• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfc4qk4u0v1rkt7vho1_250.gif

inpYbxcXdR2JP.gif

W_Dreamer

This suddenly became hilarious

Looking forward to seeing how the show handles it.

It reminds me of Gary and Jihyo doing that special guest/couple performance on stage at the end of the year...only to have Jihyo revealed to be dating some Studio CEO a few days later.

Their first car interaction on RM after that was hilarious. Both didnt know how to act towards each other and there was a lot of awkward silence.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
still lub namji but the romantic & idol has made me love hyejeong more

vanty

Not sure what exactly this chart uses for rankings since google doesn't translate the images, but the excellent (apart from chorus) I Like That is at #3 and I Got A Boy is already down at #10.
dat all kill

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Not sure what exactly this chart uses for rankings since google doesn't translate the images, but the excellent (apart from chorus) I Like That is at #3 and I Got A Boy is already down at #10.
dat all kill
i see:
1- baek jiyoung's new song
2- igab
3- lee seunggi?
4- dancing queen
5- yoseob?

vanty

3TCRC.jpg

Not sure why you'd get something different. Loaded in a second browser as well in case cookies were doing something weird and it's the same.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
3TCRC.jpg

Not sure why you'd get something different. Loaded in a second browser as well in case cookies were doing something weird and it's the same.
yeah theres no way glam is higher than snsd..

i was looking at melon's site on my phone and it even had the +/- for each song for the previous day or week's position

vXHVH.jpg

broz0rs

amusing fan wars going on in AKP right now. got to do with the lackluster reception of IGAB and YG having had a huge year.

RubyFaith

AKP is too stupid for me. I enjoy being on hallyu8 because the wank is grade-a fanytastic. Even the Baek Ji Young hitting the roof on melon announcement became a wankfest.

Honey Bunny

My top 10 of 2012 turned into my top 20 and my top 20 is turning into my top 80. Still deciding, but I think 4minute clinched no.1.....for a group I don't care about that's pretty good.

If Sica is the ice princess, Hyomin can be my ice queen

Tenck

My top 10 of 2012 turned into my top 20 and my top 20 is turning into my top 80. Still deciding, but I think 4minute clinched no.1.....for a group I don't care about that's pretty good.

If Sica is the ice princess, Hyomin can be my ice queen

*ahem* She's an Empress. Let's not bring her down a level.

Biscuits

So I just found out that Dancing Queen is just a cover of Mercy by Duffy. I guess it's not too surprising.

LOL, best comment:
I liked the suggestion of replacing her with Eunjung, lol

"Look at what Eunji has done this past year!"
"Now look at what Hyunseung's done!"
"and... um... Namjoo's in the back somewhere... anyways here's Eunji again!"

hyunseung better keep his troublemaker hands off namie. he can play with the busan ajumma if he wants.
:O

Anyways Sica's stomach reminds me of Krystal's. Go figure.

MrDenny

Went to Disneyland awhile ago and they were playing fx's electric shock, was kinda surprised

Also made some gifs from igab

ibkgQ3MSZ7B3os.gif
ibzfVw86r0QAiK.gif

Ranvier

saw the new SNSD MV. That song is terrible. It's like 3 terrible songs rolled up into a mega terrible song. The music seems all over the place. And none of the girls can pull off that look. Sooyoung and Fany were freaking cringeworthy. Sunny doing that high pitch thing again. And none of them, not even yuri, looked that good. disappointing all around.

20121231204218704.jpg

luso

I shouldn't inform Dokish about this but:

‘Girls’ Generation V Concert’ will be held at the ‘M-stage’ at Gangnam station on January 5th at 8:00 p.m. to celebrate the release of Girls’ Generation’s new album ‘I GOT A BOY’ and this will be aired live through NAVER

Edit: Not quite what I thought
* ‘V Concert’ means ‘Virtual Concert’ presenting hologram performances which give you a sense of realism

Holograms... better than nothing lol

roaSone

I've finally listened to the whole album. So good! Express 999 is amazing, maybe one of their best ever, I really dig it!

Edit : I want a live perf of this song, my wish for 2013. Please grant it girls!

JustinBB7

Loving the IGAB performance at M countdown. Good stuff.

Also they are going to re-release the dancing queen ending because of Sunny's hat lmao.

This explains that Cypher track that came out a couple of days before this. That was actually pretty good though, I heard Cypher and Mithra's part didn't seem to match with everyone else's. Also, I'm glad to know Epik High can still do hardcore stuff especially coming off their latest album.

Btw, somebody needs to tell SM this is how you do a proper hip hop track. IGaB might've had a better flow if they knew this haha.

Fuuuuuu... fncking I vi ii V chord pattern. The moment I heard the vi(the second chord), I knew what the pattern was gonna be and now this song sounds like Wham's Last Christmas for me. :(

At least the "Busan ahjumma" looks fantastic as always! :3

(still waiting for the A-Pinkeu comeback though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom