• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_moho3g5ZkC1rx5szqo2_500.gif

tumblr_moho3g5ZkC1rx5szqo1_500.gif

lol. Animal choreo.

The rest of SNSD know their place.

kU2m2.jpg

catmincer

Is that the article about the lack of the JYP whisper (if another song by another producer is better, JYP will now use it). Those netizen comments were all about EXO and SM. :p

Edit: Ah, I've found the one you were referring to.

That one was just as nuts though. I like Exo's first mini. Most the songs are good on it but the new one is awful.

If theres one k-pop fanbase worse than ELF's, its fucking Exotics. Its like they saw how horrible ELF's are and said "we can do better worse than them"

Like Pendulum mentioned, they derail every article with their #exo #xoxo hash tags and exo discussions. Its enough to put me off reading any k-pop article since their first teaser a few weeks ago >_>

brb k-pop world

tumblr_mo5y43OrMs1rudls9o10_250.gif
tumblr_mo5y43OrMs1rudls9o4_250.gif

They're so disturbingly defensive of Exo. It's really quite scary.

llehuty

Last night dream was weird. SNSD subunit consisting of Tiffany and Jessica. Song was horrible, they were singing in korean, but they were going to release an english version for the USA promotions.

[Teaser] 2EYES(투아이즈) _ Don't mess with me(까불지마)
20130617000864_0.jpg

I know, they are the worst Eye themed rookie group this week.

HYPE!

*.*

dokish

Banned
GAF, in a couple of hours I'm going to the airport.

I'm going to Miami, then Dallas, then finally Seoul. Next time we see each other I'll be surrounded by Korean beauties.

Just wanna say that if anything happens to me, all my belongings are going to Tom's.
The key to my dungeon is hidden is our special place

I'm not the photographer kind of guy, but I'll try to keep everyone updated about what's going on. The new Flickr is gonna make things easier. But I'll definitely share college life in Korea.

Soon I will make it official my marriage with Way (Ellin is our bridesmaid).

I guess that's that?

Can't wait to breathe the murican's air of freedom. Hope to have some nice interaction with natives.

See you in two days.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

I'm going to Miami, then Dallas, then finally Seoul. Next time we see each other I'll be surrounded by Korean beauties.

Just wanna say that if anything happens to me, all my belongings are going to Tom's.

I'm not the photographer kind of guy, but I'll try to keep everyone updated about what's going on. The new Flickr is gonna make things easier. But I'll definitely share college life in Korea.

I guess that's that?

Can't wait to breathe the murican's air of freedom. Hope to have some nice interaction with natives.

See you in two days.
not on the market, sry

luso

I guess that's that?

Can't wait to breathe the http://i.minus.com/iF92O3rtOle0m.gif. Hope to have some nice interaction with natives.

See you in two days.

I don't know about that... prepare to see ugly ducklings
and having a rectal inspection in Miami.

Good luck & boa viagem.

neoism

I mostly ignore EXO articles, and skip any comments.

Meanwhile, where's IU?
I thought of it before reading the following posts.
But the song is nice.

tumblr_moj3yuU49N1r2jad1o3_500.jpg

tumblr_moj3m5SnQa1svr117o1_500.jpg

The rumored TTS song is nice, maybe too much rap parts for my taste, let's see (if true) how is adapted to 3 voices and korean.

tumblr_moho3g5ZkC1rx5szqo2_500.gif

tumblr_moho3g5ZkC1rx5szqo1_500.gif

lol. Animal choreo.

:O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc2HXJl1SWc&feature=player_embedded

So wait a min I'm confused, this happened yesterday... thought it was a World Tour, and fany and Tae was in Florida...

Was surprised to find out that it's a girl behind netizenbuzz. While nothing special, I'd argue she was surprisingly cute. Cute enough to date. Doubt I was the only one that noticed.

1) She's asian
2) She's cute (enough)
3) Only barely dated a guy in high school, possibly a virgin
4) While talkative during the stream, answering a lot of questions and stuff, I got the impression she's pretty unsocial from some of the answers she gave.

Basically a checklist for all the unsocial guys into kpop, at least as far as real attainable women go. I bet a lot of guys watching the stream just started stanning her hard.

Looking forward to it. As I said before, I can't stand YG solo acts, CLs was particularly bad. But always hyped a real 2NE1 release.

Thanks for the Yurinstagram updates.

Was surprised to find out that it's a girl behind netizenbuzz. While nothing special, I'd argue she was surprisingly cute. Cute enough to date. Doubt I was the only one that noticed.

1) She's asian
2) She's cute (enough)
3) Only barely dated a guy in high school, possibly a virgin
4) While talkative during the stream, answering a lot of questions and stuff, I got the impression she's pretty unsocial from some of the answers she gave.

Basically a checklist for all the unsocial guys into kpop, at least as far as real attainable women go. I bet a lot of guys watching the stream just started stanning her hard.

Looking forward to it. As I said before, I can't stand YG solo acts, CLs was particularly bad. But always hyped a real 2NE1 release.

Thanks for the Yurinstagram updates.

Already knew NB was a girl, she has said so a few times on the site.

She is cute though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I would be so bored with keeping up with that site like she does, but it's getting popular and it's monetized so if she likes doing it I guess it's win-win for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom