• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

I didn't understand shit of that.

In my head I still can try to hook up with 15yo, with those super dark hair, on shoulder length, extra cute.

I will ask my Koreans friends the truth.
What's not to understand? The old law has been superseded by the act set to protect minors from sexual abuse, the new act makes it illegal to sleep with a minor under the age of 19 (20 Korean age).

I really hope you're trolling, btw.

dokish

Banned
I do not see the allure in hooking up with a 15 year old girl. Do you like the immaturity Dokish?

Just kidding. I don't like it either. I like to look at them, though. Not sexually, but because they are really, really cute. If they can produce any thoughts inside my head, are only "pure" thoughts, because they really have this child-like vibe. Just positive energy.

Actually I hate people my age. I like woman a little older. One of the reasons I don't enjoy Hongdae so much is that the majority of people are really young and looks immature. A lot of 16-22 year olds. Me no gusta.

ramyeon

Actually I hate people my age. I like woman a little older. One of the reasons I don't enjoy Hongdae so much is that the majority of people are really young and looks immature. A lot of 16-22 year olds. Me no gusta.
Depends where in Hongdae you go. The place where most foreigners hang out and go clubbing is all University students basically but there are other areas with more alternative bars/clubs that are filled with people of all ages and are just all around much better in vibe and atmosphere.

dokish

Banned
Depends where in Hongdae you go. The place where most foreigners hang out and go clubbing is all University students basically but there are other areas with more alternative bars/clubs that are filled with people of all ages and are just all around much better in vibe and atmosphere.

Well, give me the address! I really want to visit those places.

ramyeon

Well, give me the address! I really want to visit those places.
Essentially from Exit 9 you go up past Etude House and Burger King and then go left instead of right. There's loads of underground bars and live houses that are fantastic in that area.

Also ask your Korean friends to take you to 밤과 음악 사이 it's one of my favourite more mainstream popular places in Hongdae. The music is almost all 90s kpop though so it attracts a late 20s early 30s crowd.

Mnet 20's Choice is streaming live on YouTube for any interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwWjJxlPgRc

Peru

Better news if they listened to UN's human rights committee's years of requests and provided alternative service for conscientious objectors like a civilised nation.

No No Eul

tumblr_mpok48K15u1qcam34o1_250.gif
tumblr_mpok48K15u1qcam34o2_250.gif

tumblr_mpok48K15u1qcam34o3_250.gif
tumblr_mpok48K15u1qcam34o4_250.gif

Henry with SeoHyun - TRAP on Violin & Piano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZDmdDBeWV8

SeoHyun's the best

I really like that. Shame it didn't go on for longer. On a similar note, I've been revisiting this video of TRAX's Jungmo covering Oh!

sogood.gif

tumblr_mpopsgovF11sxywmso1_250.gif
tumblr_mpopsgovF11sxywmso2_250.gif

tumblr_mpopsgovF11sxywmso4_250.gif
tumblr_mpopsgovF11sxywmso3_250.gif

Just kidding. I don't like it either. I like to look at them, though. Not sexually, but because they are really, really cute. If they can produce any thoughts inside my head, are only "pure" thoughts, because they really have this child-like vibe. Just positive energy.

Lest we forget...

Im also probably in Love with a 14-15 year old. Shes a friend of my homestay sister.

tumblr_mpq3jq4iMY1qbz70so1_500.png

Wow. I wonder what sort of punishment Se7en et al will receive.

So it's not just Kara's contracts that'll be expiring soon. SNSD and Wonder Girls are also due early next year. As someone who's not that familiar with the Wonder Girls, how important is Sun to their continued existence? Are they sunk without her? 'Cause it doesn't look like she's coming back.

i2pKNIVktyq2Z.jpg

ibo73dUri8pnwM.jpg

ibteiu05b0OmRd.jpg

iFMqsqrqzRW1B.jpg

@______________________________________________________@

Apink notch up their second career music show win on Show Champion. Tears ensue.

Crayon Pop 1st Anniversary message. I guess it has been a year already. Time flies.

JustinBB7

Chances of SNSD not resigning? Would be pretty weird if they would split up..

Though I bet they all want a lot more money this time around, since now they're superstars compared to 7 years ago. Will SM give them that..

luso

Too busy working and travelling, soon vacations (maybe?)
f(x) is promising. And they have Krystal.
Soshi and Kara will renew contracts, although probably 1 year at a time, not more.
OT5 soon!

ramyeon

SLg6W10.jpg

fDIXm6d.jpg

4Z3HUoR.jpg

QruOz0o.jpg

8prGl1Q.jpg

zJXbD4N.jpg

Love it. The title track is going to be called 사랑니 (Rum Pum Pum Pum). 사랑니 is Wisdom Tooth in Korean but literally Love Tooth. They call it 사랑니 because the teeth generally come out at the age when people experience their first love.

Hellix

Jay Park ranks #1 on the Billboard world album chart

1. [+402, -89] Hitting #1 on the Billboard world album chart with a digital single that didn't have any promotions!!!!!!!! an #artist who continues to transform himself, supporting you!!!

2. [+349, -74] I took a listen to the song after seeing the choreography video and it's an exciting song. I think the choreography for it is daebak.

3. [+320, -72] Wow! Congrats on the #1 on the world album chart!

4. [+41, -6] No promotions, no music performances... Jay Park worked on this all by himself to achieve the crowd of fans he manages to bring in on his world tour. He has an upcoming European tour and I'm glad he has so much international support.

5. [+34, -5] He was really charming on Radio Star ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom