• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres rumours on twitter and facebook that Infinite's announcement of their world tour dates tomorrow will be America, Canada, France and England.

Niks

i3NBCcvDKwPCy.jpg

ibcCaAgpPbjJA6.jpg

Dork. <3

Ashhong

Of course - but people like Ashong insist on them changing everything that makes them a unique thing.

Why can't I insist on them changing the main thing I don't like about them? It doesn't mean I don't "get it". Helmets and track suits are ugly and dumb as fuck. I guess they will never appeal to me again then.

pikpok

Neo Member
After School interview on SBS Inkigayo – 130609 (+ audio preview of "First Love")

AS: Hello we’re After School

MC: Isn’t the anticipation for AS comeback next week so huge?

MC: Yes, because of that we will ask you some small questions. Please answer them in 10s.

MC: What is title song’s name?

Eyoung: First love

MC: And the title song’s concept is?

Juyeon: Sexy

Raina: and Funky ( i think Lizzy said dangerous but I’m not sure :( )

MC: Move on, when was your first love Nana?

Nana: My first love… of course I had… um…

MC: Time’s up!

*MC introduces the pole dance teaser pic*

Jungah: Yes, our performance this time is pole dance. Please anticipate it.

(trans by zjnzjn)
credit - afterschooldaze

Pendulum

There's a Korean version of this? I wonder if they get half the jokes to it.

It's the second production (first was 2010), so there's some support for it there. I would think some jokes would be localised, but it would stay largely true to the Monty Python humor. Maybe the French are now North Korean.

Peru

Musicals are hugely popular. Comedies, dramas, gay coming of age stories - it's all good on the musical scene here.

cj_iwakura

It's the second production (first was 2010), so there's some support for it there. I would think some jokes would be localised, but it would stay largely true to the Monty Python humor. Maybe the French are now North Korean.

I was thinking specifically about the We Need Jews! number.

ryan-ts

Oh god not that... It was an English interview for English-speaking fans and he was probably the only international male celebrity she knew of that was close to her age...
I hope :(
]

Nana has the biggest smile on her face when she says Bieber, I think she rikes him.

ramyeon

So Chocolat is still just the 4? I thought the other girl was going to come back?
They didn't seem to announce anything official but she just quietly made an exit.

jDOvd64k8JUly.jpg

"Absorbed in my game. By the way, for people playing Animal Crossing... give me some tips~ How can I make a really beautiful town?"

Park Shin Hye plays Animal Crossing :0 From her twitter awhile back.

Kabuto

Will K-Pop GAF follow E3 tomorrow? Damn I can't sleep.

what time is E3 happening for you? people are staying up till like 2-3am for E3 in some countries. Hyped for Xbox, Nintendo, and mostly Sony!

dam so sexual haha. How are they going to perform this live? Song sounds alright just from this teaser.

Don't care much for E3, I'm more excited for Apple's WWDC keynote tomorrow.

wow totally forgot about this and it's going to happen during Microsoft's press conference. ios 7 better be good.

Will K-Pop GAF follow E3 tomorrow? Damn I can't sleep.

Yep. Unfortunately, I'm gonna be in class during MS' conference and I really wanna watch that shitstorm happen in real time. :(

Also, if crazy buttocks on a train is to believed, this is gonna be one of the craziest E3's ever. MS will essentially anally rape themselves on stage tomorrow while Sony might be gaming's white knight in shining armor, or a black knight bringing destruction to gaming while Nintendo gets resurrected lol.

Either way, I'm excited!

INFINITE 2013 World Tour &#8220;ONE GREAT STEP&#8221;

Korea: Seoul &#8211; 9-10 August
Hong Kong &#8211; 18 August
Japan: Fukuoka (5 September), Hiroshima (10 September), Kobe (13-14 September), Yokohama (18-20 September)
Thailand: Bangkok &#8211; 27 September
Singapore &#8211; October
Taiwan: Taipei &#8211; October
Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur &#8211; October
China: Shanghai, Beijing &#8211; October
USA: Los Angeles, New York &#8211; November
Peru: Lima - November
UK: London - November
France: Paris - November

In terms of popularity when WG still existed

WG>SNSD>KARA

If WG stayed in Korea, they probably would be #1 still. But yeah, they need to be credited big time with helping the hallyu wave, and opening the doors for other girl groups who wouldn't exist otherwise. I'm pretty sure if WG and SNSD failed (KARA was not doing well in the first place so we can't really consider them) we wouldn't have been blessed with Miss A, Rainbow, Nine Muses, 4minute, etc etc.

that said I still think snsd is #1

That's a pretty bold statement. Was WGs brand loyalty so strong that it would have prevented Gee from becoming the runaway hit that it became?

Either way, it's such a shame that JYP wasted their potential. Such a colossal fuck up. So Hot was the first kpop song I heard and liked.

I think she's always looked a bit older than her age, or at least did ten years ago*. Only 26, remember. Looks good though.

* http://youtu.be/cD8k7wY1EKA

Holy fucking shit. She's younger than me. What have I been doing with my life? Why aren't I the king of European pop, or at the very least, the Scandinavian king?

I dunno what possessed me to watch Oldboy again tonight, and jeez, talk about insanity lol.

Last time I watched it was a couple of years ago while being curious about "Asian cinema" and that stuff. Watched it tonight and the film still pretty much holds up the test of time.

Something that bothers me even today is why that "twist" happened so to speak. In a film about the human psyche, I kinda wished they explained why the
incest between Woojin and his sister
occurred. It still really felt like it came out of the left field and, today, it actually felt like jumping the shark a little bit. Of course, unless I was totally not paying attention 3 times, was there ever an explanation why this "twist" happened? Or can I chalk that up to them being
residents of Alabama
?

They wanted to fuck so they fucked...

Not complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom