• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I still think behind the scenes sica is a puss... even though she puts on that I dungiveafuck thang...
Sica is a sensitive sweetheart who puts on a cool demeanor but really cares a lot. I think the only one who cries (from things being touching/sentimental) more than her is Sooyoung.

Alright guys, I present to you... the very first chapter of Hot Coffee!

http://pastebin.com/iqPBT6bT

Pastebinned it as I'm sure none of y'all would love a huge block of text here.

As announced earlier Hot Coffee is now an official joint written by me and ryan-ts.

A huge special thanks to Cuddler for pitching the story, characters and casting.

Enjoy!

Niks

Speaking of taengsic..

tumblr_mw1qj6FuxK1rp6buqo2_250.gif

lol

Anywho, Taeyeon fancam. #dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53pCLAVrn8Y

edit

lmao

dokish

Banned

As announced earlier Hot Coffee is now an official joint written by me and ryan-ts.

A huge special thanks to Cuddler for pitching the story, characters and casting.

Enjoy!

I like khaki pants.
Damn, that was good. You actually do something related to writing?

And I though Dice was a cunt? Er, I mean, Australian. He lives in California?

And that's basically how I see every korean woman here with long jet black hair: angelic, flower scent, sunlight hitting my face, etc.

Pendulum

Enjoy!

I'm roommates with dokish?
0v9rCHE.png

My girlfriend looks like Suzy?
EiC1Pdb.png

Stay away, dokish. I'll fight you.
lol@ other characters being added

-------

jongkookie and crew wrote a much better fictional story than this.

-------

Eunhyuk needs to change is password from password123

Super Junior's Eunhyuk was quickly notified of his Twitter getting hacked earlier today and apologized for the disturbance. However, it appears that his account was hacked again shortly after his apology.

Eunhyuk tweeted, "I will not mention the real name again.. I apologize to the woman who received hurt... I'm not sure if it's because I can't maintain [my Twitter] well, but I am currently in discussion with my agency so we will take action quickly. Twitter is my only source of communication, so I don't want to get rid of it. Anyways, I am sorry."

Within 2 hours, the following message was tweeted by the apparent hacker: "Hwang Sul Lin keeps saying it's not her;; You lied and got caught? ^^ Are you still going to say it's not you ^^?"

It was posted along with the image below, which appears to be a Facebook post by 'Superstar K4' contestant Hwang Sul Lin (bottom) denying that she's the nude woman in the images. She also states that she's dealing with a lot of stress and emotional struggle, and she asks her friends to spread the news that it's not her. The Facebook message (above red line) with the blurred sender is by someone who claims to be Hwang Sul Lin's friend forwarding the message that Hwang Sul Lin is not the woman in the photos.

Not24Ls.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
How the hell do you realize your account is compromised and then not change your password? What a dumbass.

P.S. Hyeyeon & Haeryung!! <3333333333333

Edit: <333333333

tumblr_mw6w2n52eo1ru5egjo1_500.jpg

Cuddler

This week "A song for you" by 2BiC is a cover of "Back at one" by Brian McKnight:
2BiC - Back at one (original by Brian McKnight)
Awesome, awesome, awesome.
In other news, the new 2BiC song will probably be called "She".

Enjoy!
Thanks to you jongkookie! I finally had a good idea! lol
That's actually really interesting, cant' wait to read more of this. It will be cool if you keep adding some K-pop gaf characters every week, we have so many different and interesting personalities over here.
Anyway, I see ryan-ts hands on the Aryana character
She&#8217;s a cute gal but gets upset when you mention the name Suzy.
lol

EDIT:Just noticed that I wrote every week, like it's a real drama with a new episode every week, lol

No No Eul

Kara - French Kiss Short PV

There is dkpopnews, not fancy nor have latest updates, but is sufficient. Feed is enough most of the times just to see what's going on.

Soompi is a pretty good alternative to allkpop

www.soompi.com

There's also the good old omonatheydidn't

Thanks everyone!

http://pastebin.com/iqPBT6bTEnjoy!

That was amazing. My feels.

allkpop said:
Since we are just as much negatively affected by this, we are discussing taking legal action as well.

Wait, what? Are they going to sue themselves or something?

Eipingkeu said:

Ambro covers Miss A's Hush.

luso

I had the urge to listen to this

Enjoy!

Cool, I have also a character
as a girl

I like khaki pants.
Damn, that was good. You actually do something related to writing?

And I though Dice was a cunt? Er, I mean, Australian. He lives in California?

Kinda yeah. I'm currently in journalism school so an excellent command of English is pretty much a necessity. That said I try not write perfect proper English as it just looks condescending on the internet lol.

Regarding Dice, I thought it was clear that he has "other reasons" to be in California? If it ain't clear enough, the next chapter will cover that haha.

Thanks to you jongkookie! I finally had a good idea! lol
That's actually really interesting, cant' wait to read more of this. It will be cool if you keep adding some K-pop gaf characters every week, we have so many different and interesting personalities over here.

Lol none of this would be possible if you hadn't brought out the basic idea. I just took it and expanded on it. And yeah inserting K-Pop gaf characters is one of the goals for this.

Also, every week is what I'd like to do but I got a lot on my plate right now thanks to school but I definitely have an extra hour or two in there to get some writing done so we'll see.

Wait, am I the MC from SBS?!

nu7xX0i.jpg

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments y'all!

Me and ryan-ts are currently passing around ideas on where to take the next chapter.

Eldren

Edit: allkpop touts truth-telling but refused to post Taecyeon’s leaked pics, citing privacy + media ethics musings. I though this was a good piece re: allkpopgate. Talks about media ethics and journalistic integrity in regards to AKP's hypocrisy.

-----

There's no official/high quality footage yet but Nine Muses performed at Yeoncheon Public Broadcast today, with the regular roaring fanboys in attendance. Looks like it was a pretty fun show.

Gun
Wild
Dolls

Sungah's bum, so very distracting.

broz0rs

i'm late on this Ailee thing, but allkpop is so dumb for trying so hard to be the kpop version of TMZ, bossip, or even worldstar when they have a huge amount of a specific audience. (younger fanboys and fangirls, who generally frown upon sexual content)

It really seems their traffic is taking a dive from this. Good riddance, I hope.

Your second album is going to release soon. Can you tell us about it?
YB said:
I prepared for this album for three years. I included songs I made over the time period, so the tracks are diverse. R&B and hip-hop are a given, but there is also electronic, ballad, and rock. It was difficult because it took so long to finish. Sometimes, I just wanted to hurry up and release it. It was difficult for me to hold in my urge to perform on stage. I couldn’t do anything because I didn’t know when my album was coming out. I wanted to meet girls and travel, but I felt uncomfortable about doing anything. I want to release it quickly and do something else.
YB looking like a real life Kakashi.

luso

Edit:
The ladies of Orange Caramel have already completed recording several songs and are aiming for a February 2014 release date.

This HK concert was probably the most photographed soshi concert ever. New photos just keeps appearing.

tumblr_mw89toLkAA1rp2chco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw8rdgVRKN1s7edfao8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw8dx6FyJ31r47tpno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw89wyn3EN1szrgxho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw7lnfL7RW1snfefqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw8n1fNV6B1r9a8ozo1_500.gif

tumblr_mw8n1fNV6B1r9a8ozo2_500.gif

tumblr_mw8n1fNV6B1r9a8ozo3_500.gif

Summer pics
iJ3XwgaEmQc84.jpg

tumblr_mw89j5WM5U1r2xhr2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw89j5WM5U1r2xhr2o2_1280.jpg

Melon Awards live
Ailee will perform, don't know about other acts.

Pendulum

lol, looks like Kyungri and Rose Motel are opening the awards with a skit.

Edit 1: And now Rose Motel is performing the Infinity Challenge song they did. :D :D

Edit 2:
Pics from Kyungri's Twitter

Edit 3: Great. Baechigi won best Hip Hop/Rap.

Edit 4: There's Ailee, performing with Baechigi. Hwaiting.

Ym1r

ailee support so stronk

MY GURL CLARA LOOKIN FINE

AILEE SO MUCH <3

When she finished that one song with huh gak, the other guy and the other girl, you could see her holding back tears when they cut to her face. It was really really sad.

Top Bottom