• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it alligator Yoong's b-day today?

Should we page Alt?

Also, that AS pic... I could only recognize Jooyeon and Uee... where's Lizzy?!

Btw, Ailee's b-day is tmrw... they may or may not be a megapost tmrw lol.

llehuty

Seungyeon spam:

Flawless Seungyeon spam? Awesome Taeyeon avatar?

iTMUuoEDx3JvM.gif

Also this is pretty embarrassing but I appeared on the ep of After School Club with Nine Muses.

That's awesome! I regret not trying it :(

E: And Seungyeon is number 1 in Kara.

tumblr_md9oriY5Ud1qa8g36o6_r2_250.gif

Outfits looks like a mash up of the girl groups that had comebacks this year

Completely agree with this.

i recognize all of them, only ones that gave me a slight problem were kaeun and lizzy. had to do a double take.

That doesn't count, you are orangecaramel after all ;)

And BTW, Yoona's birthday... where is Alta1r megapost? Is he banned?

tumblr_lbkhi4KkHq1qabbvro1_500.gif

Selane

I'm not going to post a ton of stuff, but as tribute to Yoong's status as the #1 natural beauty in kpop I submit these pictures of her without makeup and of babby yoong.

PY5UFLy.gif

Z91g93d.jpg

zFW5YAu.jpg

Glorious pages filled with Yoona, Hyomin and Seungyeon spam. It's good to be alive.

Looking forward to the AS comeback. Glad to report that I got all of them right almost immediately.

Q, how many Perus:

1 Peru, the gold don't match the rest of the outfit at all.

image.php

By swag I meant his songs, not his clothes style, he's just ridiculous too at some points.

His songs are just as awful as his clothes. It's shocking to me how terrible the solos of a member of BB and GD&TOP can be so fucking dreadful.

lol @ the lady vengeance line in todays t-ara show champion perf

What the hell did she do this time?

New K-pop girl group called 'The Gloss' featuring two koreans, one korean american and one french girl:

They did a cover of Justin Timberlake's sexyback:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJJPqZzRpU

tTc9cKQ.gif

penis = white girl

What's up with that? They are dumbing down kpop for the masses!

U2COz.gif

Seungyeon spam:

QKaD9.jpg

ryan-ts

penis = white girl

What's up with that? They are dumbing down kpop for the masses!

Wow, she's french too. C'est bon! The cover was actually pretty good, I'll watch their first MV.

Here's a press release
The Gloss is Going to Light Up Your Lips

The Gloss is coming to rock your world, are you ready? Featuring people who speak English, French and Korean; The Gloss is a smorgasbord of truly unique talent combining to form the ultimate K-Pop group. Move over Girls' Generation, you're about to be dethroned.

What makes The Gloss so great? Well, that's a good question, but we'll let the group do the talking (in three different languages) with their incredible vocals and dance routines. Be ready as you're going to be blown away by the groups debut track "Game Changers Extreme" with its complex choreography and incredible outfits. That's not all though! The MV for their first single will be directed by legendary director, Park Chan Wook (The Vengeance Trilogy, Thirst), with a concept that revolutionize K-Pop forever.

Please look forward to The Gloss and their debut. If you just can't wait for The Gloss (and we don't blame you), please check out their cover of Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback" where they bring the song to a whole new level. The Gloss Hwaiting!

Pendulum

The Special Episode (Ep 0?) of "Amazing f(x)" has been subbed.

That The Gloss press release is up there with DELIGHT's.

DELIGHT, unlike most of the other typical girl groups, considers powerful dance performance the first thing. The title song of Delight is Mega Yak, which conveys a message of girls that bad boys needs some spanking.

milkham

kaeun, raina, jooyeon, nana, jungah, uee, lizzy, eyoung

<333333333333333333

that name is completely alien to me, she's afterschool dlc right? when was she added?

edit: i really don't get why companies feel the need to add members to existing groups

Pendulum

Hate to pour salt in the wound, but some new fancams from the T-ara N4 pool party went up, and during the 1st performance you can hear someone telling the DJ to stop the music (which is different from the fan accounts suggesting it was the DJ saying he was stopping the music, and was narrating his actions).

Some of the words spoken by the person who got the music stopped? "My new single featuring Aaliyah...it's called They Don't Know...we like sneak peek it for y'all right now". My new single. Appears it was Chris Brown that caused the interruption.

luso

Wow, she's french too. C'est bon! The cover was actually pretty good, I'll watch their first MV.

Here's a press release

Is clear this PR is blown up on purpose, not to be taken too serious.

The Special Episode (Ep 0?) of "Amazing f(x)" has been subbed.

Where? post or PM if necessary.

kaeun, raina, jooyeon, nana, jungah, uee, lizzy, eyoung

<333333333333333333

I instantly recognized Lizzy and also Nana, Raina. What's wrong with you people/ OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom