• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

BKUTuKMCYAAdOqr.jpg:large

:)

No No Eul

I offer my help as an assistant (finding and editing pics, banners, seraching MV, etc.).

Haha I was gonna say the same thing. I thought about volunteering to do the whole thing but then I had a look at the OP to see what I'd be letting myself in for and FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... That thing is a monster. Hats off to you again OC.

luso

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been around since the 2nd incarnation of this thread and registered when the T-ara meltdown first happened. I come bringing a gift:

Fancams always the best cams and this Jung is the best Jung.

Welcome. Making Alt questionaire, top soshi/T-ara/whatever?

What's the definition of exclusive?

BKRchDFCAAAbVqb.jpg
This looks like "look, something rare in korea, let's take a picture!"

omg the way they said my name lmfaooo. shook all their hands too. warren got some exclusive photos. dani wrote "jesus loves you" on my sister's N4 album LOL

So how old is Dani anyway?
Anyway, Jiyeon>rest T-ara

Party time!

tumblr_mmujhlgaN11s0oubyo1_500.jpg

Happy B-day SUNNY❀ 오늘도 우리는 행복했다. 써니끼니사랑해내꺼
tumblr_mmuolk5uXt1rjtvg8o1_400.jpg

[From. SEOHYUN] Happy birthday~~♥
Once again, we were really happy to be able to spend our SunnySunny Soonkyu unnie’s birthday together like this~~ Clapclapclap♥

It's really official, Hyo with instagram
http://instagram.com/watasiwahyo

lol at this picture, Min looks like an over-weighted girl
tumblr_mmuf9d92bk1rnsm1lo1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Haha I was gonna say the same thing. I thought about volunteering to do the whole thing but then I had a look at the OP to see what I'd be letting myself in for and FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... That thing is a monster. Hats off to you again OC.
I kinda fucked up on OT4.. should've been 4 or 5 posts instead of 3. I can't really add anything else since I'm basically hitting the 250 image limit for every post. For OT5, why not just re-use OT4? I could always just update banners, add more MV's, add the twitter section again and other things (suggestions?)

No No Eul

For OT5, why not just re-use OT4? I could always just update banners, add more MV's, add the twitter section again and other things (suggestions?)

Sounds like a sensible idea to me. It would obviously save you (or whoever takes charge) a whole lot of work.

I'd be very happy to help expand upon the old Twitter section if you like. There's quite a few more people that could be added, and some other SNS services too, like Instagram obviously and maybe some Wagle accounts (for the likes of Apink). If space is at a premium, I could always make use of Twitter's list functionality so that one image in the OP would link to a list of all the accounts of a given group.

Cuddler

I kinda fucked up on OT4.. should've been 4 or 5 posts instead of 3. I can't really add anything else since I'm basically hitting the 250 image limit for every post. For OT5, why not just re-use OT4? I could always just update banners, add more MV's, add the twitter section again and other things (suggestions?)
Sound like a really good idea, OT4 is already awesome.
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been around since the 2nd incarnation of this thread and registered when the T-ara meltdown first happened. I come bringing a gift:

Fancams always the best cams and this Jung is the best Jung.
Welcome! Why the chubby guy is blurred out :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Woah, there was a lot of pics back there.

Chad Future is filth.
For most that I don't like I may make fun of them or something but there isn't a disgusted/violent rejection response where I just want to shut it down as quickly as possible. That's how it is with him, though. People try to link me to some shit involving him and I'm all like...

iRIRTGxMLUxf9.gif

Selane

Chad Future is following me on Twitter but I'm pretty sure he just has some kind of script that autofollows anyone that says his name so

llehuty

2PM explain the edited photo from their Tokyo Dome concert press release

Taecyeon shared, “Our agency gave us this explanation. They were planning to send out a press release, but all of the agency staff members were in Japan [for our concert]. Because there was no staff present back in Korea, the agency assigned the release to an outsourced company in Korea. While the company was doing the color correction on the photo, they pressed ctrl c, ctrl v."

Jun.K then hilariously gave another possible reason, “To be honest, the lights kept flashing and when it stops, there is dark space in the photo. So they did it in order to fill up the negative space.”

Chansung added, “The workers from the outsourced company were also hurt by this incident. They were receiving comments saying, ‘Why did you make it so obvious? If you’re going to do it, show your talent and do it well’, revealing that even the ones who made the mistake were hurt by the situation.

LMAO

I'mOKwiththis.jpg

Chad Future is following me on Twitter but I'm pretty sure he just has some kind of script that autofollows anyone that says his name so

Who knows what happens if you say his name three times.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Trying to fool netizens regarding how photoshop works... SMH. I'm glad Jun.K is confident enough to at least try to make up something more plausible that respects the intentions of all parties.

B-Dex

Good lord. Do not read the comments on the gay marriage article on all k-pop. lol It's like watching an X-Cross music video.

Hellix

Makes the most sense. Crazy to reconstruct the whole thing.

Cuddler

Yes followed by this:

hahaha

Wow, now that I'm reading the article is actually something interesting about Korea (I thought it was something about Minnesota and I didn't understand what that has to do with Korea), hopefully they legalize gay marriage soon in Korea.

lol at the picture, at least it's in another article.

beatsan

Neo Member

llehuty

I watched first 4 episodes of Reply 1997, and I must say it surpassed my expectations. Your recomendations, as always, on point.

exo comeback soon wooooo

No f(x)? I won't complain if EXO's comeback is as strong as their debut, but still...

It’s said that the 12 members will promote together traveling back and forth between Korea and China ...

This could be good.

Starting on the 17th, individual teasers will be released one by one, so stay tuned for more to come!

Oh god... not again...

ramyeon

I watched first 4 episodes of Reply 1997, and I must say it surpassed my expectations. Your recomendations, as always, on point.
Best drama I've seen in years. In fact it's the only one I've truly enjoyed and been able to sit through episodes at a time without getting bored for years. Helped being a huge fan of H.O.T back in the day but this one has a charm that most recent Korean dramas just miss altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom