• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

tumblr_mq35eqB2O81qkljdfo1_500.jpg

Exercise

Neo Member
So the fact that SM media played by dropping this f(x) teaser 2 seconds after Sulli's scandal in an attempt to divert attention makes you wonder how long they keep these things on ice for before releasing them. I mean, I'm sure they were going to release it somewhat soon...but the exact timing is pretty weird.

Scandal for saying the F word, they should just really say "she got really excited about the soccer game and let it fly on accident". Anyone that follows sports would instantly understand.

dokish

Banned
For my surprise, I was actually able to meet one more time with the Latvian girl. She's leaving Seoul in the end of the month, I volunteered myself to show her around, and she accepted it.

AND today the motherfucker ate a fucking octopus, ALIVE! Seriously, I thought she was gonna die, puke on my face or have a seizure on the floor. It took her, literally, 10 minutes to swallow everything.

Congratz for the balls
(she's 17)

madara210ayt.jpg

Chuckie

dokish you're lucky the age of consent in Korea is like 13 or something stupid.

True..but there is a more recent law that says this:

However, the Section 305 of the Criminal Law lost its validity because the ACT ON THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN AND JUVENILES FROM SEXUAL ABUSE supersedes the Section 305 of the Criminal Law. According to the ACT ON THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN AND JUVENILES FROM SEXUAL ABUSE, the age of consent in South Korea is 19 years of age by date of birth and it is about 20 years of age by Korean age reckoning

Caps are not mine but Wiki's btw.

See you on the flip side Dokish.

Kyon

Banned
Stahp

She is one the baddest bitches in the game. She needs to get ha ass in the recording studio and release a new mini tbh I'm not here for her going full on actress

giri

This could be Kahi's big break! Selfishly, I'm hoping she dances at some point in the drama.

Or for lizzy to walk in during a shower scene and start comparing bodies.

Either or really.

But yeah, happy for Kahi, she seemed to get really depressed at one stage.

ryan-ts

Stahp

She is one the baddest bitches in the game. She needs to get ha ass in the recording studio and release a new mini tbh I'm not here for her going full on actress

She talked about her latest album in February, not sure what's happened since then. Anyway, I'm sure she can balance being a singer and an actor.

edit: Ailee might be on Running Man with 2NE1

F(x) is coming to kcon

@_@

I'm so tempted to go, but TEEN TOP/EXO/2AM is not exactly a lineup im looking forward to.

They still have to announce 2 more groups, and ultimately those groups will determine whether ill go or not.

By then, the $60 seats will probably be sold out or be all the way in the back though lol :/

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
@_@

I'm so tempted to go, but TEEN TOP/EXO/2AM is not exactly a lineup im looking forward to.

They still have to announce 2 more groups, and ultimately those groups will determine whether ill go or not.

By then, the $60 seats will probably be sold out or be all the way in the back though lol :/
same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom