• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hyuna definitely coming back

KY7ion6.jpg

Pendulum

Psy's Twitter said:
gonna give u another one at fall :) “@YouTube: @psy_oppa Two videos in the top ten, amazing. Congrats.”

-----

EXO is making a comeback 1 week after f(x). Wait a year for f(x) and now SM is gonna fragment possible show votes like this. :/

beatsan

Neo Member
EXO really are wolves trying to sneak up on f(x). I know, SM is to blame.

But honestly not too worried. f(x) has a hit on their hands. The more I listen to RPPP, the more I dig it.

Day 1 Views = 1,208,005
HVOkJvL.jpg

ramyeon

Good to hear they don't have any major injuries. Car accidents in SK don't even phase me anymore, it's so common place over there.
Yeah it's no surprise, especially considering how terrible some people drive over there. I've been in more than a few taxis in South Korea where I feared for my life, until it just became normal.

No No Eul

I hadn't realised that in addition to Seungyeon's birthday, Jiyoung and Hara were celebrating five years with the group.

Article: Birth of the 'Royal Baby' excites the British
Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+988, -15] Even their prince goes to the army while some people go to massage parlors...

lol

"Even though we never interfered with their activities, we're disappointed that there was a sanction. We're looking for a legal response to the sanction."

double lol

That is one hell of a K-pop dream team right there.

Nooooo missed the A Pink stream :(

You can watch it all again here.

Yeah, props to him for saying that.

ibsjRuKTgFQxzS.jpg

"My other self Hyoyoung is finally making a comeback!!!!!!!! I wonder if good things will be happening!!! Because we even got an egg with double yolk!! I ask for your love and support for 5dolls' Soulmate #1!! I love you Ryu Hyoyoung~~~!!!!"

inB2A0zDsNlTM.png

skasaha

Neo Member
It's extremely irritating. I was looking forward to the live and forgot it would probably be lipsync.

What's SM's problem anyway? This lipsync on comeback thing isn't some policy they've had forever or anything, they only started it recently for god knows why.

JKTrix

I had thought that the comeback lipsync policy was placed there by the program, not the label. Guess I was wrong?
Don't they spend like all day rehearsing and recording multiple versions of the performance? They probably don't want to wear out their voices because of how many times they do it.

Also lol at Hakunamatata

skasaha

Neo Member
She didn't even lipsync for Hurricane Venus or Copy&Paste. I mean I kind of understand since she lipsynced for Only One (did you see that choreography?) but f(x) are 100% capable of doing this live.

...it's not like there's much dance to show off anyway. I feel disappointed in the choreography every time especially when they have 4 really good dancers in the group.

(._.)

Banned
man im watching the end of MCD and OMFG is there a group easier to make fun of than crayon pop? they have helmets on... looks like some retards from the crowd wondered on stage.

Pendulum

Idols sure love meat. 고기! 고기!

-----

Happy Together with SJ, Sister, Hyuna Watched the first 5 minutes and damn is Henry awkward. He still has a language/culture barrier after training for whatever many years?

Its so nice having these subbed on YouTube, thanks KBS. Ive found HT to be a nice relaxing show to watch when you have time to kill.

dokish will be at Hangang Park with a dog tomorrow.

Broank

man im watching the end of MCD and OMFG is there a group easier to make fun of than crayon pop? they have helmets on... looks like some retards from the crowd wondered on stage.

I have to admit when I saw the helmets and dance first thing I thought was there was gonna be one of those Korean news portal "journalists" accusing them of being insensitive to kids that have convulsions and have to wear helmets in school. Thankfully it didn't come to that.

Taeng chillin

Clara came out of nowhere with that JOAH MV and now she is everywhere. I read some of the comments on some articles with Clara and damn, commenters were going in on her hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom