• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

More please!

Yuri's face.

iMEkDN07ZQxvf.gif

catmincer

check out Kpop Tasty Road, it stars NS yoonG and eli from ukiss, episode 4 just aired, im sure if you google the name of the show you can find an episode

the best part it is like 90% english so you don't even need subs (they speak english the entire show except voiceovers), which is pretty damn cool.

edit: actually you can watch all the episodes online officially, it can get kinda boring i suppose but its cool cause its a korean show in english, idk.
http://global.mnet.com/program/program_view.m?searchProgramVO.program_id=614

no1kara :p

Awesome! I know what I will be watching this weekend.:D

luso

More PR spin:

T-ara’s agency announced on December 5, “T-ara has been offered to embark on a project that is worth approximately 10 billion Korean won (about $10 million). Local concert officials offered to send the group in places such as China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.”

However, it was revealed that T-ara members are debating whether to take up this offer or not as they are currently planning on doing promotions in Korea and Japan next year. The agency added that the Southeast Asia Tour will be decided around January, 2013.

The SEEYA released Poison MV and mini-album.

Ashhong

Yea, I find that pretty fucking funny. IF it's real, there's no way they're going to accept it now. Then they'll look like greedy assholes who canceled on other obligations for money.

RubyFaith

Taeyeon: Whose that girl over there? Is she in my group? I'll hug her to get the fans excited. Come here~
Hyoyeon: Oh my gosh, do I know you?
tumblr_me90w6ijHd1r8uyqao1_r1_500.gif

Taeyeon: No...ok...I'm done with you now.
Hyoyeon: It was nice meeting you.
tumblr_me90w6ijHd1r8uyqao2_500.gif

2San

What the hell is that?
Pretty famous Japanese toy called pop up pirate(Kurohige Kiki Ippatsu). I learned about it from a Hard o gay skit.
I don't know if anyone cares about Stephanie but I'm posting her anyway because noona is amajjing.
I think she's cool, so keep it coming. It's pretty sad CSJH is irrelevant these days.
Run is great. Younha's album is satisfying musically and emotionally. The stuff she's written herself marks a nice end to her long time struggles with her former label and management. Set Me Free eng sub: http://youtu.be/s4YVWZ0gK8A
Related vids -> Houki Boshi. Ah never realized they where the same person. xD

Salazar

Yea, I find that pretty fucking funny. IF it's real, there's no way they're going to accept it now. Then they'll look like greedy assholes who canceled on other obligations for money.

KKS's reluctance to seem like/be a massive asshole is legendary, uh huh.

vMxNA.gif

Chesskid1

Banned

OMFG HYOMIN GJGJFJKSKdcvxzznzbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

some of the greatretestp ictures ive ever seen

edit:

hyomdot was there!!
qJ50K.jpg

Tenck

OMFG HYOMIN GJGJFJKSKdcvxzznzbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

some of the greatretestp ictures ive ever seen

Eunjung looking great as usual *_*

RubyFaith

Pretty sure Boram would be limited to psychological warfare.

Little does everyone know, Boram is actually the main bully. They just wanted you to think it was Jiyeon because she's used to netizens pooping on her.

iMi95DhnU8lj2.gif

Only person that can bully Boram is Hyomin.

faridmon

I know this is K-pop thread, but I thought this is the best place to ask this question:

Anyone of you know any Korean Post-Punk/ Post-punk revivalist band? I am enjoying the Solutions and Glen Check at the moment but I would really love to know bands that is closer to Joy Division and co in terms of music.

thabks!

Conceptor

Damn, Chrome Entertainment sent autographed albums to the people from KMD Subs. Lucky bastards; can't say they don't deserve it, though.
That's pretty awesome of Chrome Ent. Being a smaller label it's cool that they're on top of their fanbase like that.

we need a GAFSubs channel. Ash, do yo thang.
We do/should. Brave Entertainment needs us

Y u b missin my posts (in the last thread) :(
aaa sorry it wasn't on purpose;; hope this makes up for it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzyDgaKQuMc
MALHAEBWA

G's D @ 20th Korean Culture Entertainment Awards -

Alta1r

where is ICG?

5353754608_965e2ebe24.jpg

I had no idea that's what she looked like. Or that she came to Boston. Good stuff.

It's still wild to me hearing Gangnam Style on the radio at the gym.

Not really expecting k-pop to become mainstream or anything since Psy's song is obviously popular for the content rather than the medium. But I was dreaming so. OH WELL.

Trippiest thing for me was hearing Girls Generation The Boys playing during a timeout break at an NBA game in OKC. I would have been slightly less surprised at a Lakers or Knicks game, but Oklahoma? lol

tumblr_megkigq5vp1rla6koo1_500.png

Alta1r

Guys, I need serious help.

My flight is this Saturday and I have no fucking idea how to get from Gimpo Airport to my host family's house.

Anyone here knows the bus/subway system of Seoul? I gotta know how to get there otherwise I'm in big trouble.

Take the train. I ran into the same problem as giri and ended up paying $130 to get from the airport to my place. And there was a subway stop literally a block and a half away. The jihachul app is great, has maps in English, and all the subway stops have signs in English, and Fafnir even listed out directions for you. That's 120 extra bottles of soju
or one night in some of the shadier red light districts
once you get there!

Is anything expensive by Western standards in Korea? When I see prices of things while watching Running Man and stuff almost everything is so cheap. Like around 20-30% of what it would cost here.

Soju definitely isn't. $1 a bottle was fantastic. Consumer items like cell phones and clothes can be a lot more expensive though.

LOL.

iqRM6VnyMO3Vw.gif

Damn, if horses looked like this... I don't wanna be human anymore!!

Lol. I think he was referring to Nana.

tumblr_mem9yoT4w31reac3zo1_500.gif

Alta1r

Aww yeah, these are legit

7j3j7.gif
Xa4lc.gif

Lol, these are fantastic.

Who is the girl in the middle? Looks kind of like Krystal, but I don't recognize the other two members next to her.

Did you thank her?

tumblr_lk0domNGuK1qe5ygio1_500.gif

Jaekyung looks crazy as FUCK.

More please!

Lol. I keep thinking you're Jongkookie now cause of the avatar.

Alta1r

Just finished catching up on OT3's last couple of pages and finally got around OT4

This thread is just...
ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

With the occasional
OMG-review-8.gif

Lol, the two best things to come out of OT3.

I like noodles

?

LOL. I guessed the same thing when I was reading down.

OMFG HYOMIN

hyomdot was there!!
qJ50K.jpg

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

Which means he's watching Gangnam Style on repeat and is so high he thinks it's always a different person.

tumblr_m7vhuboy771qgjyruo2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom