• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

jbx1T0oFXIleja.jpg

Lizzy and Ka-eun

luso

That CCM's press release is hilarious. So much is laughable I wonder they use child labour... wait, doesn't Dani...

Peru

Lol.. watching this Barefoot Friends episode where Hyori comes on (during the final 20 minutes, mind you). Yoon Jongshin asks why she and Kang Ho Dong have never been together on a show like this before ("why do you hate each other?"), to which Hyori immediately responds "His unnatural hosting style..?"

dokish

Banned
Sucks but there's probably a reason for it, like giving priority to their official fanclub or something. Oftentimes these things get lost in translation (And yes, a security guard saying no foreigners because they don't know how else to say it is lost in translation). My experience with those shows is that it is extremely tough to get in if you're not in the fanclub, and since the fanclub leaders generally organise it they even give priority to members that have more physical merchandise on them at the time to prove their worth.

Especially a big comeback of a group from SM with ridiculous fangirls is going to be competitive and spots are going to be extremely hard to get.

But I'll have fun reading comments on that forum like this

Yeah... please don't do that.

I just missed the news, but I saw now.

I know nobody is obligated to learn a foreigner language, but come on, how the fuck do you go blindly from Europe to fucking Korea without knowing how to get around? The lady just heard "no foreigners" and got out of there? Needs more info. I'm so glad a know the basics. If they were indeed saying "Koreans-only", oh boy, I would defend myself at all costs and wait for the fucking police to get there, not to mention call some Korean friend for translation, if things get extreme. Plus I would record the whole thing so I can issue the shit out of them. If they just tell you "no foreigners" at the entrance line, just before shit starts, without any official warning before, yeah, I'm gonna sue.

But I agree with ramyeon. A lot of older Koreans doesn't know anything English and the very little they know are spoke like a caveman. So, "no foreigners" meaning one line with only Koreans makes sense... But with asian countries history of racism, makes you wonder...

roaSone

Wolf is weird, I'll need more listen to have a real opinion. Choreo looks pretty unique tho, would like to see a practice version.

Tenck

If they just tell you "no foreigners" at the entrance line, just before shit starts, without any official warning before, yeah, I'm gonna sue.

On what grounds? That the event manager did what he's allowed to? Yeah it's not fair, but whoever set up the event has the right to deny anyone. Unless I'm mistaken of course and there's a law that tells you what you can and can't do at your own event when it comes to refusing service to people.

ramyeon

I just missed the news, but I saw now.

I know nobody is obligated to learn a foreigner language, but come on, how the fuck do you go blindly from Europe to fucking Korea without knowing how to get around? The lady just heard "no foreigners" and got out of there? Needs more info. I'm so glad a know the basics. If they were indeed saying "Koreans-only", oh boy, I would defend myself at all costs and wait for the fucking police to get there, not to mention call some Korean friend for translation, if things get extreme. Plus I would record the whole thing so I can issue the shit out of them. If they just tell you "no foreigners" at the entrance line, just before shit starts, without any official warning before, yeah, I'm gonna sue.

But I agree with ramyeon. A lot of older Koreans doesn't know anything English and the very little they know are spoke like a caveman. So, "no foreigners" meaning one line with only Koreans makes sense... But with asian countries history of racism, makes you wonder...
Well according to other reports some foreigners were allowed in, they just had to make another line which leads me to believe it was the fanclub wanting to separate them. Usually there are a certain amount of places reserved for different groups and foreigners usually is a separate group for free events like this where it's first come best dressed.

Foreigners lined up in the fanclub queue, staff asked them to get out of it and make their own queue, language barriers cause misunderstandings, foreigners who got there early and were in the wrong queue lose their place to others who may of come later, people get pissed off.

It's not like the didn't allow any people not to go in because of their nationality though, because like I said there were apparently foreign fans let it.

But what do I know, you know, having been there, attended these kinds of events first hand and seen this kind of thing happen before.

Nah, I must just be defending them because they're Korean ;)

dokish

Banned
On what grounds? That the event manager did what he's allowed to? Yeah it's not fair, but whoever set up the event has the right to deny anyone. Unless I'm mistaken of course and there's a law that tells you what you can and can't do at your own event when it comes to refusing service to people.

So, I can open a bar and say "no black people allowed" once they get there, and ask them to leave? How cool it is to live in the modern age.

What, good music? ;)

No idea what you have against the shoes and really didn't need a Peru avatar spam.

The shoes are fucking atrocious and definitely needed a Peru avatar spam.

I love Jessica and she's the best Jung right now, but I think in 2-3 years Krystal is going to end up better than Jess ever was.

Krystal has the potential to top her, but for now, Jessica is definitely the best Jung.

Much better as far as concepts go, but even after watching both teasers, I can't remember the song at all.

mblaq teaser pics are out

eqKVB.gif

Blame the fans!

Chocolat comeback in June

Chocolat_1369884364_af_org.jpg

Fucking finally.

U2COz.gif

Tenck

So, I can open a bar and say "no black people allowed" once they get there, and ask them to leave? How cool it is to live in the modern age.

Contrary to popular belief, and stay with me here man, modern day age is not exempt from Racism. You trying desperately to believe otherwise is laughable.

And is this made up bar open in Korea?

Edit: I can go as far as saying you were pretty racist when it came to Japanese people. The whole "but lots of Japanese live in Brazil, so I can't hate them" doesn't exempt you either.

imnana

Neo Member
EXO_늑대와 미녀 (Wolf)_Music Video (Korean ver.)

Definition of mess. The teaser had a plot, but the MV doesn't? And also, the CG is at Cube levels of bad.
Drama mv tomorrow, that's why there's no plot. But the song lmao.

wtf did they do to Raina?
Hoping it's just the makeup and not her usual new face every comeback. & I like E-Young's hair.

NANA TEASER IS THE BEST.
jungah would be if she had her mouth closed

ramyeon

Drama mv tomorrow, that's why there's no plot. But the song lmao.

Hoping it's just the makeup and not her usual new face every comeback. & I like E-Young's hair.

NANA TEASER IS THE BEST.
jungah would be if she had her mouth closed
It's the makeup and hair I'd say. It's just really bad.

Naito

I have no idea what they were thinking with Jungah teaser
I have an idea but wtf
Also smh at Rainbow Sunshine comeback.

No No Eul

01369F4751A5D76A03579B

I've been listening to this on repeat for the last couple of days. So damn good.

The Special Episode (Ep 0?) of "Amazing f(x)" has been subbed.

It's really weird that they completely edited out Luna when she went skydiving with Krystal, even going so far as to blur out her face in one shot inside the aircraft. Presumably a sizeable chunk of the audience for this show are f(x) fans who know perfectly well that she went skydiving in NZ, so why even bother trying to hide it?

That looks a bit more encouraging.

allkpop said:
EXO's producer gives illegal downloaders a warning

As many of you may have heard through the grapevine, EXO's upcoming release "Wolf" was leaked online months ahead of its official release date.

Not only that, but their full 'XOXO' album and dance practice videos are also circulating the web before they were ever meant to be seen or heard.

It seems that EXO's producer Ryan Jhun has had enough as he expressed his frustration about illegal downloading and those who are taking advantage of the leaks.

Here's an idea. Why don't you stop the leaks from occuring in the first place? It can't be that fucking difficult.

i9FzLBDOGKHYR.png

Hyori...

...being Hyori

(._.)

Banned
INFINITE is fucken awesome I've listened to the chaser like 250+ times but some of their songs suck :(

they should stick with ONE style and do stuff like the chaser and mix in a guitar solo in a song that'd be awesome

Album/EP - Artist
1) INFINITIZE - Infinite
2) The Love The Heart - SPEED
3) Midnight Sun - BEAST
4) To Anyone - 2NE1
5) Nilimambo - Block B
6) should have treated you better - U-Beat
7) Alive - Big Bang
8) MAMA - EXO-K
9) We Hate All Kinds of Violence H.O.T
10) 발해를 꿈꾸며 - Seo Taiji and Boys
11) Crispi Crunch – Menboong Time
12) Sherlock - Shinee
13) Lucifer - Shinee
14)

bump

roaSone

Ok, I listened to the whole album XOXO, as expected Wolf is by far the worst of the album. No complains about the others, I really like this album.

Pendulum

Girl's Day gwiyomi chicken. 1 2 3

----

Last comeback stage for T-ara N4 today, apart from festival/concert appearances. Jiyeon finally got rid of the baggy shorts. QBS now stepping up in Japan. Which is good for those Boram fans out there, said no one ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom