

1. Psy
He has rocked the world with “Gangnam Style,” which got a record-breaking 1.4 billion hits on YouTube and 40 million digital downloads. His gross income in 2012 was over $40 million.

2. Girls’ Generation
The girl group’s single “Twinkle” nearly topped the album charts in the first half year of 2012. Girls’ Generation is in high demand in advertising and TV shows.

3. Son Yeon-Jae
The rhythmic gymnast placed fifth overall in the finals at the 2012 London Olympics.

4. Kim Soo-Hyun
Popularity significantly increased with TV series Moon Embracing the Sun. Starred in recent blockbuster movie The Thieves.

5. Big Bang
Mini-album Alive and special edition Still Alive have hit No. 1 in various musical charts. Won Album of the Year at the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards. Last year they sold 652,120 album copies.

6. Park Tae-Hwan
Won the silver medal in the men’s 400-meter freestyle swimming event at 2012 London Olympics.

7. Song Joong-Ki
Starred in TV role in The Innocent Man and also played a main role in the box office hit movie A Werewolf Boy.

8. IU
Nation’s favorite girl singer again managed to become No. 1 on the charts with “Every End of the Day.” She was also cast as a main character in KBS television series You’re the Best, Lee Soon-Shin.

9. Kim Yu-Na
Figure skater has announced that she will be retiring after the 2014 Sochi Olympics.

10. Super Junior
Their sixth album, Sexy, Free and Single, sold 570,000 copies; they also won Best Artist Group Award at the 19th Korean Entertainment Arts Awards.

llehuty

Week #15

PSY - Gentleman (13/04)

The entire cast of &#8216;Infinity Challenge&#8217; and Ga In to star in Psy&#8217;s new MV
&#8216;Infinity Challenge&#8217; members snap a photo from Psy&#8217;s new music video set

Jay Park - Joah & Welcome (10/04)

Teaser
JOAH + &#49324;&#49892;/ONE HUNNIT + WELCOME [PREVIEW]

Zion.T - Babay (ft. Gaeko) (09/04)

Teaser

Gain & Hyungwoo - Brunch from Romantic Spring(08/04)

Teaser
Ga-in totally not taking advantage of her appearance in Psy's MV

ramyeon

KPop Star 2 is finally over. Spoilers:
It was obvious from a long time ago that Akdong Musicians were going to win because of how popular they are but oh well, they deserve it.
They deserve it, and they were my favourite contestants by a long shot, but I didn't want them to win. If they go with any of those 3 companies it'll just be a huge disappointment.

This instiz post was pretty funny..

&#50501;&#46041;&#48036;&#51648;&#49496;&#51060; 3&#49324;&#47196; &#44040; &#44221;&#50864;
In the case that Akdong Musician goes with one of the 3 companies...

SM : &#51216;&#51216; (Don't Go..)
&#46972;&#47732;&#51064;&#44148;&#44032; (Hooroorook)

JYP : &#45796;&#47532;&#44844;&#51648;&#47560; (English Ver.)

YG : &#47588;&#47141;&#51080;&#50612; (Feat. &#48149;&#48388;)
&#47588;&#47141;&#51080;&#50612; (Feat. ? )

Not far from the truth either ;)

neoism

Forbes Top 10 Korean Celebrities;

1. Psy
He has rocked the world with “Gangnam Style,” which got a record-breaking 1.4 billion hits on YouTube and 40 million digital downloads. His gross income in 2012 was over $40 million.

2. Girls’ Generation
The girl group’s single “Twinkle” nearly topped the album charts in the first half year of 2012. Girls’ Generation is in high demand in advertising and TV shows.

3. Son Yeon-Jae
The rhythmic gymnast placed fifth overall in the finals at the 2012 London Olympics.

4. Kim Soo-Hyun
Popularity significantly increased with TV series Moon Embracing the Sun. Starred in recent blockbuster movie The Thieves.

5. Big Bang
Mini-album Alive and special edition Still Alive have hit No. 1 in various musical charts. Won Album of the Year at the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards. Last year they sold 652,120 album copies.

6. Park Tae-Hwan
Won the silver medal in the men’s 400-meter freestyle swimming event at 2012 London Olympics.

7. Song Joong-Ki
Starred in TV role in The Innocent Man and also played a main role in the box office hit movie A Werewolf Boy.

8. IU
Nation’s favorite girl singer again managed to become No. 1 on the charts with “Every End of the Day.” She was also cast as a main character in KBS television series You’re the Best, Lee Soon-Shin.

9. Kim Yu-Na
Figure skater has announced that she will be retiring after the 2014 Sochi Olympics.

10. Super Junior
Their sixth album, Sexy, Free and Single, sold 570,000 copies; they also won Best Artist Group Award at the 19th Korean Entertainment Arts Awards.
lol why didn't they say how much they made.. :/ SM commies

JustinBB7

oh really... I really dun follow Jessica shes pretty low in my rankings... did she even try in those episode's...:p

The first time it was like she wasn't even there. I remember she was just walking around by herself and was bored. Second time was amazing though.

Has Psy been on Running Man btw?

dokish

Banned
It isn't. I will see.
Looks like Fanny has been stealing Sooyoungs meals again
Well, I'm glad she is. I miss "chubby" Yuri.

Fan looks so hot because she IS more 'round' than the rest
and brunette
i thought about watching this but it's 50 episodes long!!! 20ish is about my maximum for a drama, couldn't handle anymore unless it was like an allstar cast.

All-Star cast doesn't mean "always good". Watch My Daughter Soo Young, sooo great. Doesn't hurt to watch one or two episodes (you will get hooked)

There is a chick on campus that looks like Suzy.

I have one spot available in my dungeon. May I know what college do you attend?

Ashhong

I was going to chime in with "Ash, you obviously like the look of her considering how many times you've asked, so you could always remember a person rather than a whole group(s)" but then you went and got all serious :/

I could, but unless I see her like every day I probably won't. Don't do drugs y'all

Ym1r

taec speaks in english the entire time so that's pretty cool. his wife, gui gui has like 5th grade english and she sound so derpy but it's kind of cute in a way. prolly gonna watch a few episodes, it's pretty awkward since they can barely understand each other tho :p

omg shes so adorable... and the winter outfit is so damn cute. NO WONDER I LIKE FOBS DAMNIT.

dokish

Banned
Damn. After listening (and acknowledging the existence of) the Kayagum for the first time in Queen In Hyon's drama, I wanna learn so bad. Didn't find quite the style of music that I want (super fast and distorted like in the drama), but I came across some nice stuff.

http://youtu.be/tFe8nHQottI

http://youtu.be/KTaByvEoq2I

http://youtu.be/6RScLgc-AJE (this one is really good)

Took a quick look at the price, and it seems the good ones are in the 200~500 dollars range.

Def getting one and taking some lessons in the future.

neoism

untitled-jpg.79778

she looks perfect no matter what.... I will miss her long hair dearly, buy whatever makes her happy, and it will be easier to deal with...nice to know SM doesn't control them so much in this regard, but with Sunny's craziness its known already... She really does look amazing in blonde, brunette or red hair.. dat long though ;___;

Ico

Thanks for the link. Gui Gui is so cute. I also enjoyed the little cultural misunderstandings and predict that there will be some more as the show goes on.

I've watched the first couple of episodes. I don't know how much I'll like it 30 or 40 episodes in but I'm enjoying the show so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom