• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Loci

Kinda.
new page edit:

tumblr_mw2h19qYFb1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Loci

Not seeing it tbh, they're right she does most likely need help.

dunno, and don't care.
I just find it always pretty funny when some teenagers get into their armchair psychologist mode and give advice to some person they have never met, yet seem to know their full persona and think they actually help them by pointing out negative things wrapped up in mostly hateful comments.

luso

Career ended or at least one or more year of hiatus. Or maybe people will not care about this...
probably they will

isuzu

Career ended or at least one or more year of hiatus. Or maybe people will not care about this...
probably they will

Which is a shame because she's super talented and much hotter now. Ailee, gurl, take more nudes and sell them to me, I'll buy them all.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hey Ailee we're allkpop let's be friends we'll have live stream events and connect you to fans and stuff.

Hey Ailee we're allkpop we're gonna take a post of some old private stuff on some obscure forum and make it global news and share the pics with the world (don't worry we'll censor them, that's how nice we are)

AReed

You know what would be awesome? If a lot of kpop idols and k-actresses started posting nudes of themselves in support of Ailee.

ramyeon

dunno, and don't care.
I just find it always pretty funny when some teenagers get into their armchair psychologist mode and give advice to some person they have never met, yet seem to know their full persona and think they actually help them by pointing out negative things wrapped up in mostly hateful comments.
The two examples you posted aren't being armchair psychologists though, they're just saying there is pretty obviously something going on. Don't see much hate in them either.

Kuno

Rumor has it that the VP of content at Allkpop, Daniel Lee, is Ailee's ex-boyfriend and he's the one who leaked the photos. Maybe the akp article is him trying to destroy her career or something? Who knows.

Here's his (protected) twitter https://twitter.com/eunduklee

Ashhong

Thought I'd drop by and say LOL Ailee. She used to be so thin

*popcorn.gif*

oh, and where are the uncensored kthxbye

edit: omg this comment

On the uncensored pictures, her butt is a bit too big but her breasts and coochie is very nice. She should flaunt it more.

Dice

So apparently these pics were out for a long while, and known, and known by AKP. Now this story comes out minutes after someone who claims to know her IRL and to have been in that room before confirms on that forum with youtube evidence at the ready. Some people at AKP are apparently friends with her IRL, including announcerHANNA who said she just found out about this business and soon after deleted her twitter, and also that guy who is supposedly her ex.

Meanwhile, Koreans seem to be going easy on her because apparently such is expected from an American-born slut unlike their precious local angels, and many are pointing the finger at whoever released the photos, as well as AKP themselves since that is what tipped off Korean agencies.

iQrVCLuCO2H2m.gif

Tastes like... drama... with undertones of shit getting real over at AKP... Hmmm, yes indeed...

ilxVpQZltzh76.gif

kingkitty

If this was somehow leaked directly by allkpop, I mean, geez.

I feel bad for Ailee, I don't know if it'll kill her career though.

Now if a sex tape leaks, it's game over.

Meanwhile, Koreans seem to be going easy on her because such is expected from an American-born slut, and many are pointing the finger at whoever released the photos, as well as AKP themselves since that is what tipped off Korean agencies.

Tastes like... drama... with undertones of shit getting real over at AKP... Hmmm, yes indeed...

Haha Johnny Noh must be shitting his pants since it's backfiring on their asses. Serves those fuckwits right. I'm seriously hoping Ailee sues their asses for putting up this shit online, then maybe AKP will finally be put six feet under.

Also semi-related, imagine if AKP's equivalent was the main source of news for the gaming industry. The shit going on over the next-gen consoles is relatively tame compared to this, except when CBOAT drops some #truthfacts of course.

Fafnir

Damn I'm at Hong Kong airport about to flyout from watching Soshi concert last night. I gotta be more sasaeng because it looked like I missed all the action in HK lol

Crazy schedule for the girls, two 3-4 hour concert in 2 days, getting drunk and puking in an alley, arriving at the airport while I was probably still crashed out, concussion. Sica should delete her weibo. SM should get better security when they come back for the MAMA but I think the boy bands will have it worst. Tasty (?) opened up for Soshi and girls went crazy, even my friend. I asked her if she knew who they were and she was like, "nope, but they are so exciting!" ahh the power of dancing boys and crazy asian girls lol

My notes about HK Girls and Peace concert:

Biggest pop = Taeyeon by far, followed by Sica, Yoona, Yuri. Taengoo's cheers were decibels higher than the rest.
Ok pop = Sunny, Fany, Seohyun. Their cheers were not as loud as above.
No heat = Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Could hear a pin drop whenever they were shown on the monitor.
Best Canto = Seohyun. Maknae becoming all around best speaker on the mic. I asked my friend to rate their Canto and she said the translator was best -_-;
Best pink shorts = Yuri. Got damn even in my nose bleed seats I could see dat body. At the end of the encore Yuri and Fany had a wet tshirt contest (water fight) and I was praying fancammers got good shots.
I should have brought my camera because cam security was nonexistent. Should be some good pics from the usual suspects.

neoism

Damn I'm at Hong Kong airport about to flyout from watching Soshi concert last night. I gotta be more sasaeng because it looked like I missed all the action in HK lol

Crazy schedule for the girls, two 3-4 hour concert in 2 days, getting drunk and puking in an alley, arriving at the airport while I was probably still crashed out, concussion. Sica should delete her weibo. SM should get better security when they come back for the MAMA but I think the boy bands will have it worst. Tasty (?) opened up for Soshi and girls went crazy, even my friend. I asked her if she knew who they were and she was like, "nope, but they are so exciting!" ahh the power of dancing boys and crazy asian girls lol

My notes about HK Girls and Peace concert:

Biggest pop = Taeyeon by far, followed by Sica, Yoona, Yuri. Taengoo's cheers were decibels higher than the rest.
Ok pop = Sunny, Fany, Seohyun. Their cheers were not as loud as above.
No heat = Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Could hear a pin drop whenever they were shown on the monitor.
Best Canto = Seohyun. Maknae becoming all around best speaker on the mic. I asked my friend to rate their Canto and she said the translator was best -_-;
Best pink shorts = Yuri. Got damn even in my nose bleed seats I could see dat body. At the end of the encore Yuri and Fany had a wet tshirt contest (water fight) and I was praying fancammers got good shots.
I should have brought my camera because cam security was nonexistent. Should be some good pics from the usual suspects.

lucckky.. :O
http://instagram.com/taeyeon_ss_translate
http://instagram.com/p/gj2jOiumTQ/
http://instagram.com/p/gj1uhPumSF/ fany lol

ramyeon

Been on jury duty all day and now there's leaked Ailee nudes online. Daaamn. Hope it does backfire on AKP in some way, they got away with too much in the past.

Chesskid1

Banned
tumblr_mw36xc9BVy1rjlmm5o1_500.jpg

Ex-Boyfriend: I have a few pictures of Ailee. I wondered if you were interested.

Dispatch: What are they of?

Ex-Boyfriend: Totally nude. Both front and back…

Dispatch: What is the source?

Ex-Boyfriend: I got them directly from Ailee.

Dispatch: Did Ailee give them to you directly? Why did she give them to you?

Ex-Boyfriend: I was Ailee’s ex-boyfriend.

Dispatch: You got the nude pictures over messenger?

Ex-Boyfriend: Yes.

Dispatch: And you want to reveal them?

Ex-Boyfriend: Basically.

Dispatch: There could be problems if you pass photos that you obtained privately over and get paid for it. You shouldn’t be contacting media over something like this. It’s not even news.

Ex-Boyfriend: Ah, okay. That’s different from what another company said. I’ll go to them then.

Dispatch: The important thing to know is, you’re doing something dangerous here.

Ex-Boyfriend: It’s not illegal.

Dispatch: It is illegal. It’s private so it’s possible that you’ll be sued. And the media outlet that chooses to buy and distribute the photos would be in the wrong. Not doing this would be wise.

Ex-Boyfriend: Yes, okay.

Translation by gwiyoming

Uh oh, shit's getting serious. I feel bad for any idol who has nude photos leaked.
Were those leaked photo's taken before Ailee debuted? Wasn't she underage then?

Dice

It is unlikely that they are that old. Ailee is 24.

If the guy is in Korea and leaked the photos, I think they have laws about that shit that the US doesn't.

kingkitty

If the guy is in Korea and leaked the photos, I think they have laws about that shit that the US doesn't.

There's rumors the ex bf is some dude who worked for allkpop, and it was taken back in New Jersey when she might've been under 18. Idk about the veracity of such claims. But if they are that old, lol rip allkpop.

edit: It's all a bit of a conspiracy theory tho.

catmincer

Ack. I have been watching MR removed videos.

Spica are still amazing. Hyorin and Soyu are also amazing singers too. Dasom is poor and Bora is well, the dancer for a reason. Brown Eyed girls are also excellent.

I then decided to watch 4Minute. Apart from Gayoon they were also awful.

Finally, I foolishly watched After School AHHH MY EARS - Actually Raina and E-Young were surprisingly decent. The rest were average (Kaeun, Jungah) to ghastly (Jooyeon!)

Ashhong

The pictures are from her home in New Jersey. She went to Korea when she was 20 so there's 2 years worth of time she could have taken them.

I am like 95% positive someone from AKP posted it on that forum themselves. Why would AKP put their watermark on it? Don't they have to have ownership of it? If that's the case, why credit the anonymous forum?

Like the conversation posted above with the "Ex-boyfriend" said, I hope they take action against the person who leaked it.

What I want to know is what went through this person's mind when they decided they wanted to ruin someone's life like that? I mean, did the girl kill your cat? My god...
People are disgusting. I hope it turns out to be someone who looks like her.

Ashhong

To give themselves cover.

Exactly, which says to me that they are responsible for the pics. Watermarking it really gives it away.

If that's the case, her bf from America probably posted it, and I don't think there are any laws against that in NY or NJ like there are in California. Don't see how they can get into any trouble here..

Peru

Ex-bf leaking nudes? Your career trajectory may shoot upwards

In the July 2 episode of Dancing Sanma Palace, Rino Sashihara looked back at the scandal which was scooped by Weekly Bunshun.
"If that didn't happen, this (placing 1st) wouldn't have happened. I'm grateful to that weekly tabloid, Weekly Bunshun."
Then Sanma asked: "What kind of guy do you like?"
Sashihara: "A person who can keep a secret."

AKB48-General-Election-Sashihara-Rino-13.jpg

vanty

Like the conversation posted above with the "Ex-boyfriend" said, I hope they take action against the person who leaked it.

What I want to know is what went through this person's mind when they decided they wanted to ruin someone's life like that? I mean, did the girl kill your cat? My god...
People are disgusting. I hope it turns out to be someone who looks like her.
Likely a combination of "I'm an asshole", "that bitch broke up with me and now she's a big star I must get revenge" and "wow we can get so much ad money with all the traffic we'll get from this".

Exactly, which says to me that they are responsible for the pics. Watermarking it really gives it away.

If that's the case, her bf from America probably posted it, and I don't think there are any laws against that in NY or NJ like there are in California. Don't see how they can get into any trouble here..
I saw something on reddit earlier that said it is a crime in New Jersey to post such images online without the subject's consent. And the fact that the photos were taken there and AKP is based there means there's a very good chance action will be taken.

Top Bottom