• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

dokish

Banned
Impossible to walk one block in Gangnam without wanting to bang everyone in sight.

Choa looked at me quite often. :'(
Manly tears.

AReed

ThIghU looking to dethrone Ailee "Queen of Thighs"?

tumblr_mw4ywboQR41qz9daco6_1280.jpg

edit: I wonder how many kpop fans also have vampire fetishes. Since most idols are pale and vampirey.

caesar

Banned
Impossible to walk one block in Gangnam without wanting to bang everyone in sight.

Don't you mean impossible to walk one block in Gangnam without seeing ten girls who have had their faces sanded down, their noses, eyes cut weirdly and look like the aliens from Signs?

giri

Don't you mean impossible to walk one block in Gangnam without seeing ten girls who have had their faces sanded down, their noses, eyes cut weirdly and look like the aliens from Signs?

If it offends you so much, you prob shouldn't be in a k-pop thread.

Pendulum

Hey, you guys remember a group called After School?
tumblr_mw3ggm2p471relfr4o1_1280.jpg

(From a Pledis press conference in China. Apparently Pledis is planning to make inroads to the market.)

dokish

Banned
Can someone make an image 'I Love K-Pop GAF'?

Not too small.

Enough to occupy all S3 screen and be visible in a picture.

EDIT: Fuck I don't have anything for them to sign. Maybe my phone? lol
EDIT2: 16 percent of battery. I'm fucked.

giri

Hey, you guys remember a group called After School?
tumblr_mw3ggm2p471relfr4o1_1280.jpg

(From a Pledis press conference in China. Apparently Pledis is planning to make inroads to the market.)
who could forget? they've been doing concerts in .jp. Their new .jp single was ... adult in content... and there were those kahi & nana photos the other day.

Can someone make an image 'I Love K-Pop GAF'?

Not too small.

Enough to occupy all S3 screen and be visible in a picture.

EDIT: Fuck I don't have anything for them to sign. Maybe my phone? lol

Your shirt.

Pendulum

who could forget? they've been doing concerts in .jp. Their new .jp single was ... adult in content... and there were those kahi & nana photos the other day.

Speaking of Kahi, according to some in her fanbase she's ending "It's Me" promotions this week and starting to promote "Hey Boy" on Inkigayo. I hope we can expect a new MV sometime.

Alta1r

dokish

Banned
Bought new battery and asked for an A4 printer paper. Folded to fit into my pocket. SNSD is gonna hate me lol.

I'm asking Sunny to sign my phone though.
EDIT: Each member have one line. I can only choose one. Obviously Sunny.

The guy just said that we're not allowed to give any gifts... And there's a bunch of people with baskets here.

EDIT2: Hate to be judgmental but SNSD fans are weird looking as hell.

EDIT3: The guy responsible for handling the lines is a huge douchebag.

dokish

Banned
Just found out that you needed to buy some kind of ticket for the fan sign. The website that I saw didn't mentioned anything like that. FUUUUCK.

Why can I never meet them? If they come outside I can photograph them, but I think the lines are going to enter the building, which means = no access.

caesar

Banned
Bought new battery and asked for an A4 printer paper. Folded to fit into my pocket. SNSD is gonna hate me lol.

I'm asking Sunny to sign my phone though.
EDIT: Each member have one line. I can only choose one. Obviously Sunny.

The guy just said that we're not allowed to give any gifts... And there's a bunch of people with baskets here.

EDIT2: Hate to be judgmental but SNSD fans are weird looking as hell.

EDIT3: The guy responsible for handling the lines is a huge douchebag.

Would actually be more intrigued to see pics of this haha.

Ym1r

Just found out that you needed to buy some kind of ticket for the fan sign. The website that I saw didn't mentioned anything like that. FUUUUCK.

Why can I never meet them? If they come outside I can photograph them, but I think the lines are going to enter the building, which means = no access.

Aww that sucks. SNEAK IN

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sone is a religion, bro. You are basically trying to meet the Pope.

I'm not talking about K-pop girls, I'm talking about 20-something uni students who get 1.5m won nose surgery. >_>
If I'm a chaebol in this fanfic, you have to be some young punk spurned by my hot daughter, but then who will be my hot daughter?

dokish

Banned
Heavily secured. You have to show your ticket 3 times before going in. Is not possible to reach their floor without showing the ticket.

I can wait to take pictures of them entering into the van to go back home, but not sure is worth to wait in the freaking cold.

EDIT: Wish I didn't sold my motorcycle, I could follow their van.
EDIT: They left. Very disappointed with the way they handle famous groups stuff. Will explain later. Heading home. Popped at McDonald's.

Crayon Pop gave me enough pleasure for today.

luso

That's old crap AKP, oh yeah.
Nice touch citing a trash comment on soshi and Big Bang, biggest groups.

Too bad, Dokish. I guess if there were no tickets it would be impossible and dangerous to manage the crowd.
At least you got to see Crayon Pop.

Pendulum

Heavily secured. You have to show your ticket 3 times before going in. Is not possible to reach their floor without showing the ticket.

I can wait to take pictures of them entering into the van to go back home, but not sure is worth to wait in the freaking cold.

EDIT: Wish I didn't sold my motorcycle, I could follow their van.

dokish

Banned
Ok I'm home.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97461679@N06/sets/72157637592398626/

Actually Crayon Pop was there for some kind of campaign, the name was literally "Don't drink alcohol" or something. I don't know the nature of this event. Not sure why they chose Crayon Pop to promote it. Any famous politician or actor got drunk driving? One male hostess went in the in the stage and made jokes like "Crayon Pop members drinks lots of water, isn't that right?" and silly shit like that. Afterwards they signed a huge plate which I don't know the meaning and gave an interview to KBS. I'll look it up to see what was all about.

Gotta say I got impressed with Choa. They are all damn charismatic and smiley all the time, but ChoA was just waving nonstop, smiling all the time and just looked freaking happy for some reason. It's funny because usually she's the quietest one in the CP TV and things alike.

My wife as always, perfect. Maybe it was the sun but her hair got a little "blondier" than before. I like her with dark hair. Please continue with dark hair, my love.

Although my lens is not the sharpest thing ever, I'm kinda happy with the results. Was shooting without tripod and the D7000 is pretty heavy so was kind of hard to manually focus.

EDIT: I'm actually curious how these dudes make so much money to buy expensive gear. When you see those beautiful shots of Hello Venus, Crayon Pop and other "smaller" groups, that didn't hit the mainstream, you can be sure that the lens easily costs at least 3 thousand dollars. And they just don't have an expensive lens; they have the whole packaged! Great camera body, the finest tripod ever, gorgeous bags for carrying stuff, etc.

:(

I just bought a microphone (Nikon ME-1) to use in future interviews, hopefully this will improve the audio quality and make my interviews more entertaining to watch.

No No Eul

Wait. Is that a joke? There are much better sources who actually do their homework.

Well it was generally meant to be sarcastic (except for the part about allkpop being a bunch of dicks. That was 100% sincere.) Having said that though, I've always been under the impression that allkpop is essentially the biggest, most popular source for K-pop news in English. They may be terrible but they do seem to have an awful lot of traction.

If anyone's got any recommendations for an alternative to allkpop, I'm all ears. I've been looking for something better for ages but I wasn't really sure where to go.

Yeah its showing, I saw it already though, I follow Haeryung in Twitter and I have it open 24/7 yo' shes so <3

ICG is displeased.

Dayum. Who's the lucky so and so in the middle?

AgentChris, please explain.

Seconded.
That picture is amazing tho.

If I'm a chaebol in this fanfic, you have to be some young punk spurned by my hot daughter, but then who will be my hot daughter?

ryan obviously.

Jaekyung and Sookie said:

dokish

Banned
LOL AKP

As we had good relations with Ailee, we informed our contact at YMC Entertainment that someone had contacted us stating that they had nude photos of Ailee.We were bewildered why they would brush this off, when we were offering assistance.

For Ailee's sake, we stated to YMC that we would not write anything about this unless the photos were to end up being posted on the internet. We very clearly stated that if the photos were to show up online we would have to write the story as that is our job and duty as a news site.

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU DON'T WANNA ANYBODY SPREADING AILEE'S NUDES, SO WE SPREAD THEM SO NOBODY COULD DO IT.

EDIT: And Korean companies have the best PR ever. Say the lamest excuse ever, but never admit any screw ups.

I HEARD YOU WANNA BE A UNDERWEAR MODEL, SO WE OBVIOUSLY NEED TO SEE YOUR BARE BREASTS AND VAGINA. PLEASE SEND US PICTURES. YOU CAN TEST IT OUT OF YOUR WEBCAM LULZ.

Can't believe how ridiculous all this is.

luso

People believe in the most incredible stuff.
Years ago, women were tricked into taking of their bras and expose themselves in outdoors because some "medic" phoned them to tell about new method of breast cancer diagnosis by satellite!

Taeyeon shoes not so bad, c'mon, so much worst out there without a mention.

Edit: There is dkpopnews, not fancy nor have latest updates, but is sufficient. Feed is enough most of the times just to see what's going on.

Top Bottom