• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

No one posted this yet? Sure to be boners for anyone who loves Nicole.

oooo top of page how rare for me I need to find a pic

lolz

DlzqqnU.jpg

That would be a good avatar if I ever changed mine. Which won't ever happen.

and now

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

The best besting everyone.

golfham

By the way does editing not refresh the post when you hit save for anyone else? Looks like it just hangs but if you open the thread again your edit went through fine.

The Sistar song is really good, and Soyu looks amazing.

That being said, tonight is Chocolats night. After a year, Chocolat finally puts out another song, and it's fucking amazing. One of the best songs so far this year, for sure. Also, the concept and choreography is great as well. Even if the I Can't Leave You part is the weakest part of the song, the hip moves they do during it is my favorite part of the choreography. Girls look great too.

Just perfect. Also, let's pretend the other song on the mini doesn't exist.

Fafnir

Envy, Fafnir. Did you fanboyed a lot? Is not easy to have all that choreo.
Yeah those intro videos are cheesy lol, the ones from the 1st Japanese tour are better, I would prefer going to their 1st Japanese Tour, let's see if they go to Europe and maybe I can think if I go or not..

When I went to the SMTown in the US with my homies my fanboying was reserved and I tried to play it cool, but here in Korea I was screaming like a fangirl whenever Taeyeon appeared on screen which was weird with my girl right next to me screaming for Yoona...

Still disappointed with no individual stages as that is what made the first 2 world concerts special, hopefully next year.

Here's my shitty fancam of the opening on the 2nd day.
http://youtu.be/oN0ofPTcsaE

n4cujZd.jpg

so how was twinkle with allofem..Fafnir
@_@

also did you buy one of those glow sticks LOL are they like 50 a piece or something :p
FP needs to hurry with the HQ pics.. :D

lol sad to say but man I would fight to the death for that
ass
ball :p
Tae <3 <3 <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BYFyLNyAH0&feature=player_embedded

Twinkle with all of Soshi replaces Naengmyeon as their goof off song. All of them doing the choreo for it was fun to see. Yuri in those shorts @_@;

I'd kill for a Taeng ball too, if I end up living in Korea I would have to join the fanclub or do the SM tour crap just so I could have a chance at the lower level seats as those are all reserved for fanclub members.

All the official Soshi goods sold out on both days before I got to the stadium, but I think the official sticks were $7. I got some cheapos for $4. Official SONE fanclub provided disposable lightsticks both days and instructions for fanservice during Baby Baby.
Kd9Wtwy.jpg

pikpok

Neo Member
That being said, tonight is Chocolats night. After a year, Chocolat finally puts out another song, and it's fucking amazing. One of the best songs so far this year, for sure. Also, the concept and choreography is great as well. Even if the I Can't Leave You part is the weakest part of the song, the hip moves they do during it is my favorite part of the choreography. Girls look great too.

It's a shame, I think that the Sistar song is weaker than the Chocolat one, but it doesn't matter since popularity takes precedence over anything else in Korea.

Oh look, it's been barely 2 hours since release and they already achieved an all-kill. Colour me surprised.

&#50472;&#49828;&#53440; Give It To Me 14:30 KST #5 Instiz #1 MelOn #1 Bugs #1 Mnet #1 Cyworld #1 Olleh #1 Naver #1 Daum #1 Soribada #1 Monkey3

Peru

It's a shame, I think that the Sistar song is weaker than the Chocolat one, but it doesn't matter since popularity takes precedence over anything else in Korea.

Eh.. when it comes to popularity I think you'll find popularity takes precedence over anything anywhere.

ramyeon

Chocolat and Sistar are both pretty solid songs really.

Better than I expected in both cases.

Good to have GAF back at least for the time being.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The 2 seconds of dubstep in Chocolat's song is really out of place and weird. Other than that I lahv the song.

luso

Nice songs, Chocolate's only a little underpowered, it should have a stronger chorus, and in Sistar's they pull the "I'm horny" all the way, as a "Give It to Me" song should probably be.
This said, is good to hear songs without excessive electronics/dubstep and relying mostly in vocals.

I listened to Alone lately and is a very good mini, I have yet to listen this one totally.

roaSone

Sistar song is a bit bland, I expected something stronger, especially the chorus. Ah and they should re-nick as Hyorin, not Sistar. Album is full of Hyorin voice and since I'm not digging her voice = bleh not liking this comeback.

pikpok

Neo Member
[&#45576;TV][K-POP] '&#52980;&#48177;' &#50472;&#49828;&#53440; `Give It To Me` &#52395; &#47924;&#45824; &#44277;&#44060;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvIJ1pYQrAk

Sistar's first public performance of Give It To Me. It seems like they tried to recreate the entire MV for their performance choreo... Looked pretty messy imo, solid vocals tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom