• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

With the lovely ladies of T-ARA N4 after our @pacificrimvideo interview! They were so sweet & taught me how to do the dance from their new single & told me about an American single w/ Chris Brown! :) #tara #taran4 #kpop #korean #pop #koreanpop #hyomin #eunjung #jiyeon #areum @hyominnn

b090bf02bd0111e2be5222000a1fafb5_7.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
omg the way they said my name lmfaooo. shook all their hands too. warren got some exclusive photos. dani wrote "jesus loves you" on my sister's N4 album LOL

dokish

Banned
What happened to Areum's face? Damn that's messed up!

She used to look much better than this. Her face suddenly... just became weird.

Ashhong

Re: Dani - "llehuty: or maybe doing her homework"

I'm confused, was the fanmeet indoor or outdoors?

omg the way they said my name lmfaooo. shook all their hands too. warren got some exclusive photos. dani wrote "jesus loves you" on my sister's N4 album LOL

LOL why even get Dani's signature wtf.

btw Areum looks good in these pics, how was she in person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRcscjIjRMc

Hyori's Bad Girls teaser.

Hilarious.

LOL at that leg spread

ramyeon

So Secret is now the unofficial group of Ilbe as members of the site go out and bulk buy their CDs and spam news related to Secret with comments like these

1. [+47, -7] Anti-communist idols SECRET... Totally in a good mood today, I have a feeling it's going to be a great day. Yah!! Feel so good!!

2. [+44, -5] Who you accusing of bulk buy? We're buying songs that touch our hearts and move our souls. My mother is listening to their song right now and shedding tears of joy. She says even Na Hoon Ah (veteran singer) has nothing on them.

3. [+34, -1] Ilbe goddess Hyosung~jjang!!

4. [+32, -2] General Jun Hyosung!

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/follow-up-ilbe-users-bulk-buy-secret.html

And no this isn't a good thing for Secret, it's going to make the general public turn against them and Ilbe are only trolling anyway.

milkham

So Secret is now the unofficial group of Ilbe as members of the site go out and bulk buy their CDs and spam news related to Secret with comments like these

1. [+47, -7] Anti-communist idols SECRET... Totally in a good mood today, I have a feeling it's going to be a great day. Yah!! Feel so good!!

2. [+44, -5] Who you accusing of bulk buy? We're buying songs that touch our hearts and move our souls. My mother is listening to their song right now and shedding tears of joy. She says even Na Hoon Ah (veteran singer) has nothing on them.

3. [+34, -1] Ilbe goddess Hyosung~jjang!!

4. [+32, -2] General Jun Hyosung!

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/follow-up-ilbe-users-bulk-buy-secret.html

And no this isn't a good thing for Secret, it's going to make the general public turn against them and Ilbe are only trolling anyway.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Songs that touch our hearts and move our souls

i like it

Whsiao

Neo Member
So funnny encounter I had with Jiyeon when I was getting her signature. She looked at me puzzled at first and she said something along the lines of "are you korean (in korean)" and I was like "no, chungu" and she was like "ohhhhhhhhh" and said "xie xie" to me and then i replied with "kamsahamnida" and then I asked her for the heart pose.

When I went and met Ahreum she looked at my hair (I had a faux hawk) and she made like a triangle shape with her hand and smiled.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Songs that touch our hearts and move our souls

My name is Barack...errr Jongkookie and I approve this message.

Looks like the T-error fan meet was fun at least. Y'all should've asked Hyomin to do the dance she did during that KBS awards show with the rest of the IY1 cast. That would've been Vine worthy haha.

The people in front of the line managed to get autographs and a picture taken of the idols w/ them but as luck would have it, when it came to my turn, the security said the manager would only allow an autograph and a picture of the idol, not w/ the fan, which was fucking stupid because it wasnt holding up the line like he said it did.

I did manage to shake their hands, and yes Pendulum and Chesskid, Jiyeon was awesome ;D

I talked to Dani and asked when shes gonna debut (lol), she just said "oh, soon ^_^;" and even wrote about it on my poster.

gatdam, theyre so gorgeous in person @_@
not dani ofc :p

Peru

Jeeez just get rid of Dani NOW NOW NOW. Someone bail her out. Make her Chris Brown's secretary instead.

I assume OC included the kpop gaf url somewhere on his gift.

Oh yeah, Seo In Young came out with a new track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O2CgcUD0zg

Her music and style always bores me. She hasn't really done much since Jewelry that interested me and a boring ballad isn't gonna change that.

Last round of singles were great! Let's Dance and and Anymore. Great sense in picking people to work with. Her ballads not my thing, haven't checked out these new ones yet.

ramyeon

Jeeez just get rid of Dani NOW NOW NOW. Someone bail her out. Make her Chris Brown's secretary instead.

I assume OC included the kpop gaf url somewhere on his gift.

Last round of singles were great! Let's Dance and and Anymore. Great sense in picking people to work with. Her ballads not my thing, haven't checked out these new ones yet.
Yeah true, I did like Anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom