• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReed

Seungyeon spam:

CffbU.jpg

tumblr_mngladgbwo1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mni7v60WN31sp96uuo5_1280.jpg

NyoRx

Crayon Pop fan or GTFO.

I like Crayon Pop. Went to Korea last summer-ish and saw their debut stage at Mcountdown. Also, one of my friends entered a Crayon Pop dance cover contest and got a signed CD from them.

Also this is pretty embarrassing but I appeared on the ep of After School Club with Nine Muses.

Hi, I started lurking this thread only like ~50ish pages ago maybe. Came here from TL KMD and honestly kpopgaf seems a lot better. Glad to see lots of Nine Muses love here!

Top 3 if you don't mind. Overall k-pop and maybe a Soshi top 3 as someone's probably gonna ask anyway lol.

Also, welcome!

Don't worry Tom, I just built a Jacuzzi there and I'm building a small library with tons of books, so you can improve your Spanish while you're captivated.

Hahahahahaha.

I'm kinda glad I'm not meeting up with Doks anymore when he's getting a layover here in DFW, I probably would've been on that same flight, gagged in one of his bags.
I'm joking of course lol

You know if I was reborn as Fany's wallet, I don't think I'd mind it at all.

dokish

Banned
I like Crayon Pop. Went to Korea last summer-ish and saw their debut stage at Mcountdown. Also, one of my friends entered a Crayon Pop dance cover contest and got a signed CD from them.

Also this is pretty embarrassing but I appeared on the ep of After School Club with Nine Muses.
I like you already.

T
Hahahahahaha.

I'm kinda glad I'm not meeting up with Doks anymore when he's getting a layover here in DFW, I probably would've been on that same flight, gagged in one of his bags.
I'm joking of course lol

What? You can't make it? No! :(
I was hoping for some murican action with you.

Well, I guess I'll have to find a hot clerk to feed me waffles and bacon.

What? You can't make it? No! :(
I was hoping to have some murican action with you.

Well, I guess I'll have to find a hot clerk to feed me waffles and bacon.

Yeah, unfortunately I've got summer school in the morning. Then also I'm blaming the terrorists for shutting down the terminals to outsiders. Used to be, before 9/11 anybody can get in the terminals and stuff, but these days they take security seriously and it's just not possible for me to get in. I'd literally have to buy a plane ticket just to get in the departure terminal.

Just don't threaten the people with your basement and you'll be fine. Speaking of hot clerks, last time I was there, there was a really cute Mexican girl working at the Dunkin' Donuts, unfortunately my siblings were with me and I had an obligation to someone else so I couldn't get my mack on. Might wanna try that hahaha.

NyoRx

Top 3 if you don't mind. Overall k-pop and maybe a Soshi top 3 as someone's probably gonna ask anyway lol.

Top 3's are tough :/

Overall prob
1.Lee Min Jung (not really kpop though) 2. Suzy 3. Minha(9muses) 4. Jessica

Soshi
1. Jessica 2. Tiffany 3. Taeyeon

9muses
1. Minha 2. Hyemi 3. Kyungri with Hyuna following very closely..

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I do not understand the Minha love at all, but whatever flips your switch, man. You have some nice selections otherwise.

Conceptor

Welcome to the thread NyoRx! Don't listen to what ym1r is saying, he's a loser
sometimes

BUT YEAH what milkham said, which one of them were you! That's pretty awesome :>

1TmO786.gif

ramyeon

The guy from Led Apple on that After School Club has a more Australian accent than me.

And he's probably the most annoying MC on anything ever.

milkham

Thanks for the welcomes! The first page of this thread is absolutely amazing.

She's cute man.
tumblr_mmijxq4BbA1qghohqo3_500.gif

I was the first guy. It was my birthday that day haha.

I learned from you that one should claim its their birthday whenever they get on any kind of show

Exercise

Neo Member
Yet, I can't help but feel that all that negativity is wearing her down. She deleted her Instagram because she didn't feel like putting up with all the hate that stemmed from GD fans and now she is already hinting at retirement. BUT...i guess this all goes along with her "not putting up with BS" mentality.

I can't see her retiring anytime soon, but i wouldn't be surprised if she does in a few years. OR this could just be baseless and she was really just talking about her golden years lol. The allkpop article headline made it seemed like she announced retirement which was like a bucket of ice water being dumped on my head.

Yeah, I don't see her staying in the limelight as long as Jessica. Jess will probably continue on doing celebrity things long after Krystal decides to be a civvie again. Krystal probably is contractually obligated to be in F(x) for at least 2 more years though.

E: And Seungyeon is number 1 in Kara.

Edgeward

Well, hopefully by the time Kpop academy part 2 is out the subs for part 1 are done. Haven't gotten around to seeing part 1 yet so might as well wait.

No No Eul

Awesome, if only because of what it might mean for future Soshi MVs. SM finally thinking outside the er... box?

So good.

Dal Shabet are due back on the 20th of next month.

allkpop said:
This album is perfect for the sweltering summer. The cool summer music will refresh you. Because the concept has the girls baring a lot of skin, they're currently in the process of working out. They'll show you a side of themselves you've never seen before.

Viki's been busy too.

ibvUwKwGGo2yZ2.jpg

MAXIM KOREA_ JUNE 2013 MAXIM STAR 비키 티저

First_London Captured by Minho_Filmed and Edited by Minho of SHINee

giri

Hi, I started lurking this thread only like ~50ish pages ago maybe. Came here from TL KMD and honestly kpopgaf seems a lot better. Glad to see lots of Nine Muses love here!

MinahClapWoo.gif

Taeyeon%20dissapoint.gif

Pendulum

New K-pop girl group called 'The Gloss' featuring two koreans, one korean american and one french girl:

Their youtube channel opens in a few hours.

Their management company appears to be the Korean arm of a US company.

A Proud Member of Marty & Gio Music Company Group, LLC. in San Diego, California, United States

No idea who is who, but the French one is named Olivia.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
i recognize all of them, only ones that gave me a slight problem were kaeun and lizzy. had to do a double take.

and dice, thats gd. unless you see another pic that i dont lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom