• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/rude-treatment-of-t-ara-n4-at-the-palms-pool-shocks-fans

It seems like the mediocre response to T-ara N4's stage at the Las Vegas Palms Pool wasn't the only problem they had to deal with.

Originally, Core Contents Media had claimed that the video that had surfaced was their first performance and that Chris Brown had come on to their second performance and introduced them (you can check the video out here). But now a new video of another performance has surfaced where the girls were cut off rather rudely by Chris Brown.

The girls had been performing to their song, but suddenly Chris Brown cut in, demanding that the DJ cut the music off to promote his new song, saying, "My new single featuring Aaliyah is called 'They Don't Know'," and continued to talk as the girls looked on, confused.

He only started the music again once he was done, and once the music came back on, it started at the cut off point, making the girls scramble back to their places.

When the girls were done (again cut off prematurely), someone even shouted, "Boo, get off the stage!".

CB pulling a Kanye

kanye-west-taylor-swift-2-o.gif

fake edit: damnit, top of the page again. fanservice time

tumblr_m025vePgOR1qj99ejo1_250.gif
tumblr_m025vePgOR1qj99ejo2_250.gif

tumblr_mnj6ubJJ6V1qiqdr7o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mnj6ubJJ6V1qiqdr7o2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mnj6ubJJ6V1qiqdr7o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mnj6ubJJ6V1qiqdr7o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mnarfiEWCT1qjq8gao1_500.gif

kingkitty

So, I can open a bar and say "no black people allowed" once they get there, and ask them to leave? How cool it is to live in the modern age.

I know I've seen a pc bang or two that had signs that say "NO BLACK PEOPLE" lol. This was usually near a US military base. Dunno if it's "legal".

beatsan

Neo Member
VIXX - hyde (dance practice) This choreography, on the other hand, is awesome.

Just can't control. Just can't control - Song and choreo are awesome

It's really weird that they completely edited out Luna when she went skydiving with Krystal, even going so far as to blur out her face in one shot inside the aircraft. Presumably a sizeable chunk of the audience for this show are f(x) fans who know perfectly well that she went skydiving in NZ, so why even bother trying to hide it?

They probably will include it in the full episodes. This was just a preview that condensed everything into one episode so of course cuts had to be made.

I rate it above I Got a Boy because at least it only sounds like one bad song instead of twenty bad songs.

dokish

Banned
Why can't we get another Genie from SNSD?

http://youtu.be/yQasjsnABPc

What's the expression? "Worning out"? Tiffany looks hotter than ever, but ugh... it is some time now since I liked their work. IGAB was good, but more like those big hits that suddenly goes away.

Fuck, I still listen to their old songs much more than the new ones.

I WANNA SEE THEIR HIPS SHAKING DAMMIT.

Tristam

Damn Dara is cute.

I just missed the news, but I saw now.

I know nobody is obligated to learn a foreigner language, but come on, how the fuck do you go blindly from Europe to fucking Korea without knowing how to get around? The lady just heard "no foreigners" and got out of there? Needs more info. I'm so glad a know the basics. If they were indeed saying "Koreans-only", oh boy, I would defend myself at all costs and wait for the fucking police to get there, not to mention call some Korean friend for translation, if things get extreme. Plus I would record the whole thing so I can issue the shit out of them. If they just tell you "no foreigners" at the entrance line, just before shit starts, without any official warning before, yeah, I'm gonna sue.

But I agree with ramyeon. A lot of older Koreans doesn't know anything English and the very little they know are spoke like a caveman. So, "no foreigners" meaning one line with only Koreans makes sense... But with asian countries history of racism, makes you wonder...

GeorgeTakeiLaugh.gif

If you really think the Korean criminal justice and/or judicial systems will indulge your hypothetical complaint, I don't think you've been in Korea long enough.

And yeah, there are definitely jjimjilbangs and nightclubs in Korea with explicit "no foreigners" policies.

dokish

Banned
Damn Dara is cute.

GeorgeTakeiLaugh.gif

If you really think the Korean criminal justice and/or judicial systems will indulge your hypothetical complaint, I don't think you've been in Korea long enough.

And yeah, there are definitely jjimjilbangs and nightclubs in Korea with explicit "no foreigners" policies.

My point is: I won't go down without putting up a fight. I know we have racist pricks here and there. If don't work out, that is not important. At least I tried to get a hand of the situation, instead of just listening some guy who doesn't fucking know English say "no foreigners" and then leave crying.

Places with signs saying "no foreigners" are OK, though.

dokish

Banned
So June 14th? Glad I'm gonna be there. Can't wait to finally see Way and Ellin so close to me.

(Please do your Myeongdong thing as usual)

Ashhong

LOL at CB interrupting T-ara. I think he did it to keep the crowd from leaving or something. Like "hold on guys, I know you hate this, but wait until after for new music for me!"

You know, I'm a Minah supporter but I have to admit that even this was really hard to watch.

^ had shivers when I saw Mina's CF.
Glad that Sunny (hair) is going back to normal bit by bit.

Welcome to the light guys.

dokish

Banned
I give up on Korean movies. 90% of the time they are pure shit.

Maybe I'm just loosing my touch, I don't know. I used to watch all kinds of Japanese movies, even those really obscure ones (like 'The Perfect Education') and write small essays on how they are magical, divine, and show us a side of society that we refuse to see, going on about deep human feelings and shit.

Now I only stick with Korean ones, and they are bad. Yes, you have some good stuff once in a while, and still they have a lot of flaws. I saw 'Take Care of My Cat', which is a pretty refreshing movie, but this doesn't atone for the others countless 2 hour dragged shitty movies about broken relationships, released every year.

I'm the only one REEEALY bothered by the length of Koreans movies? Doesn't matter what are they about, they ALWAYS have at least 1h50. I never saw a movie be your regular 90 minutes.

I'm watching Time (2006) now (AKA 시간) and the poster is pretty amazing. They gave 7,2 on IMDB so I though this was a pretty insightful movie about women doing crazy plastic surgeries and all that. The whole thing is just a really bad acting with boring and awful and meaningless moments... for what, some kind of big revelation that was suppose to be huge, but doesn't have any impact? (I'm still watching it).

I just read that the director is Kim Ki Duk, so he's apparently one of those "edgy" and "innovative" directors with movies that is not for "everyone" and not anybody "gets it" (euphemism for shit).
I LOVE "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring", that movie with the bald monk and hottie

Ugh.

I have so many stuff in my HD and I always wanna discover something about Koreans, or perceive them in a new way, that I feel really bad to delete dramas or movies half-way through. But goddamn they are bad.

ramyeon

Time is a fantastic movie, I don't know what you're talking about.

But if you think it's about women doing crazy plastic surgeries I think you're kind of missing the point.

dokish

Banned
Time is a fantastic movie, I don't know what you're talking about.

But if you think it's about women doing crazy plastic surgeries I think you're kind of missing the point.

I think I am. Because this movie was mentioned in the "All Miss Korea candidates look the same" thread, and I kinda got the vibe that the movie was this insightful drama about beauty and etc.

So far the only good thing it did was to show how a personality disorder looks like.

But ok, let me finish the movie first.

NyoRx

I'm the only one REEEALY bothered by the length of Koreans movies? Doesn't matter what are they about, they ALWAYS have at least 1h50. I never saw a movie be your regular 90 minutes.
\

Don't know what movies you're watching but all the movies I've seen are almost always 2+ hours long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom