• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl's day comeback... looks like this list of comebacks is legit after all.

BLzSwZwCYAEJD_F.jpg

And looks like that rumored 5th member of Girl's Day is not happening after all.

And that Dal Shabet comeback, is going to slay lives.

Apink will probably be July

... OR NEVER

giri

http://youtu.be/-mx7eoFoFEE

Kim Ye Rim teaser, emphasis on tease.

Very Lost in Translation :p but looks good.

That was fast. Though it sounds like a couple of drum loops were added and wasn't up to the usual amount of remixing Areia does? Still, it was good and proves how it could have been a better single.

Another cheap Areia remix. they've got some absolute rubbish lately. That one in particular, is pretty bad.

Pics of the AS album... Mine hasn't arrived yet but I can't believe I paid only 11.90 USD (excl. shipping) for it. Comes with individual member covers, I've fallen into Pledis' trap and might buy more to get the cover(s) that I want.

I assume this sold out? i never saw it on sale anywhere :(

Honey Bunny

Areia remixes are vile

First Love is a better Sistar song than Sistar's...not a good AS song though, or good in general; Dressing Room and Time's Up save the mini album. Brave Bros, go home.

ihIuupcfn7X4Q.gif

pikpok

Neo Member
I assume this sold out? i never saw it on sale anywhere :(

At brick and mortar shops? Where do you live?

The 6th Maxi Single album consists of that huge photobook, a photocard, poster (optional) and the CD, it came out 2 days ago you can still find stocks everywhere on online K-pop shops.

Also here's what the official poster that comes with the album looks like. Can't wait to get mine.

giri

At brick and mortar shops? Where do you live?

The 6th Maxi Single album consists of that huge photobook, a photocard, poster (optional) and the CD, it came out 2 days ago you can still find stocks everywhere on online K-pop shops.

Also here's what the official poster that comes with the album looks like. Can't wait to get mine.

Thats the default package?

i would have thought it would be limited edition thing?

live in AU and there's no kpop/kmusic stores here.

now waits for ramy to come along and correct me

ramyeon

You're right haha, at least in Brisbane there aren't any.

Peru

Min was at Ultra Korea yesterday, I saw her tweet a vine about it while there but didn't see her. Couldn't be too bothered about Miss A when PERFUME was performing!!!!!!

9047108918_2ea2195f74_z.jpg

9044884401_3ed44baef7_z.jpg

Set too short because it's a festival, here's the main stage before Armin van bla bla
9045065325_d0a9a58b0d_z.jpg

I only really cared about Perfume tho

giri

I saw you post the times for that ultra korea festival and perfume were about the only really must see act.

Maybe Carl Cox too (i think it was him)

AVB does nothing for me in general.

giri

Areia remixes are vile

First Love is a better Sistar song than Sistar's...not a good AS song though, or good in general; Dressing Room and Time's Up save the mini album. Brave Bros, go home.

Naw, not all of them are terrible. But he/she? puts out a few bad / cheap / quick ones every now and then.

giri

This is old I know but it's amazing

Spica - Painkiller

It's criminal how unknown these girls are, they have awesome voices and their (early) stuff is quite different to normal Kpop.

More because Spica rule

Lonely
I'll be there
Russian Roulette
Potently
Bonus

Boa singing Rihanna's shitty song - Take a Bow and not sucking

Spica are amazing when they stick to stuff like piankiller and russian roulette. Their foray into light hearted uptempo early 90's style stuff was a god damn disaster.

The ODD EYE debut single is one of the most balls out weird ones of 2013 http://youtu.be/SpkHGcyy3No

I fucking love this. This group is my favorite newcomers so far in 2013. First of all, I love the song. I can see why anyone would find it jarring, but I love it, despite the fact that it sounds like two different songs played at the same time. I love the sound of bowed string instruments, and I love watching women play them. Violins in particular are almost like like a wonder drug to me, and make almost any song better. Another example: La.G - Don't Flatter Yourself. And here's Odd Eye's cover of Choi Yong Pils Bounce.

Any chance Odd Eye will get to play at any of the weekly shows?

tumblr_modzcepqO21reg7l4o1_500.jpg

^ Probably preparations for her upcoming movie?

That's no the bathing suit I was envisioning when I heard it was a movie about swimmers. :(

Spica are amazing when they stick to stuff like piankiller and russian roulette. Their foray into light hearted uptempo early 90's style stuff was a god damn disaster.

I'll Be There > Russian Roulette > Lonely >>> Painkiller

Narae though. Spica is all about Narae, let's discuss Narae.

Pendulum

Sera's Twitter said:
실시간)
나인뮤지스 현아, 세라입니다
앙용하쮀요
우리버려두고다들어디간거지...

:) hey guys
We r recording for the nex..oh
Never mind :3

BMz5F58CIAAWARE.jpg:large

:) hey guys
We r recording for the nex..oh
Never mind :3

U2COz.gif

I saved these pics at some point because I appreciate meaty thighs as much as the next person, but I'm not sure who it is!(I don't know anything about Spica). But whoever it is, they're obviously the best member!

T72PBwu.jpg

1REIsjk.jpg

(Assuming it's the same person, too inexperienced to tell).

That's Narae all right. Click my gif for more pics and gifs.

Jiwon is a good #2 in Spica.

sixthsense

Neo Member
Pics of the AS album... Mine hasn't arrived yet but I can't believe I paid only 11.90 USD (excl. shipping) for it. Comes with individual member covers, I've fallen into Pledis' trap and might buy more to get the cover(s) that I want.

May I know where do you order that ? Thanks.

pikpok

Neo Member

Yep that's the default packaging, that's kinda the thing with K-pop albums. They offer so many extras (phtohobooks, photocards, posters, etc.) that sometimes you wonder how they make profit, let alone break even selling them. The latest Sistar album is even more absurd than the Afterschool one; it comes with a 92-page photobook for just 15 USD (one of the main reasons why I decided to get it).

May I know where do you order that ? Thanks.

I preordered it though kpopmart.com this time around (I usually buy K-pop merch on ebay) because they were offering a great price, though it's been 2 days since the album's release and they haven't shipped it yet according to my purchase history. I'm going to give them until next Monday before I start harassing them via the customer contact email.

I'd recommend buying off the top sellers on ebay, I've always gotten my K-pop stuff on ebay, I just preordered Sistar's Give It To Me album on an ebay shop called kpopmarket01 recently and they shipped it on the very day that the album got released. But do look around ebay and go with the seller who offers the most competitive price. Ebay sellers (at least the top-rated ones) are deathly afraid of getting negative seller feedback so you're almost always guaranteed good service compared to other independent online blogshops.

I hope I don't regret getting my AS album off kpopmart... It's my first time buying outside ebay and I kinda want that album more than the Sistar one. :S

PS. If anybody has gotten stuff off kpopmart before, please let me know if the shipping time and package quality were satisfactory for you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom