• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaSone

Indeed, we shouldn't be harmed by teaser pics, it's gonna be awesome, I'm pretty sure of it. Also that Jay Park song is quite good.

Pendulum

Naked photos of Kara without censorship, send me PM!

tumblr_mfk9zyGwSE1qdcel5o1_250.gif

Edit:

Jessica's still got that throwing arm.

1.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
That was for the Lies album, I think. Which turned out not like that concept.

that's right! here are some other pictures from then.

you can view the rest here (including individual closeup shots /w the ugly wigs), but i'm afraid you will have to login: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/gallery/album/23-pre-lies-promotion-photos-2009/

also, i compiled a list of songs by duble sidekick, who is producing their new song! it's his first time working with t-ara, but he seems to be working with CCM quite often now.

sister - lovin U
MBLAQ - this is war
b1a4 - tried to walk
2yoon - 24/7
bap - stop it/crash
davichi - turtle
speed - that's my fault
leessang - tears
the see ya - poison/be with you
baek jiyoung - good boy
dalmation - er/safety zone
bang young guk - i remember
two x - double up

i bolded 2yoon cause 2yoon. his songs are pretty good so check em out if you haven't, except 2yoon.

kinda hope they do something slightly diff then t-ara. subunits are a waste if you are just doing the same thing as the full group imo

Ashhong

That's the one. Brain fart over what the album was called. It had Lies and Wanna Play ( 놀아볼래) which this seems linked to.

JXfPv5H.jpg

While we're on the topic of initial concept pics that didn't reflect the released MV and stage concept...

taetiseo+concept+photos+snsd.jpg

Stuff of nightmares. Both of those.

I not bad per say, but it pales when compared to the rest of their singles

Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt11kOEhOMc

Cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UggIMs8pdE

Stay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqrHdwBIoOI

Mona Lisa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SenkemTrZMQ

I Don't Know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exVK6_4G40

Re watching these reminded me how underrated they are.

On another note, i was look up E-Tribes' (Snsd's Gee/tons of Dal Shabet songs) Wikipedia and the last single they did was Dal Shabet's Mr. Bang Bang in June 2012. Are they ill or do they have really bad writers block?

Clipse

Weird. Taeyeon already deleting pictures from her Instagram. Haters/creepy fans leaving weird messages maybe?

Picture that was deleted:
snsd+taeyeon+instagram.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
so a jiyeon interview from nov 2012 was recently published/translated

Q. Things that make you feel touched recently?
A. My friend composed a song for me, of course it was not publicized since it’s personal, but I’m very touched. My friend made it when I’m feeling down, carrying the message「Fighting!」It’s really an excellent song, lyrics, music, perform and recording are all done by my friend alone.
Q. What makes you cry recently?
A. Recently my friend faced an unfortunate incident, it makes me very sad. If I’m in Korea, I would visit that friend at first opportunity, but because I’m in Japan, I’m feeling quite regretful about it, sometimes I can’t even sleep thinking of that friend.

i think you know who she was likely talking about. glad they are supporting each other ;_;

neoism

Weird. Taeyeon already deleting pictures from her Instagram. Haters/creepy fans leaving weird messages maybe?

yeah bunch of antis posting garbage...mostly about yoona, and them being lesbian's... SMFH...
really hope she doesn't quit instagram

so I guess jess did try :p
she messed up her leg on RM..filming
z2fzeWr.jpg

W_Dreamer

Honestly, sometimes posts in this thread disturb me.

Meh. They do it for jokes / fanservice but I see heaps of pseudo-kiss moments I'm curious if there ever was any time when the idols either:

1. didnt pull away in time or
2. the other leaned in too quickly.

Definitely a possibility, and I dont think it be an awkward moment for the idol girls themselves since their already close, but unless its caught on fancam management probably edits it out...?

A quick kiss between group members cant be anywhere near as awkward as the idols having to do those "passionate" rehearsed/re-take/researched kissing scenes with their co-stars in whatever the drama/sit-com they get a role in...

I had a joke about Adam Orth and his departure from MS after the debacle last week but it didn't sound good after I typed it so never mind.

Anyway neoism is right, according to my irl sone friends, anti's invaded the comments section so she deleted it.

And Hellix, pretty sure that's not a kid. It looks like the Hyogre haha.

When I first saw this yesterday, I was all about that chick. But, I'm all about the song now.. it's so damn goodddddddddddddddd

Indeed. That chick is still qt but I've been bumping the song all day, up to the point that I figured out how to play it on the piano and guitar in less than 3 minutes. @_____@

I just need to find me a girl who appreciates Jay Park and seduce her with this song, it should be a piece of cake haha.

beatsan

Neo Member
I think that was Hyoyeon's first appearance on Tae's instagram...and now it's deleted?!

As always - Poor Hyo. Even tho you can hardly make her out
anti's ruining it for the rest of us :/

Clipse

The original caption for the pic mentioned only 5 people being in the pic (Yoona, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung & Hyoyeon). Probably just Hyoyeon's fashion terrorist outfit making it look like another person is there.

I meant this part.

GduJurA.jpg

The head and arm looks too small compared to the others.

I see it, there's a shadow behind Fany's legs that makes it seem like whoever this is, is bending over to get in the shot.

Although if what you're saying is right, then Hyogre and Syoung seriously have big heads and Fany's has a tiny one lol. It looks like it could be Seobby though.

Also, TaengSic shippers are hilarious. They're apparently pissed coz the only time Sica shows up in Taeng's Instagram, the picture gets deleted later haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom