• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mo74wsLrKt1sont7fo6_500.gif

tumblr_mo74wsLrKt1sont7fo7_500.gif

tumblr_mo74wsLrKt1sont7fo1_500.gif

tumblr_mo74wsLrKt1sont7fo8_500.gif

tumblr_mo74wsLrKt1sont7fo9_500.gif

After School schedule for June 13th:

[Event / Performance] After School comeback showcase at Lotte Card Art Center
[More] 6th Maxi Single press conference
[Broadcast] Mnet M Countdown
[album release] After School 6th Maxi Single

tumblr_mo5zr83W5Q1qf409io1_250.gif

Maybe. Except Taeny Marmalade.

That's not a solo stage though. Just adding a single member more is a game changer for me. Solo acts just don't have the appeal that group performances do for me personally. A couple special stages would be cool, but for the most part I'd still prefer all nine performing together.

Chocolat wins E3

awggj.gif

That is not Kaeun from After School.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Stop messing up my test of how strongly people buy into the makeup argument.

No No Eul

Sistar's single is kinda disappointing. The 'give it to me' thing gets a bit repetitive and isn't really enough to hang an entire song on IMO. On the plus side, the girls look incredible. Looking forward to all the fancams.

As for Chocolat, I like that song a whole lot more and the MV is pretty strong too.

Even if the I Can't Leave You part is the weakest part of the song, the hip moves they do during it is my favorite part of the choreography.

Indeed. Channeling a bit of Dr. Feel Good there. Also BoA's I Did It for Love, what with all the slow motion water being splashed about. (I'm sure there have been loads of other music videos that have done something similar but that was the first one that came to mind.)

FINALLY EYOUNG SHUT THE GAME DOWN http://youtu.be/lFnmmJtvLbs

YES

Edit:

Rainbow Let's Dance from LOEN

Similar thing for Chocolat but without the LOEN bit

Juliane's thighs @___@

luso

Sistar's No Mercy from Alone album reminds me of some song. This or is because its beat is so kind of first-half 2000's pop - maybe some eastern Europe one - it hurts (from goodness)

Pendulum

CCTV #2...
...and #3...
...and #4...

...of After School's "First Love" practice.

Am I hearing right that Lizzy won't be performing at first due to the ankle injury persisting? Gotta wonder if they'll persist with the pole routine the entire X weeks of their comeback.

-------------

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013...lans-for-2nd-half-of-2013-fx-to-comeback-soon

SM Entertainment hasn't been fazed at all when their quarterly earnings fell short of last year's, because they have a lot to look forward to.

Back then, the label had said, "There are various big concerts that will be factored in the 2nd quarter, such as Girls' Generation's Japanese tour, TVXQ's Japanese Dome tour, and SM Town Live. EXO is also going to start promoting actively in Korea and China. The artists' various promotions will spring on a new momentum."

But it looks like concerts won't be the end of it! An analyst from Korea Investment Holdings hinted at some of SM Entertainment's plans for the 2nd half of 2013. He stated, "f(x) is going to release their full album in June or July. SHINee is also planning a mini album scheduled to be released in the second half of the year. There's also a possibility that a new artist will debut in the second half of the year as well."

This along with the rumors of a potential TaeTiSeo comeback should excite SM Entertainment fans for the rest of 2013!

luso

But it looks like concerts won't be the end of it! An analyst from Korea Investment Holdings hinted at some of SM Entertainment's plans for the 2nd half of 2013. He stated, "f(x) is going to release their full album in June or July. SHINee is also planning a mini album scheduled to be released in the second half of the year. There's also a possibility that a new artist will debut in the second half of the year as well."

This along with the rumors of a potential TaeTiSeo comeback should excite SM Entertainment fans for the rest of 2013!

I wonder how a probable SNSD (English?) album could fit in here, since TTS comeback is almost certain. Either delayed/scrapped, or that new artist ( new girl group) will be pulled into 2014 to have some year-end soshi.
For f(x) , bet for July, June is crowded and it may depend on others comeback, such as 2NE1 (not idea about them).

Edit: If Shinee confirmed, then hardly SNSD or new artist this year.

ramyeon

Those fake tattoos are a fucking travesty.

The song is okay if you ignore the annoying, repetitive "Hey"s, "Baby"s, "Ehhhhh"s and "Ooh"s in the backing track.

catmincer

BORING. God dammit After School, I like you a lot but no, no boring slow songs.

When I think After School I think Shampoo, Flashback, Dilly Dally, all dancy kind of songs. This sounds like something Sistar would do, it's not a bad thing but it's NOT After School.

ryan-ts

Lack of Lizzy makes me sad. Too tired to have a good impression of First Love, seemed alright though. Will listen to the rest of the album tomorrow.

tumblr_mo6074SNdJ1rcztzyo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom