• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

iCErln1RLn37z.gif

NOT BAD MEANING BAD BUT BAD MEANING GOOD, YOU KNOW

Genuinely my favourite part of the song. The rest of it really isn't my sort of thing though.

CL looked great though.
tumblr_mnhplkvIFf1rx4wayo5_500.gif

She really did. Meanwhile, GD has managed to sink to a whole new low.

나인뮤지스[9MUSES]세라, KARMA Song by SERA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW0R8jOPav0

idk what this is

Not a fan of the song, but always grateful for more Sera. Didn't realise she was Canadian, just assumed she was pretty good at English.

Fucking awful.

G Dragon's look is so ridiculous you can't hate. Boy George, Willy Wonka and hiker ahjumma in one.

Oh I can hate alright. Guy looks like a fucking clown.

CL's song is ridiculous. I feel like it's a female version GD but without his swag.

kqgSH.gif

Fafnir

Wow that CL MV...I was cringing during the YG "gang repping" part, just embarrassing with the 2 fat dudes in ski masks. I was waiting for my Oakland homie to get in to the office so I could see his reaction to this shit, but on second thought I'll just forget this video even exists because I'll never be able to live this down.

ryuen

New CL single is exactly what I wanted/expected. Korean trap music...it really doesn't get any better than that. The Trinidad James/A$AP Rocky callouts are a nice touch too.

Hellix

Can you not right click and open a link in a new tab that way? That at least still works in Firefox, even if middle clicking is disabled.

Nope, it doesn't work either way for me. It could be Adblock like I said for some reason. I haven't bothered to disable it to check though.

giri

How do you feel about the new members? JooA looks cute, but Hana... MEH, looks like she belongs to crayon pop.

I thought there was only one new member? unless one left?

I knew they were getting a new member though, that was anounced ages ago. Maybe 6 months?

I'm ok with it. They didn't have huge success on their first release despite it being a pretty solid song. They came up against a few of the really big groups in k-pop with that release though iirc.

They just now need to lock it in, and keep pumping out quality songs.

llehuty

One left, Sol (source:wiki)

iLlsNqZoBbLJW.JPG

And the week they debuted, live shows had some 'minor' acts like, BoA, PSY, Beast, KARA, B.A.P. and Teen Top.
Now, seriously, probably the worst week of the year for making a debut.

giri

One left, Sol (source:wiki)

iLlsNqZoBbLJW.JPG

And the week they debuted, live shows had some 'minor' acts like, BoA, PSY, Beast, KARA, B.A.P. and Teen Top.
Now, seriously, probably the worst week of the year for making a debut.

lol yeah, it was rather stacked.

That said, it was one of the few times i've been able to watch music shows start to finish without muting 75% of it.

llehuty

CCM explains the lukewarm response to T-ara N4's Palms Pool performance

"We're flustered as the label, as well. We think there was some mix up and it happened because the concept of the concert was different. It was something promised from the beginning while we were talking details on recording 'Countryside Life' with Chris Brown. Even the label won't know what really happened until after the American promotion team arrives on the evening of the 29th."

"We were told that they'd be opening for a concert, but it was actually more like a festival-type event. It's true that Chris Brown and Wiz Khalifa planned the concert. The video is of their first performance. In their second performance, we heard that Chris Brown came out to introduce T-ara to the crowd."

We heard, LMAO. Communication on 2013 is so hard, but somehow they know the video is from the first performance... I don't think they can do worse at PR.

Also, I know you guys were asking for this: INFINITE 'Man In Love(恋に落ちるとき)' MV (Japanese Ver.)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/fxs-krystal-reveals-what-she-has-planned-for-her-retirement

On the upcoming premiere of 'Amazing f(x)', the f(x) members, who are all now well in their twenties, came up with their bucket lists as previously shown during the preview special. The members jotted down their interesting goals for their New Zealand adventure, including becoming invisible, piloting a plane, conducting a flash mob, scuba diving, sky diving, and more.

But among these goals, the members were most shocked by seeing Krystal writing down, "Retirement," on her list. Krystal explained, "Am I allowed to say this? I don't want to show the public my increasing wrinkles and aging image. I always want to be remembered as being beautiful," revealing why she plans to retire one day soon.

Her members were shocked at first, but soon were accepting of Krystal's wishes, responding, "Despite your young age, it seems like you've been thinking carefully about your future as a celebrity."

Oh bb Jung, you'll be gorgeous for the next 40+ years
tumblr_mnf57qYhZY1qjp8d7o1_250.gif
tumblr_mnf57qYhZY1qjp8d7o4_250.gif

tumblr_mnf57qYhZY1qjp8d7o3_250.gif
tumblr_mnf57qYhZY1qjp8d7o2_250.gif

dat outfit @_@ /dead

NyoRx

Hi, I started lurking this thread only like ~50ish pages ago maybe. Came here from TL KMD and honestly kpopgaf seems a lot better. Glad to see lots of Nine Muses love here!

dokish

Banned
Hi, I started lurking this thread only like ~50ish pages ago maybe. Came here from TL KMD and honestly kpopgaf seems a lot better. Glad to see lots of Nine Muses love here!

Crayon Pop fan or GTFO.

Don't match out fit at all. Far too in your face for a relaxed outfit.

And the bags minor detailing is off set by accessories that don't match the gold at all. Clearly going for a black & white theme.

2 perus max.

I expect this from Dice, not you. I am disappoint.

Ym1r

Welcome, I came from TL KMD too :D.

There are two people you cannot trust around here.

Dokish, because hes a weirdo, really stalkerish and has a dungeon in his basement that he wants to lock Orangecaramel in.

Conceptor, because hes too afraid to trust anybody else.

Exercise

Neo Member
Krystal gets far more hate than she deserves, of all the idols I think she's the one that doesn't put up with bullshit and does/says what she feels.

beatsan

Neo Member
Krystal gets far more hate than she deserves, of all the idols I think she's the one that doesn't put up with bullshit and does/says what she feels.

Yet, I can't help but feel that all that negativity is wearing her down. She deleted her Instagram because she didn't feel like putting up with all the hate that stemmed from GD fans and now she is already hinting at retirement. BUT...i guess this all goes along with her "not putting up with BS" mentality.

I can't see her retiring anytime soon, but i wouldn't be surprised if she does in a few years. OR this could just be baseless and she was really just talking about her golden years lol. The allkpop article headline made it seemed like she announced retirement which was like a bucket of ice water being dumped on my head.

(._.)

Banned
Welcome, I came from TL KMD too :D.

There are two people you cannot trust around here.

Dokish, because hes a weirdo, really stalkerish and has a dungeon in his basement that he wants to lock Orangecaramel in.

Conceptor, because hes too afraid to trust anybody else.

they wont submit to just anyone. it's a gift. you have to earn their trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom