• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

z3PBOgL.gif
PpP1qjP.gif

4NEWeyV.gif
6xo3WcP.gif
8pXL9jF.gif

wcIJ4XO.gif
y6vobq0.gif
S0jmOCi.gif

wCDufnW.gif
ixAxsZ2.gif

KUrNRvd.gif
sgFvd0F.gif

luso

So its kind of like f(x)’s Koala but with a different name.

Nice
I watched most of Koala, Sulli and Krystal were the brats, Luna trying to control them, Victoria motherly when was present (she was in WGM). Ambro was in hiatus.

Younha releases Greetings of Afar, OST from Goddess of Workplace.
Not an outstanding song but displays her smooth voice nicely.

Hellix

On the April 8th broadcast of tvN‘s ‘Taxi‘, when asked, “Who is the female celebrity that you want to act with on ‘SNL Korea‘?”, Jay Park revealed that the woman who has caught his eyes lately is none other than Bora.

MC Jun Hyun Moo asked the singer, “Do you have any plans to date? It doesn’t seem like you’re dating at the moment”, asking the question all fan girls are dying to know. Jay Park then boldly joked, “Unless Bora appears before me, I don’t think I’ll be dating.”

Jun Hyun Moo replied, “This will definitely appear in the news articles. ‘Jay Park won’t start dating unless it’s Bora?’ Do you really like Bora that much?” Jay then revealed how he had come to develop his crush, saying,“I came to admire her watching SISTAR19‘s ‘Gone Not Around Any Longer‘ performances. But I think that if this broadcast airs, it will become more awkward between us.”

Not a bad choice there.

luso

Girl’s Day‘s Minah let her fans know that she wouldn’t mind being kidnapped for a day.

On April 9th, Minah tweeted a photo of herself and wrote, “Ahhh I want to go [on a trip somewhere]….! Someone please kidnap me!!! Kekekeke.”

Dokish, seize the opportunity!

Draxal

He's got good taste, but still being hated upon a tad.

http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/jay-park-chooses-bora-as-his-ideal-girl.html

Article: [Taxi] Jay Park "I don't want to date at the moment, but I would if for SISTAR's Bora"

Source: News 24 via Nate

1. [+138, -15] I'm a girl but I really think Bora's pretty ㅠㅠ

2. [+128, -13] Bora really is pretty.. That refreshing smile, healthy and sexy body. I watch music shows just to see Bora.

3. [+124, -22] I want to ask Jay Park... Will he fight for Korea if we get into war?

4. [+124, -28] When he was kicked out to America, his fans went all crazy... Where are those fans now?

5. [+99, -19] I want to date Bora too ㅋㅋ

6. [+122, -50] I refuse to give up our Bora to a Yankee like you!

7. [+83, -29] Bora's pretty but not for you

8. [+78, -28] I bet this guy will run away to America if we get into war

Pendulum

Krystal has instagram: kjungxox

b35e3c02a0d011e2a54722000a9f1597_7.jpg

Yes.

Oooh, no wonder Krystal was in New Zealand

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/fx-fly-to-new-zealand-for-their-new-reality-show-amazing-fx

So its kind of like f(x)’s Koala but with a different name.

Yes.

Girl’s Day‘s Minah let her fans know that she wouldn’t mind being kidnapped for a day.

On April 9th, Minah tweeted a photo of herself and wrote, “Ahhh I want to go [on a trip somewhere]….! Someone please kidnap me!!! Kekekeke.”

Yes.

tumblr_m9sqah3XWN1r8dy8go1_500.gif

Accompanying pic for Minah's kidnap tweet:

-----

Chesskid is already on this, but I don't see anything in this thread. After denying it, CCM confirmed the Jiyeon/Hyomin/Eunjung/Areum subunit today.

Music industry insiders were right for Core Contents Media has broken their silence, now confirming the launch of T-ara‘s very own subunit consisting of 4 members, Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, and Areum!
The agency officially announced their plans while announcing the date of May 1st as the scheduled debut of the unit with their track produced by Duble Sidekick.
The track is said to be inspired by the old-school drama ‘Country Side Life‘, which will also be the name of the girls’ title track. “‘Country Side Life’ is based off MBC’s long-running drama of the same name, taking its main theme as the song’s motive. Through the lyrics, the song talks about the feelings of wanting to escape the confinements of everyday life,” said the agency.
The song will be a strong dance track that will have elements of hip hop, like ‘Dispatch‘ guessed atearlier, and the performance as well as their styling will show you a different side of T-ara.
The name of the unit still has not been announced, but you can bet that more details will be dropped as the end of the month approaches!

Through the lyrics, the song talks about the feelings of wanting to escape the confinements of everyday life,” said the agency.

escape the confinements of everyday life

Are the girls trying to say something, CCM?

Hyomin is apparently prettily heavily involved in the styling for the concept. She's been shopping in Harajuku:

tumblr_mkyyi9GVbi1qe65h9o2_500.jpg

EDIT:

The ‘2013 Dream Concert‘ released their incredible lineup to the public. The Dream Concert is usually the biggest and baddest concert in Korea and this year will be no different.

The 19th edition of the annual concert will be held on May 11 at the Seoul World Cup Arena and the lineup includes SHINee, B2ST, INFINITE, 2AM, U-KISS, ZE:A, Girls’ Generation, KARA, 4minute, T-ara, SECRET, SISTAR, EXO, B1A4, Rainbow, Huh Gak, Girl’s Day, SPEED, BTOB, EvoL, and VIXX.

tumblr_mkyod7aANX1qdcel5o6_250.gif

dokish

Banned
So... I never really followed AF or OC...

We have shows that went into the intimate life of Nana? (A show focused on AF or OC, doesn't matter). We have all kinds of shows that SNSD went/made that reveals their personnal lifes, habits, dormitory life, practice life, etc etc.

Can I find Nana in a similar program?

EDIT: I Love girl groups performances in the army. So funny.

imnana

Neo Member
So... I never really followed AF or OC...

We have shows that went into the intimate life of Nana? (A show focused on AF or OC, doesn't matter). We have all kinds of shows that SNSD went/made that reveals their personnal lifes, habits, dormitory life, practice life, etc etc.

Can I find Nana in a similar program?

After School don't really do much variety, Nana especially as she said she doesn't like it. It's usually Lizzy, Jooyeon or UEE (and used to be Kahi). The best thing they have is Playgirlz School from 2010. You can probably find it on Youtube.

Lee Hyori, 2PM, B2ST, MBLAQ, 4minute, T-ara, SECRET, After School, and SISTAR are all rumored to have comebacks in May.

I'm preparing for AS to get buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom