• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay guys wha-

tumblr_mnkg4zBWVm1rapnyfo1_500.png

I'm outta here

(._.)

Banned
lets make a list of MUST listen singles and albums from boy groups. I need some reccomendations that don't suck or are driven by fangirl opinions. No mediocrity in this list pls. Don't add stuff you think is just "alright." I'll start...

Album - Artist
1) INFINITIZE - Infinite

quote and add

Kickz

lets make a list of MUST listen singles and albums from boy groups. I need some reccomendations that don't suck or are driven by fangirl opinions. No mediocrity in this list pls. Don't add stuff you think is just "alright." I'll start...

Album - Artist
1) INFINITIZE - Infinite
2) SPEED The Love The Heart
quote and add

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Album - Artist
1) INFINITIZE - Infinite
3) Midnight Sun - BEAST
4) To Anyone - 2NE1
there

Kickz

Album - Artist
1) INFINITIZE - Infinite
3) Midnight Sun - BEAST
4) To Anyone - 2NE1
5) Nilimambo Block B
6) U-Beat should have treated you better
there

llehuty

Album - Artist
1) INFINITIZE - Infinite
3) Midnight Sun - BEAST
4) To Anyone - 2NE1
5) Nilimambo Block B
7) Big Bang - Alive (album)
8) EXO-K - MAMA (album)
LMAO at #4

ramyeon

LMAO at #4
Just saw it was boygroups only, ouch lol.

Album - Artist
1) INFINITIZE - Infinite
3) Midnight Sun - BEAST
4) To Anyone - 2NE1
5) Nilimambo Block B
8) EXO-K - MAMA (album)
9) H.O.T - We Hate All Kinds of Violence
10) Seo Taiji and Boys - 발해를 꿈꾸며

Get some history in you.

ramyeon

Togeworl's Kim Ye Lim is putting out a solo mini on June 4th, ahead of the pair's proper debut.
Expanding on this, the title song is apparently written and composed by Jo Hyu Il of the Black Skirts, so this is guaranteed to be pretty fucking good.
Their debut album was fantastic and much better than anything they've put out since, including that song. That beings on the list at least.

beatsan

Neo Member
Their debut album was fantastic and much better than anything they've put out since, including that song. That beings on the list at least.

Haven't gotten around to checking it out yet. Money in the Building EP was the first I heard of them. Def gonna give a listen tho

ramyeon

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/4956-no-foreigners-allowed-into-exos-comeback-show/

damn, all the foreigner EXO fans got kicked out after lining up for hours to see them at M!Countdown
Sucks but there's probably a reason for it, like giving priority to their official fanclub or something. Oftentimes these things get lost in translation (And yes, a security guard saying no foreigners because they don't know how else to say it is lost in translation). My experience with those shows is that it is extremely tough to get in if you're not in the fanclub, and since the fanclub leaders generally organise it they even give priority to members that have more physical merchandise on them at the time to prove their worth.

Especially a big comeback of a group from SM with ridiculous fangirls is going to be competitive and spots are going to be extremely hard to get.

But I'll have fun reading comments on that forum like this

And to think how many foreigners go to Korea just for kpop, defend Korea everywhere as if their life depended on it...

Yeah... please don't do that.

ramyeon

Surprise surprise, ramyeon blindly defending people's sleazy actions as usual because those people happen to be Korean.
Haha say what?

After having lived in Korea there are many things I dislike about the culture and certain things Korean people do, but entrance to a live performance of a boyband is not one of them. Hell, as an Asian Studies and Korean major I've dedicated entire essays to racism in the country and backwards cultural thinking.

I'm saying this is probably a case of lost in translation because it's almost always the exact opposite, shows like this WANT foreigners in there. They focus directly on them in close ups to make the Korean Wave seem bigger than it is and it's a great way for the bands to claim international fame.

I would love for you to give me more examples of me defending sleazy actions though, as you seem to know me so well despite me not knowing who the fuck you are :)

Hellix

Album - Artist
1) INFINITIZE - Infinite
3) Midnight Sun - BEAST
4) To Anyone - 2NE1
5) Nilimambo Block B
8) EXO-K - MAMA (album)
9) H.O.T - We Hate All Kinds of Violence
10) Seo Taiji and Boys - 발해를 꿈꾸며

Do two people count as a group? Otherwise, I'd add Crispi Crunch – Menboong Time.

mblaq teaser pics are out

MBLAQ_1369873797_20130529_mblaq_mir_sexybeat.jpg

That's fucking hilarious.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/t-ara-n4-consider-themselves-as-rookies-in-america

With a lot of fans disappointed at the less-than-steller response to T-ara N4's stage at the Las Vegas Palms Pool and worried for the girls, Core Contents Media reassured fans that the girls were doing perfectly fine, and that they were ready to take on even smaller stages.

CCM explained, "It's true that the two sides had a misunderstanding on the concept of 'concert'. But the Memorial Day stage is held at the pool every year. All the other singers did the same."

On the question of their outfits, the label said, "People said that they were wearing risky clothing, but others on stage wore clothes that were even more revealing than T-ara N4. Also, there is an account on Twitter that claims that T-ara N4 members were upset, but it wasn't like that on site. The mood was great."

On the stage, CCM relayed that the girls were more than willing to take on even smaller stages. They explained, "If T-ara N4 goes to America, they're definitely rookies. They're not going to miss even the smallest stage. They're ready to take on stages even smaller. The members are just upset at people interpreting things the way they want."

Dat CCM PR Spin

tumblr_mnjb2jijdj1qagz3wo1_500.gif

dokish

Banned
I just saw THIS video about T-Ara and Palm Pools. I'm a little behind on the news here but... WHY THE FUCK would T-Ara perform in Las Vegas? LAS VEGAS???

And why were people complaining about their outfit?

Holy Crap. T-Ara is not even likable in Korea, imagine Las fucking Vegas.

Painfully funny how nobody gives a shit while they're performing. I bet everybody is just thinking "get those skinny b* outta here!"

Trickster

Sorry to go somewhat offtopic. But I'm curious if any of you know of a program to view pictures and gifs (that animate properly) with?

I've always just used the standard windows photo viewer whenever I need to view a photo. But lately I've started forming the habit of saving a lot of pictures and gifs. And since wpv doesnt display gifs corrently, it's really annoying if I want to view more than one or two gifs.

Edgeward

Sorry to go somewhat offtopic. But I'm curious if any of you know of a program to view pictures and gifs (that animate properly) with?

I've always just used the standard windows photo viewer whenever I need to view a photo. But lately I've started forming the habit of saving a lot of pictures and gifs. And since wpv doesnt display gifs corrently, it's really annoying if I want to view more than one or two gifs.

I use ifranview, only thing it doesn't work well of gifs made with gifcam but that isnt a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom