• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
MP0NV.gif
tumblr_me4vqkDtN61relfr4o2_250.gif
She keeps looking better and better. Top tier AS.

Tenck

Trying now and wow, KpopGaf flies!

But I cant watch streaming videos on Dailymotion. I get the audio but there's video. Anyone have these problems?

Yeah Waterfox is so nice. And just checked Dailymotion, and I can't even get the audio to work. So apparently Waterfox hates Dailymotion. Youtube works fine.

W_Dreamer

Just re-watching Running Man ep 14, and realised Kwang Soo was pretty funny and had his niche of making up stores/jokes of the other members which made everyone laugh.

What episode(s) did his role change to where the other Running Men are mainly laughing at him rather than him making them laugh? I know its a character role but its more often that they cut off Kwang Soo from saying something funny now and have that as the joke.

I wonder what episode his transition begins....

vanty

Trying now and wow, KpopGaf flies!

But I cant watch streaming videos on Dailymotion. I get the audio but there's no video. Anyone have these problems?
It has far better performance but Chrome has everything else, which is enough for it to win out for me. Just the syncing between PC and phone alone is enough for it to be better.

Maybe in about 80 years Google will finally get Chrome running as nice as it should so there's actually a perfect browser.

Pendulum

Hara posted a hand-written letter, thanking her fans on her birthday. Any translators in the house?
even if it's the crib notes version

BAfGy8NCEAAxPUc.png:large

Peru

Not much interesting. "Stay warm in the cold.. you've written us a lot of letters, here's me writing one back.. work harder in 2013.. " etc.

dokish

Banned
her handwriting is so cute
If is readable, Im more than happy.

Most koreans will write stuff down for me on paper, some of them are really kind and try to teach me some expressions, but HOLY FUCK, i cant understand anything, and Im too shy to say it.

Tenck

If is readable, Im more than happy.

Most koreans will write stuff down for me on paper, some of them are really kind and try to teach me some expressions, but HOLY FUCK, i cant understand anything, and Im too shy to say it.

You're still in Korea? How long you staying there for?

Tenck

Yes, I'm still in Korea. I will leave January 31.

I still have to go to the BoA concert with Peru. :p

And I will definitely come back in July.

Very nice. Probably making my wait out to Beijing this year, so you going abroad makes me jealous.

JKTrix

I've never had a problem with Dailymotion on Waterfox. Maybe you should install Flash again--perhaps it's a slightly different configuration if you download it 'for Firefox' as opposed to IE or Chrome. YouTube may work fine without Flash since it'll just use the HTML5 player.
It has far better performance but Chrome has everything else, which is enough for it to win out for me. Just the syncing between PC and phone alone is enough for it to be better.
Don't know what kind of phone you have, but Waterfox syncs with Firefox for Android.

Pendulum

The tune the game has wasn't copied? It is well known but I forgot the name. Plagiarism inception?
http://youtu.be/nZ8eMicBb48 -> from 3:30 mark

I went and looked this up because the game version is where I heard it first. The song, called "Popcorn" is an early electronic pop instrumental from 1969.

There's my learning done for the day.

Edit: 1 more thing I learned - Sulli will be on next week's Running Man, along with some male idols (eg Lee Joon, Kwanghee) to compete against the RM team in a Winter Olympics-themed episode.

neoism

lol goddamn not wonder you guys was talking about Waterforx earlier this threads make my firefox use 1088mb of ram... wtf.

Alta1r

watch jessica get rejected
http://youtu.be/u-y-bULebtI?t=3m50s

doh, old

LOL. Wow. That's probably the first time in years one of the non-Sunkyu girls has gotten rejected by someone in the general populace. That guy.. I'd love to hear the conversation if they ever end up breaking up. "You can't break up with me, I refused to hug Jessica for you!"

Can I request pictures of Yoona wearing the indian style outfit used for SM tours I think?

I saw this part and thought, Yoona in a sari??

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

You mean this one?

wgHBH.jpg

Awwww. lol

Those pics are surprisingly not as easy to find as I had expected.

3 bottles of soju tonight. That drink is pure evil.

leehyorisojuqueen.jpg

Wut! That drink is sexiness.

lmj-chamisul.gif

faces-of-lmj.gif

arkon

Just re-watching Running Man ep 14, and realised Kwang Soo was pretty funny and had his niche of making up stores/jokes of the other members which made everyone laugh.

What episode(s) did his role change to where the other Running Men are mainly laughing at him rather than him making them laugh? I know its a character role but its more often that they cut off Kwang Soo from saying something funny now and have that as the joke.

I wonder what episode his transition begins....

I think there's always been an element of that since the first episode. I'm pretty sure they were making comparisons between him and Chun Hee (who had a similar role on Family Outing) whenever he guested on Running Man.

vanty

I just did a search with that image to see if there were others, and all I get are some stories about her abs being controversial because "they only show because she's too skinny" ahaha. Must be people who use those infomercial ab excercise machines while eating KFC all day and wondering where their abs are.

Throwback.

"기억해" still so good.

Lee Hyori (이효리) - 기억해 / Remember (NAVER Talent campaign Donations)
[Engsub][110713] Lee Hyori - Remember

Engsub: [Star Date] Lee Hyori (스타데이트 - 이효리)
Engsub: [Star Date] Lee Hyo-ri (이효리)
Engsub: [Star Date] Sweeeet interview with "Lee HyoRi"

I run multiple concurrent browsers. Chrome still lacks basic functionality and, unlike Firefox iterations, restricts level of control.

Opera bleeds memory, massively, even when modified. Great browser, though it has compatibility issues.

I use nearly everything, desktop and mobile, regularly, including obscure browsers from different regions.

Firefox/Waterfox/Pale Moon are the only ones to perform while taking abuse, willingly.

firefox-tabs-1762-12_31x2j.png

firefox-tabs-2068-1_1vpuuf.png

Yes thank you, like Altair said, they are hard to find, which seems really weird to me.. if you have any more I would be thankful!
Not much time so I'll stay to the same photog. Obviously, there are many others.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It comes out the 17th (Korea)

I have a Korean joke.

1) Double Yoon
2) 2yoon
3) ????
4) Profit

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
have a hard time choosing who's my favorite in 4minute :( gayoon definitely leveled up in the past year tho. it's either her or jihyun for 1st.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jiyoon 4th place, and only that high because Hyuna needs to eat.

TaengSic for great justice!

DGtPY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom