• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

veYg7oi.gif
veYg7oi.gif

Kz7Iu9d.gif
IJvaHZR.gif

YES!!!

Damn, this song is too good! I thought it was gonna be boring at first coz the production seemed a little lame, but the song is so chill and easy on the ears. I love it.

Also, that girl is hella cute. I need to make a trip to Seattle soon lol.

Agreed with everything you said. Such a carefree nice song.

Pendulum

After School don't really do much variety, Nana especially as she said she doesn't like it. It's usually Lizzy, Jooyeon or UEE (and used to be Kahi). The best thing they have is Playgirlz School from 2010. You can probably find it on Youtube.

Orange Caramel (so, Nana) did do a Weekly Idol show. Youtube for that.

Edit:

Um.

Taking a leaf from G-Dragon's recent book?

llehuty

Lee Hyori, 2PM, B2ST, MBLAQ, 4minute, T-ara, SECRET, After School, and SISTAR are all rumored to have comebacks in May. Papa YG release the Taeyang.

Escaping PSY at all costs.

Quite good. The other track from the single is also good. I want the same girl in the MV!

This is her - ???
L9KBkfb.jpg
On the April 8th broadcast of tvN‘s ‘Taxi‘, when asked, “Who is the female celebrity that you want to act with on ‘SNL Korea‘?”, Jay Park revealed that the woman who has caught his eyes lately is none other than Bora.

MC Jun Hyun Moo asked the singer, “Do you have any plans to date? It doesn’t seem like you’re dating at the moment”, asking the question all fan girls are dying to know. Jay Park then boldly joked, “Unless Bora appears before me, I don’t think I’ll be dating.”

Jun Hyun Moo replied, “This will definitely appear in the news articles. ‘Jay Park won’t start dating unless it’s Bora?’ Do you really like Bora that much?” Jay then revealed how he had come to develop his crush, saying,“I came to admire her watching SISTAR19‘s ‘Gone Not Around Any Longer‘ performances. But I think that if this broadcast airs, it will become more awkward between us.”
Not a bad choice there.

He has good taste.

Glorious gif. Source?

tumblr_mjcjmh4yoX1rmur82o1_500.gif

KARA - Orion MV (close-up version)

Pendulum

I've been thinking about it, and the thing that I dislike the most about that Jiyeon Unit pic is that stupid little "th" hanging to the right of the lips. Not needed. Reminds me of "7st" on the Mirage album cover. Reeks of amateur attention to detail.
Yeah, I'm OCD
The "bling" hip hop look with the beanie and chains comes in as second dislike. Would have preferred a hip hop look similar to T.T.L. 2, but looking at G-Dragon, 2NE1, and smaller hip hop acts like D-Unit and Delight, I guess this is where the Korean stylists are heading.

Glorious gif. Source?

The Star Interview: Bonus Scenes - Girl's Day

Pendulum

What Lies album? The only Lies song I know from them is on First Absolute..

That's the one. Brain fart over what the album was called. It had Lies and Wanna Play ( 놀아볼래) which this seems linked to.

JXfPv5H.jpg

While we're on the topic of initial concept pics that didn't reflect the released MV and stage concept...

taetiseo+concept+photos+snsd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom