• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
hbd giri

QgMWDoQ.jpg

Niks

So soshi ended their 2nd Japanese Tour. TTS no more MC of Music Core, strange timing.
What's next, the English Album? No activities forseen.

Probably rest time, and then back to the studios for english album.. I guess they will also release the 2nd JPN Tour DVD/Bluray, so theres that to look forward to.

neoism

meh poor hdtv gave up yesterday... :/ I'm so addicted this damn... site/computer :/
So soshi ended their 2nd Japanese Tour. TTS no more MC of Music Core, strange timing.
What's next, the English Album? No activities forseen.

Sooyoung's message
tumblr_mllzdvblZd1qb1285o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mllzdvblZd1qb1285o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mllzdvblZd1qb1285o3_500.jpg

InsTaengram
tumblr_mlm1toA1ek1soz3eho1_500.jpg

<3 <3 hope they get some time off... they had a great tour..:D

Tour ended, time to eat all you want, Taeyeon

tumblr_mlmi4poCvc1rzawxho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlmi6toYqe1rzawxho1_500.jpg

so goddamn cute. :O

Aww snap, based feist is back killing everyone's internet lol.

Anyway, anything interesting going on in K-pop land? I saw the awesome comeback post a page back, but is that it? Last I saw was how some newspaper was reporting about that G'sD member dating some 40 year old and slandering based Suzy's name or something like that.

Thanks guiz.

Happy Birthday man!

Pendulum

No rest for Soyeon, Qri, and Boram while T-ara N4 does their thing. Apparently (according to something I can't read first hand) they are creating a Japan-specific subunit.

Edit: d'oh. Didn't see the new page, and I see Chesskid already posted (of course :) )

Happy Birthday giri

Chesskid1

Banned
i obviously thought KKS was full of shit when he said soyeon/qri/boram was going to have some activities when he announced tn4. nice, this is a good move.

Chesskid1

Banned
Brave Brothers can work with any artist? I hope he works with Big Bang again someday. Wonderful is one of my favorite songs.

brave brothers was one of YG's in house producers from 2004-2008 when he left to form his own company. yeah, his songs for big bang were really great.

maybe he left on bad terms, too? http://www.allkpop.com/2009/08/brave_brothers_drop_his_debut_album_and_tells_his_story (very crappy article tho)

not really sure if YG works with outside producers, i don't think they do which is partly why they take their time to release new stuff. not sure, though.

dokish

Banned
got me like oh my god im so in love I found you finally you make me wanna say

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNG

Yes. She is godly. I saw them/her for the first time in that Dream Team with Crayon Pop. Actually they were competing with each other. You should watch.

But sadly their music are so crap. Couldn't listen for more than 1 minute.

llehuty

Happy birthday giri

tumblr_mki5w7baRL1r3379yo1_500.gif

If they are going back to cute, I'm out. I haven't liked any of their songs from their cute concepts.

130418 Korean Forces Network - DASONI / Good Bye [HD]

130418 Korean Forces Network - EXID / Whoz That Girl & Everyday Night [HD]

Flawless Dasoni. Hani has improved a lot. EXID seems so pointless right now. Looks like a three member group with two backup dancers.

haha my phone couldn't handle the last page; it crashed every time I tried to load it :p

SHINee Why So Serious? MV teaser I'm not feeling it.

I thought that they were going to promote a ballad this time. And so weird seeing backup dancers. Anyway, I hope this ends quickly and leaves a space for f(x).

Edit: Jay Park - Welcome (Teaser). The woman involved it's quite hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom