• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1z3xn67xx1qltn3co1_500.gif

I'm happy for ya, but jealous too. :)

Dont worry brah, I was thinking of you and Chesskid the whole time :)

I was like, I need to shake her hand for these guys loool

Also, they kept playing Jeon Won Diary and Can We Love nonstop for like 7+ hours. They played like 3-4 other older songs but only once, then back to those two songs

Its still ringing in my head ;_;

Also, some guy in front of my friend and I almost got in a fight. When T-ara stepped out their vans and into the building, the crowd followed and the ones from the back started squeezing themselves in front of the line.

The guy in front of me wasnt about to tolerate that shit and started yelling and talking shit at the people who cut in line :lol

oh boy...

Core Contents Media confirmed that their homepage was indeed hacked on the 15th.

While trying to navigate through the site earlier today, fans noticed random video clips being presented on the site. One of these video clips was one that netizens used as ‘evidence’ back in 2010 about T-ara‘s Jiyeon‘s alleged strip video chat. However, the agency responded back then that the individual in the video is definitely not Jiyeon, and rather someone who just looks similar to the idol.

Another clip was of the Japanese anime “Shingeki no Kyojin” (“Attack on Titan”), and there was also one about environmental protection spotted on the site as well.

Core Contents Media, home to T-ara, SPEED, Davichi, and more, revealed, “We haven’t yet confirmed who is responsible for the hacking. We are planning to switch our security company. We have filed for an investigation for disruption of business and defamation. The homepage has been restored but we are currently blocking the connection for now.”

Although it’s not clear who is behind the hack, it is speculated that it might be anti-fans’ doing.

Edgeward

T-ara N4 has received love calls from the team of producers 1500 or NOTHIN.

The team of producers known as 1500 or NOTHIN have produced hits for numerous artists, including Beyonce, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa and more.

On the 15th, T-ara's agency also reported that hip-hop star Ray J tweeted about the T-ara N4 members on his Twitter on May 13th. T-ara has been receiving numerous love calls from American artists.

T-ara's agency said, "The team of producers known as 1500 or NOTHIN proposed to meet with T-ara N4 after hearing their music. They will meet on the 15th at 3:00 PM local time (LA) and visit their studio."

T-ara N4 also accepted an invitation from Sony Studios and went to their headquarters will be on their YouTube channel known as Fullscreen. The YouTube channel covers hot topics all over the world.

T-ara's agency reported, "During their stay in America, T-ara are meeting and receiving a variety of love calls from American music officials. When they arrive back, it will all be discussed through a press conference on May 20th."

T-ara N4 will convey their future plans and what happened in America through a press conference in Korea on the 20th. They were originally going to leave on the 16th, but will now leave on the 17th and arrive in the early morning on the 18th in Korea.

Source:http://news.nate.com/view/20130515n14640
http://m.media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130515121306083

Translated by: Nathaniel + Elly @ Diadem

Pendulum

how's this

Hah, thank you. I'm on mobile atm, so will hook it up when I get to work.

------

110 idols face-off for the title of best artist in the Korean art idol competition
allkpop said:
Over a hundred idols faced off against each other not on the music charts, but on MBC Every1‘s ‘Korean Art Idol Competition – Everyone Gather‘.

During the recent filming, Rainbow‘s Jaekyung, VIXX‘ Ken, CHI CHI‘s Shine, and BTOB‘s Hyunsik stood out from the crowd with their impressive artistry.

Twenty-three out of 110 idols will be able to move onto the final round, and the winner will be given a shot at an endorsement deal with a beverage brand.

Tune in for the competition on the 16th at midnight KST! Which idol do you think has the best chance of taking the title of ‘best artist’?

Of course Jaekyung would be right up there.

ramyeon

Well Korea and Brisbane Australia were about the same temperature today. Korea is entering Summer and we're entering Winter. You have nothing to complain about, Taeyeon.

giri

Well Korea and Brisbane Australia were about the same temperature today. Korea is entering Summer and we're entering Winter. You have nothing to complain about, Taeyeon.

I thought you were in mehico, welcome back up north.

And yeah, today was fkn cold.

No No Eul

With the lovely ladies of T-ARA N4 after our @pacificrimvideo interview! They were so sweet & taught me how to do the dance from their new single & told me about an American single w/ Chris Brown! :) #tara #taran4 #kpop #korean #pop #koreanpop #hyomin #eunjung #jiyeon #areum @hyominnn

sojinpuking.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRcscjIjRMc

Hyori's Bad Girls teaser.

Hilarious.

Can this album just come out already? Feels like I've been waiting forever. I can't even remember when the first release date was supposed to be anymore lol.

I like the look of the MV but I'm really not feeling this new song either. It sounds like something out of a second rate musical. The same goes for Miss Korea.

So jelly. I'm glad you guys had a good time though. Having said that...

I kept looking at your guys' direction when we were all waiting, but I was too stupid to say sup ._.

You didn't all meet up!? Poor show, lads. Poor show. :p

Edit: IY episode 3

ramyeon

I like the look of the MV but I'm really not feeling this new song either. It sounds like something out of a second rate musical. The same goes for Miss Korea.
You gotta tell me what musicals you're watching then because I need those in my life.

I can't comment on Bad Girls yet but Miss Korea was fantastic, really great track that fits the lyrics and video perfectly.

roaSone

Lucky boys who met with N4. Nice pics Whsiao, really close shots.
Dani is indeed weird, I still wonder why she was casted but anyway...

Sexy Queen Hyori, it should be nice. I like this yet.

Great pics from the T-ara meet. All of this came from nowhere, if I lived near I would have showed up. No one ever shows up to NYC. (Except for Kojima <3)

Hyomin and Jiyeon look flawless!

vanty

Good seeing some muscle in Woori's legs again, they seemed to get closer to average-idol-thin for a little while. Hair is still real boring though.

How big is Jisook's head by the way.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
AKP posted an article saying there would be a fan meet. Oh yeah and shaking all their hands was cool. Areum's hand felt like just bones.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I thought I was gonna break her hand :/

and why are you posting OT5, that's far away. who's gonna make that thread anyways?

Cuddler

Wow, congratulations guys, it must be awesome to meet one of your favorite artists in person.
omg the way they said my name lmfaooo. shook all their hands too. warren got some exclusive photos. dani wrote "jesus loves you" on my sister's N4 album LOL
Congratulations orangecaramel, isn't that awesome? I was sooooo happy every time 2BiC were saying my name.
and why are you posting OT5, that's far away.
the start of OT4 feels like yesteday to me...
who's gonna make that thread anyways?
Obviously you, right??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom