• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

You can read a lot of bs on tumblr.

I do, I do.

zENc2.gif

Man, Hyosung's hair used to be like some kind of gunmetal colour.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
LOLOLOLOL the man knows his boundaries.

That reminded me of this.

i11dhaIyBa7Vs.gif

Edit: my bb <3

Lg9gb.jpg

Alta1r

pfft. I'm surprised you ended your post with a Suzy.gif <3 instead of Yoona.

It's Sujibae showing you how not to reckon.

Speaking of Suzy, when was this pic and are there videos of this:

tumblr_mail396xZJ1qfwacqo1_500.png

@_______@

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona recording Happy Together today. This will be the first time Hyoyeon has been on HT. HT has a food segment where the guests have to bring midnight snacks they make at night, should be interesting to see what Soshi makes.

81DvM.gif

Awesome. This is the best part of Soshi comebacks. So many good variety appearances.

I just got back from a night out on the piss and lol what the hell is this those images are fucking with my head

tumblr_m9asnrNOqZ1rdj7f7o2_500.gif

tumblr_mghjvsk7MM1rsmlzto1_250.gif
tumblr_mghjvsk7MM1rsmlzto2_250.gif

Alta1r

Lol. What are these gifs from? Krystal's facial expressions are second only to Taengoo's.

Hush was taken ;~;

But Girl's Day has been my #1 group forever (okay like a little under 2 years but whatever).

Nothing Lasts Forever #1 song but #1 hairstyles across the board for the entire group has to be Don't Let Your Eyes Wander.

Yeah, Yura with that long dark hair is &#45824;&#48149;!

Also, I never knew Yura had guest starred in a Chinese(?) drama.

Bahahaha. I can't even blame alcohol for that.

Btw, does the GAF IRC channel work on iOS? Got forced to watch Abe Lincoln the vampire hunter... Holy crap this movie sucks balls. >____<

I'm sure there's an app for that. ^^. The channel should work as long as you have a client.

tumblr_mgh4qdTOeJ1qkolxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_mgh4qdTOeJ1qkolxgo2_250.gif

(._.)

Banned
goo hara REALLY knows how to work it. i love how she smiles back at her other kara sisters when she's dancing sexy with them on stage.

Jea
&#50656;&#52852;&#50868;&#53944;&#45796;&#50868; - &#51228;&#50500;_&#44536;&#45824;&#44032; &#51104;&#46304; &#49324;&#51060; (While you're sleeping by JeA@Mcountdown 2013.1.10)

JJANG! Episode 19 Segment 3 - MAMA Backstage, Interview
JJANG! Episode 19 Segment 2 - MAMA Backstage, Red Carpet Interview

Hoooooot. It's still the best SNSD song for me.

http://i.minus.com/ibt3NvVfQXC6CP.gif

Your list is a little strange, but you got Sooyoung and Fany there so it's all good.
I like and admire people for an extremely broad range of reasons. SNSD is always in flux for me.

You may be thrown off because that post isn't a hot girl list. No sign of Yejin or Golden Age Yura, por ejemplo.

Even shite doll hair, though...

http://cfile2.uf.tistory.com/media/1643214750EBC15F3530F0

goo hara REALLY knows how to work it. i love how she smiles back at her other kara sisters when she's dancing sexy with them on stage.
1238803E50D934D91F9F32

HBD filler:

Darkkn

Jesus, this thread should be used as a benchmark for browser performance testing. Chrome just chokes on some of the pages in this thread, even tho i have a high-end PC lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

llehuty

Hilarious start to 2013 - Jessica's Rejection.

Can't wait for a gif of that. Also, Sunny and Yuri's reaction to that was priceless as well.
tumblr_mgin1bzN3a1r4bx1ro1_250.gif
tumblr_mgin1bzN3a1r4bx1ro2_250.gif

tumblr_mgin1bzN3a1r4bx1ro3_500.gif

EgcN5.gif

However, the male fan rejected Jessica and said, &#8220;I can&#8217;t hug you because I have a girlfriend.&#8221;

The male fan asked Jessica to hug his girlfriend but since he embarrassed her she made people laugh by saying, &#8220;I don&#8217;t hug girls.&#8221;

JustinBB7

Can I request pictures of Yoona wearing the indian style outfit used for SM tours I think? With the white ripped shirt and stuff. I need it for ref material for somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom