• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

I liked Miss Korea better

58qkdEj.jpg
pTFYnCM.jpg
zzBVMo3.jpg

m7XUuiB.jpg
GbltKnI.jpg

W_Dreamer

Wow, it'll take me ages to watch all of these !
First I'll check the good movies starring my favs actors/actresses and then I'll take a look to all your recommendations and watch what fits my taste.

"The Man From Nowhere" is a great action/thriller. Best knife battle/standoff since SPL imo.

RubyFaith

This tired retro sound is not my cup of tea. Especially since Hyori was hyping me with these Bad Girl teaser pics and both Miss Korea and Bad Girl turned out to be a mediocre softcore mess.

giri

This tired retro sound is not my cup of tea. Especially since Hyori was hyping me with these Bad Girl teaser pics and both Miss Korea and Bad Girl turned out to be a mediocre softcore mess.

Sohyun. And now this.

Total Enigma!

Fair enough, mid tempo stuff isn't necessarily everyones cup of tea. And the song itself is only ok 6.5 or 7/10 stuff. The MV is pretty great tho.

roaSone

Bad Girls MV is really funny. Song is good aswell, I'm gonna listen to the whole album now.
"The Man From Nowhere" is a great action/thriller. Best knife battle/standoff since SPL imo.
It's already on my planned to watch list. Looks really interesting.

Edit: Monochrome is really nice, I like this soft/retro tempo.

No No Eul

enewsworld said:
A source close to the deceased told enews on May 21, “[The former agency head] Mr. Lee committed suicide in the basement of his home on May 20. He was found dead by a friend, and the wake is currently underway.” The wake started at a hospital in Seoul since the evening of the day he was found dead. The coffin will be borne out on May 22.

Mr. Lee gathered much attention as an important official in the charges Block B had brought against its agency. On January 3, the group had filed for the cancellation of its contract against Stardom Entertainment. Block B had asserted that Stardom had failed to pay it a year′s worth of profits, and that Mr. Lee had received 70 million won from the members′ parents and disappeared. Stardom Entertainment, however, had countered that it had never failed to pay the members, and that there was a mastermind behind the members.

It seems Mr. Lee came to kill himself as he suffered while the case continued to go on. A family member told enews, “We have nothing to say.”

Why are people so up in arms over the t-ara stuff?

Because Chris Brown.

@___@

No No Eul

Right, but chris brown still sells records.

And he's also still a scumbag. You'd think T-ara would try and steer as far away from controversy as possible but instead they collaborate with someone who's fucked up even more than they have. I mean, of all the people in the American music industry they could have worked with, it just had to be him didn't it.

JKTrix

P.S. I'm actually going to have a job during this next OT. Will Agent Chris be our top poster?
Congrats. Would have said something about dropping off like Sal...but he's still posted here more than I have.

Is Yuri getting skinny again?

Pendulum

And he's also still a scumbag. You'd think T-ara would try and steer as far away from controversy as possible but instead they collaborate with someone who's fucked up even more than they have. I mean, of all the people in the American music industry they could have worked with, it just had to be him didn't it.

Still better than Bieber.

luso

All those suicides, crazy.

Good MV, song not bad, But Hyori's singing voice is not my favorite, it has a limited range.

More Yuri

Is Yuri getting skinny again?

I don't think so, editing may be culprit or maybe the photos have already some time.
The most recent ones
tumblr_mn587hnG711snfokfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mn5848XDxl1qf2lbfo2_1280.jpg

And Dream concert
tumblr_mn1ql1DrsH1qk12q0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn1qkj14XZ1qk12q0o1_500.jpg

Maknae
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=658cjFfONOc&hd=1

Today's event:

ibwCJQJjFz5K5.jpg
i8QjzOgxpK9JE.jpg

ibnuxX4B601PhS.jpg
ibyinzixYZFZMZ.jpg

ibpWOXo7lVeH9W.jpg
i4GsckJnSSqVM.jpg

iRUyAPF61iLMG.jpg
iUJDOaqTrVJbM.jpg

i8QjzOgxpK9JE.jpg
iAt3aVOWNXOhE.jpg

ib5CWkZESiVGR.jpg
ilDB04RgSjk6v.jpg

ibfv2zzJTFFBZ3.jpg
iPkzAf0wY8h9i.jpg

ioXyhTCFITaDK.jpg
i4WMRZYOOo9m3.jpg

inWVqz2GhY18i.jpg
imUP3o2XQVV6d.jpg

iA0ymJu0gEiiu.jpg
i6hMcgGNBW5WF.jpg

iMFstMuHTNvp5.jpg
i5GOnDsEDU4.jpg

iYJtRPwj9r218.jpg
ii92VZ37SjQBU.jpg

i4PqbTPAwrZrn.jpg
iXJNLoohujM4l.jpg

tumblr_mn5t33T2mn1rp2chco1_500.jpg
tumblr_mn5t99dtFB1rp2chco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn5tcwZ6l01rp2chco1_1280.jpg

llehuty

Based luso. TaeNy shippers must be through the roof. Also, I wouldn't mind them making a comeback with those outfits.

milkham... that album with PS middle fingers needs a new entry. ;)

Also, about that ONE big and important event of today
I like Hyori's MV, but the song is not my thing.
:D

neoism

OMG taetae.. @_@ motherofgod.png
idHV9xlx60z5J.jpg

iWiyNtbvXvGQT.jpg

il4bII6aXaWRs.jpg

isBgK4XgF0hVk.jpg
iFNwnNuSPZNpv.gif

also Yuri looks sooo goddamn good.. I always wonder what her deal was a few years ago, was she just starving herself or did she have a tapeworm or something... Seemed at one point she was leaner than Sooyoung :p

It's strange gaf comes back up the same time as the new allkpop does.

As for the new design for allkpop....why did it take so long just to add some garish colours?

giri

I keep wondering what happens if Sony handles used games the same way. Gamestop would die right?

I find it more amusing that people think Sony won't handle used games that way, particularly if MS are getting a cut of the re-use license. Like it or not, publishers have been aching for this shit for ages.

Doesn't mean its not dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom