• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
64vkJ1z.jpg

1078Cp2.jpg

NDdiwO7.jpg

QDYOET3.jpg

rSGmJgJ.jpg

s6tHn4H.jpg
I haven't been watching music shows and I feel like I have been missing tons of greatness.

Hellix

I keep wondering what happens if Sony handles used games the same way. Gamestop would die right?

Seems like it is only a matter of time. I mean, I use Amazon for practically all my gaming purchases now. If I want to go to a store for new/used games, well there is always Wal-Mart or Best Buy.

ryan-ts

I'm going to wait for the Wii U Premium price to drop but once it does, I imagine the Wii U will be my console for this generation *barring something amazing from Sony*.

Miss Korea has been stuck in my head all day, not the whole song though. Just the "because I am Misseu Korea" part, over and over and over.

beatsan

Neo Member
Regardless of initial setbacks, Playstation has always held my interest til the end. Looking forward to PS4, but...probably gonna wait until something awesome is announced. PS3 still has some juice left.

Lee Hyori songs are OK. MIss Korea vid is pretty funny too. Guess, it's not my cup of tea.
HelloVenus isn't my cup of tea either. I like Lime tho

Fany pics have been great, guys. She is definitely worthy of #2 in soshi. TaeNy untouchable Top 2.

CEO suicide
That's terrible. Probably took a lot of secrets to his grave too.

Lizzy's laugh
Jeebuz! I noticed UEE being startled by it at some point in that video. As much as I love Lizzy...I wouldn't be able to handle that for long periods of time.

Speaking of Korean Cinema
Anybody know the name of the movie that parodies Leon the Professional? I'm not even sure it's Korean to be honest, but that shit was hilarious.

milkham

Speaking of Microsoft: how about that Xbox One huh fellas?

I guess i'll probably stick with pc gaming/playing my backlog for a while and see how it all plays out. I didn't really see anything interesting to me on the xbox stream, don't care about tv, sports, or COD. not sure i want to talk to my xbox either.

Speaking of Microsoft: how about that Xbox One huh fellas?

So far, it looks like a massive failure imo. I wasted an hour of my life watching that stupid press conference expecting Microsoft to drop the pretentious "I wanna be an all in one entertainment device" but what I got was more of that bullshit.

What they brought to the table is no doubt amazing, but it's downright stupid and the gamer in me is appalled by the lack of games. I posted a similar thing on Facebook and all I got were people telling to me wait for E3. Yes, let's wait for E3 when Sony already blew everyone out of the water back in February. Sony definitely has something more up their sleeve and anyone expecting MS to kill Sony's momentum is smoking crack.

I'm sticking with a PC+PS4 for the next gen systems. Only because Sony actually has amazing exclusives courtesy of their first party dev teams. If none of those existed, I'd definitely stick to the PC.

I think I just found my favorite 9Muses member.

Is there a source for this btw? I need it... for science of course.

giri

So far, it looks like a massive failure imo. I wasted an hour of my life watching that stupid press conference expecting Microsoft to drop the pretentious "I wanna be an all in one entertainment device" but what I got was more of that bullshit.

What they brought to the table is no doubt amazing, but it's downright stupid and the gamer in me is appalled by the lack of games. I posted a similar thing on Facebook and all I got were people telling to me wait for E3. Yes, let's wait for E3 when Sony already blew everyone out of the water back in February. Sony definitely has something more up their sleeve and anyone expecting MS to kill Sony's momentum is smoking crack.

I'm sticking with a PC+PS4 for the next gen systems. Only because Sony actually has amazing exclusives courtesy of their first party dev teams. If none of those existed, I'd definitely stick to the PC.

Eh, MS are just ... going for a different market than hard core gamers. I can see the Xbox One out selling the PS4 handily in the US where families will buy that for their "entertainment system".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom