• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

allkpop said:
KARA talked about their ideal types.

The girls were recent guests on NihonTV‘s ‘Blue Laughter for Anyone‘ to promote their latest Japanese single, ”Bye Bye Happy Days“. During the broadcast, the topic of their ideal type was brought up.

Gyuri said, “I like men who are mature and can understand me well.“ Seungyeon revealed, “I like someone who takes care of me as if I’m a baby and helps me around the house“. Nicole chose, “I like men who pay attention to detail and can remember what I say“. Hara said, “I like men with low voices“, and Jiyoung said, “I like men who are fun and engaging in conversation.”

Ok.

ramyeon

Yeah the new Psy is boring. Colour me disappointed and my expectations weren't high to begin with. This makes me feel I was right in thinking that this international fame is definitely not conducive to making good music. Hopefully he finds his ground again and can go back to making ridiculous, fun music as before GS.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I was kinda losing interest in Kpop but man.. this song brought me back! Thank you for getting Sunmi pregnant Jay!

dokish

Banned
I was kinda losing interest in Kpop but man..

Please don't abandon us. How can I live in a world where you don't exist? I would deeply miss your soft touch, the burning on my lips of our kiss. I still can't let you go.

EDIT: Holy shit what's the name of the girl in that JOAH mv?

Plus, I like low voices too.

ryan-ts

I was kinda losing interest in Kpop but man.. this song brought me back! Thank you for getting Sunmi pregnant Jay!

tumblr_m1i10kJvma1rndus9o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom