• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Thanks for the heads up with Fly High btw. I'm not really a fan of Infinite, but knowing Primary and the rest of Amoeba Culture had their hand in this, I'm definitely gonna take a listen and see if it's good. Needs some Simon D though lol.

Edit: Just listened to Sky High... the whole EP is pretty good but Special Girl and and that 3rd track with Zion.T is bomb! I can dig this.
lol

spink

I believe GD is also dropping another album before the tour.
X5PVR.jpg

I'm p sure there's more than two countries in the world

Minah

Neo Member
I liked you better as

iXSsOaYU7ABmQ.gif

Hush was taken ;~;

But Girl's Day has been my #1 group forever (okay like a little under 2 years but whatever).

Nothing Lasts Forever #1 song but #1 hairstyles across the board for the entire group has to be Don't Let Your Eyes Wander.

Minah

Neo Member
I don't strongly dislike any idols in kpop except for Park Bom.

Also:

Fairly old pictures but these are literally the best pics of the best otp in the world. Also I had to sort them according to year because fuck you OCD

GiTsh.jpg

YWmWQ.jpg

DTGSs.jpg

b8Xfm.jpg

iu4f7.jpg

oaNHe.jpg

No No Eul

A Nell Perf from their Christmas concert. Fuck, now I really want to see them live.

So good. I've been listening to it on repeat for the past few days now. If anyone's interested, they've released the audio from that performance as a single titled 'Christmas in Nell`s Room'.

I finally got around to watching part 8 of The Romantic & Idol. WTF was up with the helicam in that episode? It didn't really make for a particularly romantic atmosphere what with that thing buzzing right overhead the entire time lol.

It was a relief to see JB redeem himself ever-so-slightly by picking Seungah at the end. I was convinced that he was just going to walk off and leave her there. I was also amazed that Mir managed to pull himself together, at least to some extent. I guess it was just a matter of pairing him up with the right person. God knows what Jei sees in him though.

You have to wonder how many of the couples stay in contact once they've returned to Seoul. Hyungsik and Namji certainly seemed to be. Best of luck to them, I say.

That "9 Muses" documentary sounds really good, can't believe Starship allowed for something like that. I think they realize Nine Muses are not the top-tier, so they are not pushing them so much. Or it's just SM Ent. being SM Ent., and all the other comapnies are not so crazy.

I don't strongly dislike any idols in kpop except for Park Bom.

You meant to say Jessica right?

luso

That "9 Muses" documentary sounds really good, can't believe Starship allowed for something like that. I think they realize Nine Muses are not the top-tier, so they are not pushing them so much. Or it's just SM Ent. being SM Ent., and all the other comapnies are not so crazy.

Did you watched the documentary and it is available to watch?

Also SME is at the moment are one of the most observed, followed and scrutinized entertainment companies in S.Korea. It is SME that is not so crazy compared with other or smaller companies
Probably the (only) shadiest things at SM are happening for only trainees and perhaps rookies, where they are pushed to the limits. Not different from any companies out there. And (near) all those smaller/shitty things as well big scandals that are known to us are from those companies.

Ashhong

They definitely wouldn't, but I don't know what you mean by not pushing 9M as much and SM being crazier.

I think he's trying to refer to rumors that SM is very hard and controlling as opposed to other companies? If so, I'm not sure why he had to bring SM into it out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom