• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEJr3.gif

More like dance murder.

I know, Hara was utter shit in that dance off.

What? Are you serious right now?

Yes, and it's supposed to just be for shoes on women.

Yeah, jongkookie doing it wrong.

ramyeon

OC isn't gonna like this.

AmrAFKG.jpg

1. [+139, -8] She should've just stuck to modeling

2. [+126, -42] I honestly think she's as flat as gum on asphalt anyway

3. [+100, -24] She doesn't need to cover it, not like they're big enough to see anyway...

4. [+22, -2] "Slightly" covered and yet the whole thing is covered

5. [+13, -3] Can't sing for sh*t. And when she talks, it's obvious she has no brain in there either.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/nanas-topless-teaser.html

Ruthless.

spink

If that's how Pledis' studio is set up... I'm rating that as a 5/5 Perus.

From what I can see, 8 main tracks and the anything else has to be routed on the main 8 track. And that monitor... holy hell, I can't imagine working with Pro Tools on a small ass monitor.

My cheapass college is better equipped than them... and they're not even putting any funding into the audio engineering program. @_____@

analogue goodness

5.1 control 24 pro tools console

pikpok

Neo Member
I just pre-ordered Afterschool's First Love and Sistar's Give It To Me.

The Sistar album was too good a deal to pass up; it comes with a 92-page (!!!) photobook and was priced almost the same as most K-pop albums. The shipping was a killer though, it cost almost as much as the album/photobook and I had to pay an extra 30% more for it than with other albums I've bought. The thing must be massive or really heavy. Heh, these albums aren't even out yet and I can't wait for them to arrive already.

catmincer

After School are going to be slaughtered. :(

Best After School songs

1: Flashback
2: Shampoo
3: Just in time
4: Eyeline (totally counts)
5: Bang
6: Diva
7: Because of you
8: Ah
9: Rambling Girls
10: Dilly Dally

Pendulum

Heaps of new, random pictures posted on Hyominstagram today, with more being uploaded then deleted. Some people are suggesting it was Jiyeon, playing around after finding the account details. Not sure how the fuck they'd know that though. Fanfic.

------

Jaekyung Twitter spam

BMEAtgUCEAERpzi.png

BL-JOQaCEAET8Ps.png

BL2SuwXCYAAkkoP.png

BL-HYr9CAAAx2cJ.png
BL4j6evCYAAf3t6.png

Pendulum

I'm a few hours early to this, but as I've recently moved and still without Internet at home, I gotta do this when I have the chance - hope you're not watching, boss.

Happy Birthday Jiyeon!, or "An Ode To Jiyeon"

How do I stan thee? Let me count the ways.

Your performances...

Dressed up or dressed down...

Our private weekend away together...

Those hips...
iTvNFXAojks8f.gif

ibhMtduFy1F3CO.gif

ibpRjaklaxjpGY.gif

tumblr_mgohp7o33P1s26ngdo1_250.gif

That smile...
tumblr_m4ero22wKD1qf2b2ro1_500.gif

tumblr_mn90i5kWRs1radcvpo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mn90i5kWRs1radcvpo6_250.gif

tumblr_m7qewzxwfF1qdcel5o2_250.gif
tumblr_m0swy83hn91qdcel5o2_250.gif

Those cute funny faces...
tumblr_m15sjlKbLh1qdcel5o3_250.gif
tumblr_m0swq05h161qdcel5o1_250.gif
tumblr_meq677axI81rdeamlo1_250.gif
tumblr_lzf1jdC6F91r4fnj8o2_250.gif

Thanks for getting me into K-Pop. Happy Birthday, Jiyeonnie :)

park_ji_yeon.gif

Tenck

I actually changed my phone wallpaper to Jiyeon today. It wasn't because it's almost her birthday, but because I'm just realizing she beats just about anyone I can think of. She'll always be second to Empress Eunjung though :d

No No Eul

"An Ode To Jiyeon"

tumblr_li16jpKN1T1qdcel5o1_500.gif

allkpop said:
iingHSjae46wY.jpg

In a strange turn of events, Lee Hyori asked Yoo Hee Yeol to literally cut up her dress on his KBS 2TV show 'Sketchbook'.

Always the fashionista, Lee Hyori wore a long, sparkling silver dress to the filming, but she ran into an issue when they found she couldn't dance properly due to the length of the outfit. She handed the host Yoo Hee Yeol a pair of scissors and said, "Cut how much you want off." He replied, "I'm scared I'll look like a pervert," but he went with her request anyway.

inOacKGAlKbsb.jpg

iT53fTS4rhlXE.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I knew something was strange when I had to login, but are you guys creepin on me or what? I don't know shit about the dates people registered.

llehuty

I knew something was strange when I had to login, but are you guys creepin on me or what? I don't know shit about the dates people registered.

lol, I was yesterday checking the user numbers scanning through the last pages, and I was like:

"Well, this is 5 digits, I'm 6... this registered after me... , 5 digits, 5 digits,...oh wow, look Peru with 4 digits... and Dice... O_O 3 digits wow!, but when did he register?" *clicks* "oh 6th of June?, gotta find a Hammie gif for tomorrow..."

Edit: congrats Ym1r

milkham

lol, I was yesterday checking the user numbers scanning through the last pages, and I was like:

"Well, this is 5 digits, I'm 6... this registered after me... , 5 digits, 5 digits,...oh wow, look Peru with 4 digits... and Dice... O_O 3 digits wow!, but when did he register?" *clicks* "oh 6th of June?, gotta find a Hammie gif for tomorrow..."

Edit: congrats Ym1r

why were you checking user numbers? creeper!

Conceptor

Grats ym, bout time.

I just pre-ordered Afterschool's First Love and Sistar's Give It To Me.
Wow, that does sound like a really good deal. Where about did you get it?

"An Ode To Jiyeon"

vqYuG.gif

Yenny doing a guest performance at a jazz club - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gW5IMThNn2Y#!

She's going to be debuting in a tvN drama sometime soon so I'm looking forward to that.. imu yenny
and the WG

9M's Erin being hilarious - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeaAvRWuJDw

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
gotta find a Hammie gif for tomorrow..."
Make it Hani in the future...

Also, happy 9th NeoGAF birthday, Dice!
If you count Pre-Neo times it would actually be 13th or whatever. I have been here since before UBB (well, other sites like NextGen had it) when messageboards just looked like cascading links and it wouldn't show the whole thread on one page.

Happy Birthday Jiyeon!, or "An Ode To Jiyeon"
Dem legs

fMEl8Kz.gif

*has many more Jiyeon gifs*

Telepathy

Banned
So what are some of you guys worst examples of intro engl(r)ish in K-pop songs?

Personally, i find the Konami Conference english in HuH-4Minute horrible. Basically ruins the edginess the song tries accomplish.

The intro song to Teen Tops album No1 is also terrible, not that it is engrish, its just repulsive in the same way Brave Brothers intros to Sistar are.

Seriously, what is the deal with Sistars sleezy EDM dudebro intros?

Basically, the only english in Kpop i can handle is Big Bangs or 2NE1.

Worst offender though :Wonder Girls - Act Cool (worst song ever btw...kinda shows how delusional JYP is nowdays)

Also, just need to say that im extremely dissapointed at Davichis comeback album. Talk about snoozefest. Could they not put in, a single, non-lullaby ballade in? First Kiss wa like their best song ever.

Btw, regarding, fan meetings, im sure there are a ton of idols hatin it. Especially one of the guys in Teen Top...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP4Yelqg9w8

so awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom