• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

That's good stuff. Will have to think on it in the context of their discography. Is the song still not out for a few days?

Min going at it
ivM5Cve80PpyY.gif
Album's not due out till the 29th if memory serves me correctly.

Pendulum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4

f(x) music video for 첫 사랑니 (Rum Pum Pum Pum)! Wasn't expecting it this early!

Song is great, the music video is, well, SM.

We meet again, 3 box sets and shaky up close cam. And you too, damn embedded Genie pop up.

Song is really good. It's fun to listen to. I got a little Punjabi MC vibe from it. Definitely better impression than the teaser, and I am so looking forward to the full album. MV is standard SM fare, but decent. Sulli is the star in this one. Plus we get these:

tumblr_inline_mqfvgmeBc21qz4rgp.png

tumblr_mqfw5ummeZ1qzmna2o2_500.gif

tumblr_mqfvr3M4NR1qanpgto1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mqfvgdmllF1r70pvuo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqfuyvu28L1rkwd46o1_500.gif

vanty

So they're all Eunhyuk fancunts raging at her?

f(x) song is decent, I'll have a proper opinion of it once I hear the album a few times. You can't call those upskirt shots either when they're clearly all wearing black shorts underneath. Sulli looks great, hair is much, much better than when it was first cut.

dokish

Banned
EDIT: on my cell phone. Somehow I didn't quote Peru.

Please give me all your books before going back to Norway!

Actually I decided to never go back to Brazil anymore, just need to tell my parents.

I will try to fully transfer my major to Yonsei, instead of just being there as a exchange student, and in order for me to graduate, IIRC I need a TOPIK 4 or something. So I have basically until August 2014 to achieve that.

I can always extend my visa if I enroll in a language course, but if something comes up, I will just stay a few days in Hong Kong and come back.

Pendulum

Article: Birth of the 'Royal Baby' excites the British
Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+988, -15] Even their prince goes to the army while some people go to massage parlors...

XD

-------

allkpop said:
Minah sang the Korean National Anthem at the Korea vs China game of the '2013 EAFF East Asian Cup', but JTBC spelled her name not as Min-Ah (민아) but as Mi-Nah (미나).

Nonetheless, Minah performed the song beautifully and was praised for singing the song cleanly. Many listeners were pleased that she sung the anthem plainly without putting in unnecessary ad-libs or vibratos that weren't fitting for the national anthem.

Honey Bunny

I was convinced SM were going to put out another avant-garde masterpiece convoluted mess for a single but they've managed to resist, and I appreciate it. Simple and sweet song. I'd like to see fx promote Shadow though, I've had it on repeat all day

It's nice to see a legitimate authority recognize it as an issue and not just the fangirls, but who knows whether they have power to challenge SM's influence over the industry. As you say the proof is in the pudding. SM's laughable statement playing dumb on the whole issue:
"Even though we never interfered with their activities, we're disappointed that there was a sanction. We're looking for a legal response to the sanction."

edit: lol

tumblr_mlm3hjROxW1rw2miyo1_250.gif
tumblr_mlm3hjROxW1rw2miyo2_250.gif

Infinite

hmm I don't hate the new f(x) single rum pum pum pum but I don't love it either. Doesn't have the pazazz or immediate lasting impression their previous singles like electric shock and Jet has. idk if it will grow on me

Pendulum

Listened to the f(x) album medley teaser again after listening to Rum Pum Pum Pum a few times. Still liking RPPP, but I'm really jonesing to hear the full version of some of those other album songs. The one used in the Art teaser for example.

------

BP502ZnCEAAIy_C.jpg

BP507h7CYAEtt3k.jpg

------

tumblr_mqfe7uugB41qkljdfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqf0suWPri1s94878o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqf0jq2mKu1s94878o2_250.gif
tumblr_mqf0jq2mKu1s94878o3_250.gif
tumblr_mqf0jq2mKu1s94878o1_250.gif

tumblr_mqf0jq2mKu1s94878o4_250.gif
tumblr_mqf0jq2mKu1s94878o5_250.gif
tumblr_mqf0jq2mKu1s94878o6_250.gif

tumblr_mqfaorxmkR1s94878o1_250.gif
tumblr_mqfaorxmkR1s94878o2_250.gif

tumblr_mqfaorxmkR1s94878o4_250.gif
tumblr_mqfaorxmkR1s94878o3_250.gif

Rum Pum Pum Pum is good but eh... not feeling it.

Shadow on the other hand? That's some good shit right there. This album needs to come out already so I can listen to it's full glory. This "art film" version is simply not enough.

neoism

32884278f44311e2a16822000a9e076a_7.jpg

[TAEYEON] 소원... 보고싶다. 내가 그냥하는소리같죠? 그렇지만그렇지않아요 진심으로 보고싶고 만나고싶고 감사하고 안아주고싶고막다들.. 그렇네요. 날이 더우니 안아쥬긔노노? 그럼 악수라도 헤헤. 소원! 암튼 내가 많이 고마워하고있어요항상. 내 평생 칭구들이 되어줬음좋겠다 내가더 잘할게요♥ 사랑하고좋아해요^^ #그림은그냥봐줘저번꺼야

[TRANS] SONE... I miss you. It sounds like I'm just saying this for the sake of it right? Even then, that's not the case. I sincerely miss you, want to meet you, am thankful to you and want to hug all of you.. Yeah, that's right. Because the weather is hot, hugging is a no-no? In that case, at least a handshake heh-heh. SONE! In any case, I'm always very thankful to you. I hope you'll be my friends for life, I'll do even better♥ I love you and like you^^ #JustOverlookTheDrawing_ItsFromLastTime
<3..:*(

Pendulum

Superior Fiddle version of that Taeyeon kick. Get to see Sunny's reaction as well. :)
taeng60.gif

-------

Hope there isn't a long wait for the subs for Girl's Day on Weekly Idol today. Saw the raw and it looked fun.
lol @ Yura walking into the set wall

kingkitty

f(x) song is aite, not as good as Electric Shock.

Krystal's hair sucks, but I kinda hate dyed hair in general. That's some grapefruit hair.

ramyeon

Crayon Pop top 5 on Melon.
Not on any MelOn chart I'm seeing. Hourly chart has them at 13, weekly at 25.

They've gotten a huge push from the Ilbe news and users. The weekly jump was 52 spots up to 25.

Maybe you're talking about the Music Video charts not sales charts? They're number 1 there. The video became pretty much viral recently, my girlfriend told me all her coworkers were watching it and found it hilarious. Obviously it's not all translating into sales for them but their name is out there now.

Biscuits

Thanks for the suggestions Ramyeon. Who's in your avatar btw?

Can't wait for the new f(x) album, sounds interesting!

Nooooo missed the A Pink stream :(

Edgeward

Nine Muses have been belatedly revealed to have suffered a car accident yesterday (24th KST). Fortunately, none of the members sustained major injuries but their schedules have been put on hold for now.

Star Empire stated, "While Nine Muses were on their way to their concert in Ulsan on the 24th, their car collided with the truck in front of them inside a tunnel at the Joongbu expressway. Their performance was canceled and the group was taken to a nearby hospital where they received X-rays and treatment."

"Although no one suffered major injuries, the members of Nine Muses are in a state of shock. They have schedules lined up, but we will decide what to do with those after keeping an eye on their condition today."

Hyuna, Euaerin, SungA, Eunji and Sera were in the car at the time of the accident, and although they have not suffered any serious injuries, the members are said to be experiencing minor muscle pain.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/nine-muses-belatedly-revealed-to-have-been-in-a-car-accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom