• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Sunny Hill has some good ass music. I hope they go back to the old style instead of the ballad stuff they've recently done. Or at least get something like 'Pray.'

7oB4AC0.gif

TQ0ucCU.gif

UCvRGR9.gif

she looks perfect no matter what.... I will miss her long hair dearly, buy whatever makes her happy, and it will be easier to deal with...nice to know SM doesn't control them so much in this regard, but with Sunny's craziness its known already... She really does look amazing in blonde, brunette or red hair.. dat long though ;___;

The whole time I was like, why is she holding a block of Hershey.

giri

Jisook's going to need a bit more practice to match Jaekyung's skills.

e19zrv.jpg

You say that, but mini pizza's kick ass.

I'm fully on board with the current idol cooking trend.

Anyway, here's my attempt at cooking a new dish from the weekend.

I showed a bunch of people the chicken as it was marinating, but, here it is cooked, korean chilli chicken.

Just with a simple salad, but man, it was tasty as.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yes, this high-cut trend is incredibly stupid looking, and most of all with shorts. I know why it's being done, to make the waistband land at the most narrow point of the waist, but as it does, it also throws off vertical ratios of visual proportions and thus completely fails to present the beauty of the female form. I guarantee you no guy ever gave the feedback "that awkwardly high waistband cut is so hot!" and it's all girls trying to impress girls with narrow waists and missing the point/context of what looks good about them. A band/belt at that point can sometimes work with the silhouette a dress creates but that is a whole different concept from pants and shorts.

Pendulum

Does Magic Concert get subbed anywhere? There have been some good guests lately (Girl's Day / OC). Plus the magic is decent too.

beatsan

Neo Member
f(x) - Lollipop MV

Wow, I had no idea this amazing song had a MV. Only found shitty quality videos though...

looks like that's the chinese version. I was thinking "wait...that's not SHINee" lol. Had to read the YT comments to see what was going on.

Been watching f(x) koala -- Has Krystal always been that cold? Lol
i like it tho
and poor Luna always goes on some monologues cause the other members ignore her.

'Fany: lookin good in those pics

Always liked that outfit on them. I'm looking forward to her new drama

Edit:

130406 KBS2 Entertainment Weekly - Suzy (Eng Subs)

W_Dreamer

Can't wait for next weeks episode of Running Man!

Jessica running around in a White Bunny Hat the whole mission will crack me up!

Seeing Tiger Jongkook chasing Giraffe Kwangsoo around the zoo would be hilarious too.

Not sure what Ji-hyo Animal Head would be though...?

Can't wait for next weeks episode of Running Man!

Jessica running around in a White Bunny Hat the whole mission will crack me up!

Seeing Tiger Jongkook chasing Giraffe Kwangsoo around the zoo would be hilarious too.

Not sure what Ji-hyo Animal Head would be though...?
I would say a bird because they always use that Angry Birds theme.
UU6T9Fw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom