• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

LU6i966.png

*_*

ibmwbllHNkT8BT.gif

catmincer

So, in the next few weeks we have

- After School
- 4Minute
- Sistar
- 2NE1
- T-ara

It's going to be massive. I've been bored, the last release I got excited by was Rainbow's. :(

luso

They are still alive?

I also thought about Gangkiz. Soon they will have to change name to GangAhjummaz.

“Show! Music Core” has revealed that on their last day as MCs, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun will perform “Good-bye, Hello” from the Girls’ Generation – TTS “Twinkle” album.

Nice.

llehuty

O_____O

tumblr_ml4i1oDvPa1qkljdfo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ml3wkdfEKG1rwm2tjo1_250.gif
tumblr_ml3wkdfEKG1rwm2tjo2_250.gif

This girl is already in my top 5.

Girls Day performing Hug Me Once acoustic style. Sojin playing guitar, though there's clearly at least one musician backstage playing drums (or a tape running) so maybe the guitar you can hear isn't the one she's playing.

I loved that. They definitely deserve more success.

I'm starting to thing that the famous butt dance we are going to see in PSY's MV is this

beg2f.gif

It could be hilarious watching him dancing it next to Ga-in.

ramyeon

She probably just got double eyelid surgery. It's not even worth mentioning since it's so common lol.

But most of the difference is indeed from the bangs and well, time and image change.

To be honest she looks better now.

llehuty

How're you peeps doing? Kind of fell off the Kpop wagon because of busyness and loss of interest. The only thing I've been following is Taeyeon's instagram :3 So what's happened in the last 2 months?

dibs dibs! no one's taken this yet right?

Girl's Day - Expectation
Jay Park - Joah
Dasoni - Goodbye
GI - Beatles (best debut of the year)
Junhyung, Feeldog, LE - You got some nerve
This teaser Girls' Generation - Beep Beep

And also, everyone and his brother is making a comeback next month.
Lee Hyori, 2PM, B2ST, MBLAQ, 4minute, T-ara, SECRET, After School, and SISTAR are all rumored to have comebacks in May.

dokish

Banned
I just found out that I have
42gb of
Dream High Season 1 laying around. Is it really worth it? I glanced through some episodes and everything looks really silly and... just silly. Mellow stories, pretty faces from famous people but without any real character development, uninspired storyline and no real sense of watching a good drama that keeps you hooked, craving for the next episode.

Am I wrong?

EDIT: Oh my, Jessica drawing Sunny is god tier. When was this? What show? What episode?

JKTrix

Dream High 1 is fine. Maybe don't watch it if you feel like Suzy will replace Way in your heart.

It may be the most commonly watched drama in here after Reply 1997.

roaSone

Daeng! you're wrong. The full version will be released through Japan Countdown the 14th of April at 9:30 according to some sources which I can't recall right now...

llehuty

O_____O
Now my interested in the new SBS variety show similar to Running Man has peaked.

After many rumors and guesses concerning who will join the cast of SBS‘s new variety show, fans were finally able to catch a glimpse of the whole cast for the upcoming show which will now be known as ‘Barefoot Friends‘!

MC Kang Ho Dong, Yoo Se Yoon, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Hyun Joong, Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Bum Soo, Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk, and After School‘s UEE all gathered together for the first time at Incheon International Airport to film the opening scene at 7AM on the 4th KST.

The cast will spend a 3 night and 4 day trip in Vietnam, and the eight members will be split up into two teams of four members and perform various missions. The cast showed their excitement for the new show by giving their “fighting” cheer before boarding the plane. Yoon Jong Shin will be boarding separately due to his recording for ‘Incarnation‘.

‘Barefoot Friends’ will premiere following ‘K-Pop Star 2‘ on the 21st!

Perform various missions in teams? Only one female? hmm, where did I see that?

Fake edit:

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Uee so hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom