• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Yep that's the default packaging, that's kinda the thing with K-pop albums. They offer so many extras (phtohobooks, photocards, posters, etc.) that sometimes you wonder how they make profit, let alone break even selling them. The latest Sistar album is even more absurd than the Afterschool one; it comes with a 92-page photobook for just 15 USD (one of the main reasons why I decided to get it).
I'd say it's in part because physical sales there are so abysmal and digital downloads are so much cheaper and better value that they need extravagant extras to sell more copies of the physical CDs.

Conceptor

hate to break it to you yoona fans
altm8
-

AbKLn8f.jpg

[Fan]Taengstagram, Hyostagram, Yulstagram..is Yoongstagram next?!?!ㅋㅋ
[Yoona] ㅋㅋㅋ I don’t use sns^^ and I don’t plan on using them..sorryㅠㅠ

dokish

Banned
#2 pic... damn.

I would give anything for that shirt around her waist to be gone.

EDIT: I noticed other women in the background with the same outfit. What event was that? Something health-related? I'm going.

dokish

Banned
US-GAF, quick question: How expensive are coffe and little snacks (like waffles and donuts etc.) in airports? Since I'm gonna spend just one hour in Miami and Dallas, I'm not sure how much to bring. I hate carrying a wallet, and money just makes mine fat as hell, and I hate to use wallet and jeans.

10 bucks is enough?

Exercise

Neo Member
US-GAF, quick question: How expensive are coffe and little snacks (like waffles and donuts etc.) in airports? Since I'm gonna spend just one hour in Miami and Dallas, I'm not sure how much to bring. I hate carrying a wallet, and money just makes mine fat as hell, and I hate to use wallet and jeans.

10 bucks is enough?

Probably, maybe just barely enough. Why don't you use a credit card instead?

Tenck

10 bucks is enough?

Should take $20 just to be safe.

Pendulum

Sera's Twitter said:
힐링후 무사귀가
힘들내두비두밥밥요

I think I finally learned how to release my stress.. We all should have a strategy

BM5vr8aCIAAX44g.jpg

llehuty

Week #25

Lee Hyori - Going crazy from Monochrome (19/06)
Teaser

Sunny Hill - Darling Of All Hearts (Feat. Hareem) from Young Folk (19/06)

Teaser

Dal Shabet - Be Ambitious/Look at my legs (20/06)

Teaser1

Lim Kim - All right from A Voice (17/06)

Teaser
Colorring MV

Baek Ah Yeon - A Good Boy from A Good Girl (17/06)
Teaser

Led Apple - Bad boys (17/06)
Teaser

2EYES - Don't Mess Around (?/06)
Short teaser
Fancam

Telepathy

Banned
Seeing the post-Kahi AS kinda reaffirms my view of Kahi being completely in charge and having veto right for any major decision regarding the group. With her departure, any personal integrity left the group.

Who knows, maybe Kahi is behind the poleadancing thing, but lemme just point out, that was a horrible ratio of gimmick effect vs. effort.

Also, is it true Nana is stupid? What makes koreans think that? She never showed case any actual brain on any show? Any korean here, who can affirm that the way she talks, makes her seem stupid.

I know playing stupid at variety shows is basically the standard formula for many girl idols though. Watching WGM makes you think the girls are 10 years old and the guys are their 20 year old big brother.

Anyway, i love/hate Hyomins attitude.

imnana

Neo Member
Seeing the post-Kahi AS kinda reaffirms my view of Kahi being completely in charge and having veto right for any major decision regarding the group. With her departure, any personal integrity left the group.

Better this way imo. It used to be the Kahi Show.

imnana

Neo Member
In some ways i agree. It was like the brothel mom and her girls...or like, the MILF and her daughter and that daughters hot friends...
I like her and all I just don't see why people say After School are better with her than without, the other members have a chance now. I love E-Young just as much as Nana and she's /finally/ getting more lines/exposure 2 years later, same with Kaeun. Although she was the best all rounder in the group, and had good stage presence, she didn't leave any room for the others.

Most of the fault I find is with Pledis, even now it's just Uee + OC, the graduation system is stupid.

Peru

I'm mostly just trolling. I really love her voice and think she could become a great artist when she finds her style.

(Song isn't too bad either)

10 bucks is enough?

$30, just to be safe.

I personally think $20 will be fine but it really depends on what you want to buy. I checked through my records and I apparently spent $6 bucks at a Dunkin Donuts and $3 bucks at some "candy jar" or whatever lol. IIRC, I bought a croissant and some donuts at Dunkin' and a bottle of water at this "candy jar" place. Yes, there's a bit of a markup here at the Dallas/FW airport. Dunno why though.

Also, have a good trip man and don't do anything stupid while you're in Dallas lol. If I see anything about a Brazilian guy doing dumb things in the news on Tuesday, I'm gonna assume it was you hahaha.

https://soundcloud.com/andy-the-flames/fugitive

Rumors say that Soshi will be recording this song. Dunno if it's TTS or the whole 9.

Just from this demo, I like it already. It's pretty chill and it's a little refreshing to listen to imo. It's definitely better than IGAB so that's already a huge plus right there lol. Either way, we're probably not gonna find out until they actually release it or it gets shelved like the other hundreds of songs they have recorded.

B-Dex

Semi-off-topic but Canadian Netflix just dumped a bunch of K-Dramas. Most a few years old Boys over flowers, protect the boss, secret garden etc....

Also I need to catch up on this weeks shows. Missed them playing AC and Last of Us.

More Krystal from that event yesterday.

God bless Top Star News and their HQ images. I wish the other news outlets would follow suit.

I spy with my little eye.......

tumblr_mns0ed6xKk1rafiquo3_250.gif

Rumors say that Soshi will be recording this song. Dunno if it's TTS or the whole 9.

Just from this demo, I like it already. It's pretty chill and it's a little refreshing to listen to imo. It's definitely better than IGAB so that's already a huge plus right there lol. Either way, we're probably not gonna find out until they actually release it or it gets shelved like the other hundreds of songs they have recorded.

Already have the song on repeat. I hope the lyrics are korean and not some corny ass english lyrics like The Boys *shrug*

Some leg fanservice for Agent Chris:

tumblr_mn3kq6fyeZ1rwivzmo1_500.jpg

Sounds good. That A*M*E is pretty talented. Fiddle linked this song, first believing it was the one SNSD would record. It's also really good, aside from the 'Play The Game Boy' part of the chorus. Also just found out she cowrote Beautiful Stranger for f(x) which was probably the best song on the Electric Shock mini imo.

Pendulum

There's a shit storm on Netizenbuzz at the moment on the Exo article. Exo fans are terrifying. :S

Is that the article about the lack of the JYP whisper (if another song by another producer is better, JYP will now use it). Those netizen comments were all about EXO and SM. :p

Edit: Ah, I've found the one you were referring to.

There's a shit storm on Netizenbuzz at the moment on the Exo article. Exo fans are terrifying. :S

If theres one k-pop fanbase worse than ELF's, its fucking Exotics. Its like they saw how horrible ELF's are and said "we can do better worse than them"

Like Pendulum mentioned, they derail every article with their #exo #xoxo hash tags and exo discussions. Its enough to put me off reading any k-pop article since their first teaser a few weeks ago >_>

brb k-pop world

tumblr_mo5y43OrMs1rudls9o10_250.gif
tumblr_mo5y43OrMs1rudls9o4_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom