• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

spink

s571xxb.gif

bBgd2wd.gif
y58s3JO.gif

New high res photos of Nana at the MIXXO event in Gangnam by imnana914.

1yHXfDW.jpg

the things I'd do

Selane

Seems like netizens are giving JP shit for the Welcome MV teaser.

Shit like this is why I had to unfollow him on Twitter(that and the fact that he types like a retard). I'm so sick of douchebags like him and G-Dragon that try to be idols and pretend to be 'gangsta' at the same time. They're pretty much exact opposites so don't even bother.

Pendulum

Got around to watching that new T-ara Japanese show. I hope that was a prologue rather than "episode 1". I'd want a bit more meat than that next episode.

tumblr_mln9egDxw01qdceyqo2_250.gif
tumblr_mln9egDxw01qdceyqo3_250.gif

tumblr_mln9egDxw01qdceyqo1_250.gif
tumblr_mln9egDxw01qdceyqo4_250.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If it was just a bit later it would have been in sync with the sound effect in the song.

It was raining and you can see their breath. Poor feezing bbs. :(

Chesskid1

Banned
On April 22, Lee Hyori simply tweeted a picture of herself. The caption on the photo reads, ′I used to be the sweetest girl ever…til I found out being the baddest girl was better.′

B2M Entertainment will also be revealing the first video teaser on its official YouTube page on April 23 at noon (KST). The teasers are said to have five different topics of ‘ready,’ ‘unique,’ ‘bad,’ ‘holiday,’ and ‘like.’ All five concepts will be revealed at once.

The new song, titled, What Are You Doing? Hyori, will be revealed through the fashion music film of Vogue Korea on May 1.

t1366686000z1.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/b2ment/videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom