• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
^what the fuck?

anyways. twitters + rookie videos all have links attached to them. thanks to chesskid.

Kuno

xcJFE.jpg
MAJ6T.jpg

I said DAMN!

so-much-win-starcraft-reaction.gif

Here are a few more I found:

luso

Awesome lol

What the hell is that?

iMEkDN07ZQxvf.gif

This. They are already expert.

I don't know if anyone cares about Stephanie but I'm posting her anyway because noona is amajjing.
Those CSJH performaces!

Girls’ Generation – TTS has been nominated in three categories at the “Samsung Galaxy The 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur”: the Disk Album Award, the Digital Music Award, and the Popularity Award. The group will be competing against other artists such as BIG BANG, PSY, and Busker Busker, as well as fellow SM Entertainment artists, including Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), and EXO.

The winners of the album and digital music awards will be determined from the artists’ sales during the year of 2012, from January to December. The receiver of the Popularity Award will be decided by a popularity vote and the judges’ ratings of the nominees.

Big Bang can have a chance, Suju and Psy possibly the other main contenders for main award, TTS not so much.
Nominees.

Lol. I think he was referring to Nana.

I may stan Lizzy in terms of OC, but my statement still stands. You gotta be crazy to be a human if the Korean mares are this beautiful.

Lol. I keep thinking you're Jongkookie now cause of the avatar.

LOL. Use the Santa hats to differentiate us! My Fany is the beautiful Tiffany Claus, meanwhile Ash's Fany is the beautiful Tiffany Hwang... it's a big difference. :p

I actually do think about this, I mean, if you can see Apink wasn’t nominated for all categories in any awards (such as GDA) and something bother me that even Allkp didn’t put apink in RISING STAR category :( WHICH mean you’re right, HUSH is such a failure comeback for them but we know them as a fairy-dol group, if they try to change their images from that-cute-images to sexy one like HUSH I’m afraid it’ll ended up like HUSH and my other fear that I’m afraid people will get bored soon with cute concept but I personally does not matter with it, because it sooooo much better than rubbing your boobs then go down to the crotch and make a sensual expression, to be honest it’s so irritate :-/. I just hope our girls can stand with same concept without keep pace with the times and copy the others and also for pink pandas, please don’t ever stop to support our APINK *-*

ryan-ts

I actually do think about this, I mean, if you can see Apink wasn’t nominated for all categories in any awards (such as GDA) and something bother me that even Allkp didn’t put apink in RISING STAR category :( WHICH mean you’re right, HUSH is such a failure comeback for them but we know them as a fairy-dol group, if they try to change their images from that-cute-images to sexy one like HUSH I’m afraid it’ll ended up like HUSH and my other fear that I’m afraid people will get bored soon with cute concept but I personally does not matter with it, because it sooooo much better than rubbing your boobs then go down to the crotch and make a sensual expression, to be honest it’s so irritate :-/. I just hope our girls can stand with same concept without keep pace with the times and copy the others and also for pink pandas, please don’t ever stop to support our APINK *-*

tumblr_mbnhdb2n8r1r3hfer.gif

Just keep on supporting them, that's all a fan can really do.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
added block b to the op. gonna finish ukiss soon and maybe link the big bang videos.

Conceptor

those ellin pics are so good :lol

Fanchants can get really ridiculous...

Also GL on exams everyone!
by ridiculous you mean awesome right? :p yeah good luck on yours too! and jokkir and deadly and wendy!

EAGNm.gif

And from the 27th GDA website - http://kpopwave.joinsmsn.com/awards...ate.aspx?ptab_idx=7&pr_idx=bonsang&#main_menu
6Tsoe.jpg

DISK ALBUM AWARD: (presented to the artist with popular album based sales figure and ratings from the judges)

BIGBANG - Alive + Still Alive
PSY - PSY 6th Album Part 1
GD - One Of A Kind
4Minute - Volume Up
B1A4 - Ignition
B2ST - Midnight Sun
Busker Busker - Busker Busker The 1st Official Album
CN.Blue - EarFun
EXO M - MAMA 1st Mini Album
f(x) - Electric Shock
FT.Island - Grown Up
SNSD TTS - Twinkle
Infinite - Infinitize
Jay Park - New Breed
Kara - First Step
MBLAQ - BLAQ%VER
SHINee - Sherlock
Shinhwa - The Return
Super Junior - Sexy,Free & Single
T-ara - Funky Town
TVXQ - Catch Me
Jang Wooyoung - 23,Male,Single

DIGITAL MUSIC AWARD: (presented to the popular artist based on online downloads and mobile ringback tone sales figures)

2NE1 - I LOVE YOU
GD - Crayon
PSY - Gangnam Style
BIGBANG - Fantastic Baby
2AM - I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me
Ailee - Heaven
Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending
Dynamic Duo - Without You
f(x) - Electric Shock
FT.Island - Severely
SNSD TTS - Twinkle
Secret - Poison
Sistar - Alone
T-Ara - Lovey Dovey
Wonder Girls - Like This
Baek Ji Young - Voice
Troublemaker - Trouble Maker

POPULARITY AWARD: (presented to the artist and the song that is most popular to the KPOP Audience in SK and in the world for the year after tallying the results from the popularity vote and ratings from judges)

2NE1
BIGBANG
EPIK HIGH
GD
LEE HA YI
PSY
4Minute
B1A4
B2ST
Busker Busker
CN.Blue
EXO
f(x)
FT.Island
SNSD TTS
Infinite
Jay Park
Kara
MBLAQ
SHINee
Shinhwa
Super Junior
T-Ara
DBSK
Jang Wooyoung
2AM
Ailee
Dynamic Duo
IU
Juniel
K.Will
missA
Secret
SISTAR
Wonder Girls
Troublemaker
B.A.P
Block B
John Park
Nu’est
Ulala Session
After School
Teen Top
Verbal Jint
Leessang
Baek Ji Young

NEW RISING STAR AWARD [Rookie Of The Year]: (presented to the most popular new singer and is based on album sales figures of the year and ratings from judges)

LEE HA YI
Ailee
B.A.P
Block B
Busker Busker
EXO
John Park
Juniel
Nu’est
Ulala Session

BEST HIP HOP AWARD: (presented to one of the most beloved hip hop musician and is based on album sales figures and ratings from judges)

EPIK HIGH
Dynamic Duo
Leessang
Verbal Jint

SINGLE ALBUM AWARD [Single Album Of The Year]: (presented to the most popular single album and is based on album sales figures of the year and ratings from the judges)

After School - Flashback
B.A.P - Warrior
Nu’est - Face
Teen Top - It’s
Ulala Session - Ulala Sensation

neoism

I watched Running Man Episode 93 and wow that's classic Running Man. Kim Jong Kook is a beast.

lol yeah just finishing it, and got to the part with Suzy.. lol gorgeous girl but damn I wasn't expecting that voice... first time hearing her, seen alot of pics in the other thread, but dont really listen and care about any group but SNSD..alot deeper than I was thinking...lol love Gary's Line.. lol

edit woow next ep is gonna AWESOME

Well soooooorry for getting in the holiday spirit!

Heh, if only we could copy each others style of posting and do that for the next 2 weeks or so... that should be a good mindfnck lol.

I need to fix my avatar though, while trying to figure out who's who I realized my placement of the Santa hat on my Fany is a little off, anybody know of a good website with awesome Santa hats??

Sica's new UFO pic:

The mile high club on Air GG is sadly a unfulfillable fantasy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom