• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Eldren

EDIT2: I wanna have sex with ramyeon.

Take him out for some Coffee Lab and see where the date takes you.

Sunny said:
ab95788a49fb11e3b35c0e258272326a_8.jpg

이상과현실의차이...그래도맛만있다면야뭐ㅋㅋ무대에서봐요♡ expectation vs reality..but still delicious! #nomnom #cottoncandy ♡
And a video: In bed with Sunny.
Sunny said:

I was taken by the sudden urge to listen to Love Options by BESTie earlier because I'd forgotten how much I liked it (I like it quite a bit) and it turns out that all four group members are on Twitter, and they're all pretty active too.
Dahye said:
BYr8obACUAAegmJ.jpg:large

여섯시에봐요^^
기대기대

Edit: This fiddl gif is killing me. I don't know if it's too risqué so I won't, er, risk posting it. Funny stuff.

dokish

Banned
While I feel that the DSM IV has its valid criticisms (we can even add cultural bias to it - although that is arguably less impactful in one of the more westernised Asian societies), I do agree that "schizophrenia" is often used as a catch-all by media or those without a grounding in psychology. I'm not even going to try and armchair diagnose Ahreum when I can't understand what she is saying and am only observing her through the single camera lens she shows us, but I do hope that if this is more than a teenager trying to find her way and calling for attention, then her agency and family take actual active steps. I understand South Korea isn't big on talking about emotional problems or mental illnesses.

I always knew dokish would be a homewrecker
but I thought it would involve more blood and police sirens
Plus I don't see any BIZARRE behavior from herr. She's just messing around with Instagram. If you look into westerners youtube channels or social media, you gonna find similar content and not think too much about it.

In Korea any "deviant" behavior is immediately condemned. For example, those ones who dye their hair blond are considered delinquent. If you try a different look, you are slut/lazy/bad student etc etc. She is just different from the asian norm, where woman usually take retarded selcas on cafeterias and subway carts.

She was so fucking bland in T-Ara, I'm actually glad that she's a little weird now.

EDIT: Soon ramyeon will come with a better elaborated post.

Take him out for some Coffee Lab and see where the date takes you.

And a video: In bed with Sunny.
If he comes to Korea this holiday he'll go back to Australia with wonderful memories.

And I think Sunny is the best girlfriend one can ever have. She just have that "loving girlfriend" vibe coming from her. Best SNSD.

Pendulum

lol. One Hong Kong outlet is reporting Yoona and Taeyeon got drunk and staggered into a back alley full of garbage. - allkpop link.

Edit: Another reports it as Jessica and Taeyeon.

------

Tiffany handles
don't jump on me, Fany stans. She's a healthy woman. That outfit is likely adding to the bulge with that material used.
tumblr_mw12twguH11rp2chco1_1280.jpg

JustinBB7

I like it how people are denying it. If it are 2 random girls, why would they have security protecting them, putting them in a van and covering them from cameras..

Cuddler

I don't know how to feel about any of this lol.

I always knew dokish would be a homewrecker
but I thought it would involve more blood and police sirens

It's early days yet.

I'm only rensponsible for the casting, you guys should ask to the writer of the script, which obviously is Jongkookie.
lolol

The OST will obviously have songs by 2BiC and Ailee.
lol

roaSone

lol. One Hong Kong outlet is reporting Yoona and Taeyeon got drunk and staggered into a back alley full of garbage. - allkpop link.

The girl who fell down the garbage is clearly not Taeyeon, but I still think that the second girl was Jessica, with the red top and blue jeans. But anyway, SM will cover everything again, they'll just receive a blame and cut downs on salary. End of the story.

luso

I just watched last SNSD japanese MV again because I had already forgotten how it sounded.

Never again...

Is not their best song but far of being terrible. I don't get the hate.
Apparently Areum has lost her shit/is haunted/schizophrenic

Amanda Bynes effect kicking in and her followers are exploding.

Holy shit @ netizens actually being sensible:

Knowing how suicides are in Korea, I hope this does not gets worst, whatever it is, she may need help.

I like it how people are denying it. If it are 2 random girls, why would they have security protecting them, putting them in a van and covering them from cameras..

Tabloid selling, that's the point. If video is the evidence, laugh ensues.

isuzu

aWhdMDy.gif
ugofxK5.gif

OxggZrc.gif

Omg Krease you dumb fuck how could you lose in like 3 seconds you can't even play hide and seek smh.

I still love you <3

Also lol at Luhan's face and Xiumin refusing to hide inside the lingerie shop and thus getting caught. Still can't believe these two are the oldest members.
RfBkjt5.gif
TbwWkkq.gif

dokish

Banned
lol decided to take a second look and Areum Instagram is indeed crazy as shit and also hilarious. Tomorrow I have Abnormal Psychology class and I'm gonna ask my teacher to take a look at her stuff.

I gotta say, with my experience with weird shit people, that her looking into the camera is just like someone who will either a) stab you in the throat and watch emotionless into your yes while you bleed to dead or b) stab her in the throat and emotionless look at you while she dies.

The disturbing fact from her stuff comes from the way she shoots her videos or take her pictures. Usually people with detachment/personality disorders they have this thing with "faces". They like to draw faces, make doodles in faces, take pictures of their faces really zoomed in, etc. Kinda obsessed by it. Regular Koreans take pictures of their food, their dogs, their new clothes, their winter shoes, their cute accessory or something.

I couldn't find a lot of videos of her talking in shows/interviews etc, but her goodbye video was fucking weird, can't describe why. The tone, her 'fluency', the speech rhythm, even her outfit. Everything is weird.

Never really followed anything about T-Ara so can't comment much... But yeah she's definitely going through a tough phase if she's not faking it. Might be just depression kicking in. No one like her simply goes solo career lol. SPECIALLY her.

Now I'm kinda curious. Hope she's fucked up in the head and give us great content. Actually there's one picture of her that is QUITE artistic. Can't copy the url though, for some reason.

EDIT: Still can't be diagnosed as schizophrenia.

The dog picture is AMAZING.

Niks

WTF that girl doesnt look like taeyeon.

There are no famous/important people in Honk Kong other than GG?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well yeah obviously you can't diagnose anyone based on an Instagram no matter what you know about psychology. People are just saying schizophrenia because she was talking to people who weren't there, and if she got a differing professional diagnosis I doubt anyone would argue with them. I think it's said because it definitely has reached the level of being a cultural catch-all term for especially detached persons. There's all sorts of "scientific shorthand" like that through culture.

I was taken by the sudden urge to listen to Love Options by BESTie earlier because I'd forgotten how much I liked it (I like it quite a bit) and it turns out that all four group members are on Twitter, and they're all pretty active too.
It's Haeryung's birthday.

http://instagram.com/p/gime35AjoU/

So adorable.

Edit: goddamnit Pendulum :p

I'm only rensponsible for the casting, you guys should ask to the writer of the script, which obviously is Jongkookie.
lolol

Done. A short synopsis of the story...

The world starts their day on a cup of coffee but for others, it's the backbone to lust. A wandering deviant finds himself in South Korea and has naughty desires for a chaebol's wife after meeting her in a coffee shop. The deviant also befriends a K-Pop trainee who holds a deep dark secret. In a modern retelling of a David and Goliath story, tune in to find out if the deviant achieves his desires and witness the web of intrigue that befalls the chaebol's family.

Starring Dokish as the deviant, ramyeon as the chaebol's wife and Dice as her husband, and Pendulum as the idol in training... "Hot Coffee" will start premiering on GAF soon.

I'm a chaebol?
ramyeon is my wife?

I'm only following K-Drama conventions. Better this than a naughty high school show haha.

As for the characters, blame Cuddler. I'm only the writer and I have no control over who's who lol.

I want moar.

Soon. Thanksgiving week at the latest, got a couple of projects and exams due within the next 2 weeks unfortunately.

I've got to work on my aegyo.

Please do. You'll be training under Chrome Ent.(same as Crayon Poop), that's why Dokish befriends you at first before he runs into ramyeon.
lol

Anyway, Hong Kong is kinda hilarious. Mistake Yoong and Taeng as drunkards on an alleyway now hurting Sica? Smh.

Eldren

Hot Coffee is pretty perfect as a title.

Man, poor Jessica. Kind of find it hard to see how a security guard could mistake her for a fan, she always looks so glamourous at airports.

That explains the candy floss then. A gift from fans in Hong Kong, pretty cool.

isuzu

Uh oh...

Exo lost out to a chinese singer for best worldwide act at the MTV EMAs. Same thing happened to Super Junior last year.

Hangeng won last year. He was in Super Junior ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

SM needs to promote Exo in China more. Luhan is more well known there than Exo and that's hilarious and sad.

Loci

SNSD getting smashed and wobbling around in a dark alley - "OMG SO WHAT?? THEY'RE NORMAL GIRLS, TOO. STOP BOTHERING THEM"

SNSD getting slightly hurt (which happens to every single human at some point in their life) - "OMG WHO IS THIS MOTHERFUCKER, WHO TOUCHED MUH PRECIOUS SICABABBY"

I wish there was a yearly best of compilation of kpop fandom comments.

---

BESTie is climbing up my ranking. They're such qts.
And I'm really digging Love Options.

mRCAs7u.jpg

giri

SNSD getting smashed and wobbling around in a dark alley - "OMG SO WHAT?? THEY'RE NORMAL GIRLS, TOO. STOP BOTHERING THEM"

SNSD getting slightly hurt (which happens to every single human at some point in their life) - "OMG WHO IS THIS MOTHERFUCKER, WHO TOUCHED MUH PRECIOUS SICABABBY"

I wish there was a yearly best of compilation of kpop fandom comments.

Netizen Buzz does a p.good job of collecting the stupider comments.

Loci

Netizen Buzz does a p.good job of collecting the stupider comments.

True dat
1. [+527, -7] No really, what's wrong with her? Is she really possessed? Or is she mentally ill because of T-ara now? I was reading her Pann while home alone last night and almost pissed my pants;

1. [+572, -17] Excessive...? Why is it wrong for us to suggest that she gets mental help after seeing all of the horrific things she's doing?

Top Bottom