• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

(._.)

Banned
tumblr_mslb23eUC81styma8o1_250.gif

We went on a date the other day :)

tumblr_mvyspvo1Pi1rw25klo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw36plYKwF1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg

neoism

Don't use GIMP for gifs, it sucks. There is the paint shop pro animation, it's free and better.

:(
Ive used GIMP for so long lol once I used the newest PS on my friends computer I couldn't do shit lol
bddce2c24d9c11e3873112ca5f870380_8.jpg

taeyeon_ss : 내 머릿속 잡생각들과 비슷해요 잔가지들이 굉장히 많네요 그렇지만 저 가운에 햇님이 너무 예뻐요 저것만보고 가야지 여러분. 날이 많이 차가워졌죠 감기조심하시고요 항상 내 생각마니해^^

it's similar to the miscellaneous thoughts in my head. there are a lot of twigs. but the sun in the middle is really pretty. i'm going to just look at that and go. everyone. it's gotten colder, right. be careful not to catch a cold and always think about me a lot^^
<3
tae needs to post mo vids or herself :/

dokish

Banned
Holy fuck why is so damn hard to find information about celebrity events in Korea??? Lee Min Jung is having one fan signing at the same place where SNSD hold theirs (LG Headquarters in Gangnam), but I looked in FUCKING *NAVER* and there isn't any news about the event, which is going to happen in 4 freaking days, basically. All the news are of older events.

Come ooonnnnnn.

luso

Holy fuck why is so damn hard to find information about celebrity events in Korea??? Lee Min Jung is having one fan signing at the same place where SNSD hold theirs (LG Headquarters in Gangnam), but I looked in FUCKING *NAVER* and there isn't any news about the event, which is going to happen in 4 freaking days, basically. All the news are of older events.

Come ooonnnnnn.

Probably you have to browse their official pages or fan pages for that kind of information.

One more batch

ibikNVL6hcfSO1.jpg

igHWuhfCuMUzk.jpg

idSV2uebqR7EW.jpg

ibxGqg2tYcTSeX.jpg

iYFTVOtuirXXV.jpg

ib10U7fVu9rmMh.jpg

iG7XQ5751pv8r.jpg

ibmXxQoUrjBkBR.jpg

iCi9hzTJK4oEV.JPG

iyXsGcpnwAXLg.JPG

ioTPFrDBhietw.JPG

iYahAMP6H8BYl.jpg

ieVU9DrbSokIN.jpg

Cuddler

An actual MV for the 2BiC song in the Good Doctor OST was released today:

[MV] 2Bic(&#53804;&#48709;) _ I'm loving you(&#49324;&#46993;&#54616;&#44256; &#51080;&#49845;&#45768;&#45796;) (Good Doctor(&#44415;&#45797;&#53552;) OST)

Really a great song, if you are interested, English subtitles are available. Are people over here still watching Good Doctor? It's already finished in Korea, but maybe people are still watching it here. The MV is a selection of scenes from the drama.

Actually Kookie was the brains behind that, I basically did a little editing. The next chapter may have a little more of my input.

Lol none of this would be possible if you hadn't brought out the basic idea. I just took it and expanded on it. And yeah inserting K-Pop gaf characters is one of the goals for this.

Also, every week is what I'd like to do but I got a lot on my plate right now thanks to school but I definitely have an extra hour or two in there to get some writing done so we'll see.

nu7xX0i.jpg

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments y'all!

Me and ryan-ts are currently passing around ideas on where to take the next chapter.
Great, can't wait to read what you guys will wrote. Remember about me when you will be contacted by SBS/KBS/MBC.

Eldren

change speed by changing frame delay. select all frames then click the e.g. '0.05 sec' at the bottom of a frame

Potentially stupid question but wouldn't that make it play slower, if you're adding a frame delay? I have it on 0.00 right now and I'm guessing negative delay doesn't exist. I'll give it a shot though, hopefully it'll help. Thanks for the info.

I have a browser extension (and several other download programs that are compatible with non-1080p YouTube) that allowed me to download the video. I also had another video player I've been using for years that allowed me to extract the sequence of still images, and I was using GIMP to animate it.

The GIF format is pretty sucky in that it only holds so much colour, so I had plenty of different versions of the gif that were much smaller in file size but looked a moving contour map. The image quality in the big dumb version I posted is the best I could get after messing with some settings.

The final version (if I ever do it--left my laptop at work!) will be a better file size, and the smaller resolution may help make it look a little better. I will not ruin the picture by putting a tumblr filter on it, even if it helps to mask some visual imperfections.

Oh ok, cool. Thanks for answering. I've been using clipconverter which seems pretty decent but I was just curious if there's some all-encompassing browser extension that works miracles.

As to the bolded...you've made the right decision. If you're trying to fit a gif into tumblr's file size limit and you need to hide some grossness, fine. Otherwise, not fine. Hopefully you can get back to it soon and it turns out nicely.

560110_610432362335892_766392887_n.jpg

wwlnd

Banned
Potentially stupid question but wouldn't that make it play slower, if you're adding a frame delay? I have it on 0.00 right now and I'm guessing negative delay doesn't exist. I'll give it a shot though, hopefully it'll help. Thanks for the info.

if you set delay to 0.00s browsers will actually play it with a delay of like 0.05s. 0.02s gives the fastest playback.

luso

Basic gifing is basic.
- Get the video from YT (or other non interlaced source)
- Save the frames you wish into jpeg/bmp (try avidemux for mp4 or most mkv, or virtualdub for avi)
- Jasc Animation Shop 3 (free), load those images, crop and change frame rate as you wish (normal speed is 0,04 or 0,05) ,save to gif.

AReed

http://31.media.tumblr.com/914e0f8d8beb3f9348af208dcc391a08/tumblr_mwb81usorO1sni6coo1_500.jpg

Sunny and Tiffany hanging out in a Mexican-fusion restaurant in Gangnam. Damn they get a lot of people in here. 2PM, Jay Park, Rainbow, Busker Busker, Super Junior, Amber(!), Nicole(!!), Ailee(!!!). Wow.

Coreanos has a food truck that stops by my university everyday. It's pretty good.

At first I was like, "Wait a sec, are SunFany in Houston?" But then I grew some brain cells and found out they are based in Seoul.

Eldren

Coreanos has a food truck that stops by my university everyday. It's pretty good.

At first I was like, "Wait a sec, are SunFany in Houston?" But then I grew some brain cells and found out they are based in Seoul.

I was scrolling back through their news feed, they seem pretty cool and the food looks pretty good. They have quite a lot of photos, bilingual posts, good sense of humour. Good stuff. Ha, that'd be something wouldn't it? Soshi just hanging out in the US completely unannounced.

-----

I got that gif working, by the way. Thanks for the help! I ended up going with 0.05s, as 0.02s somehow made it play way too quickly (I may have done something wrong) but 0.05 is really smooth. I also cut it down in size quite a bit too so it looks a bit cleaner. Now I just need to find a way of maximising the quality of the video downloads (the first step is probably finding videos that are actually 1080p)

Express 999 would have been a fun single.

Peru

It seems Troublemaker is more successful than 4Minute?

]

That used to be the story - Hyuna being the popular one and 4Minute struggling to get back their debut mojo - but this year "What's Your Name" is probably a bigger hit than TM's new one, which is also doing well. The 'Water' thing did decently on the charts as well so 4Minute are back on the top tiers.

Eldren

&#65279;Ailee's Ex-Boyfriend Daniel Lee Admits He Tried To Sell Nude Photos Of The Singer But Denies Leaking The Pics To Allkpop
ALLKPOP VICE PRESIDENT OF CONTENT DANIEL LEE ADMITS IT IS HIS VOICE IN A PHONE CALL RELEASED BY DISPATCH IN WHICH HE ATTEMPTED TO SELL NUDE PHOTOS OF HIS EX

Pack it up.

-----

Doom Dada is weird as hell but I quite like it. Love the verse near the end when goes hard. The bits where he actually says "doom dada" are odd but they fit pretty well with the actual instrumentation, which is also quite weird. Between this and Taeyang's Ringa Linga, I think I prefer Ringa Linga but I like TOP's voice more than Taeyang's.

-----

I see Dice is representing BESTie, whose new single Love Options is currently in the running for my Song Of The Year 2013. Excellent choice of avatar. Hope to hear more music from Queen Dahye And Friends soon.

iUScym8NQzQEU.gif

dokish

Banned
Guy looks like a huge dick.

EDIT: After so many shit in this industry, gotta worship Our Goddess BoA for keeping it together.

llehuty

Welp, catching up with the last 10 pages of the thread. I was doing a 45-hours english course last week; no kpop for llehuty.

Half of them are about Ailee. Poor girl. Here hoping she recovers from it soon. I'm glad everyone seems to be on her side. allkpop should die in a fire.

Sungah is the wifest wife material ever. <3

This song is growing on me very quickly. Already in 2013's top 10 for me.

*Crayon pop flickr gallery*

Great pics. You must have felt great with all that eye contact.

Alright guys, I present to you... the very first chapter of Hot Coffee!

http://pastebin.com/iqPBT6bT

LMAAAAAAO. God-tier material guys. Looking forward for more.

DEADelevator.gif

Now I need a comeback with canes involved. Make it happen SM.

·feist·;89749928 said:
*BoA god-tier megapost*

If this thread needs something, it's more BoA love. Great megapost, would kill my bandwitdh again.

Oh, this is good.

tumblr_mhb1v44EiS1qdcel5o2_250.gif

dokish

Banned
Great pics. You must have felt great with all that eye contact.

Yes I felt pretty good.

And I started watching the latest Crayon Pop TV, disturbingly funny how ChoA likes &#45257;&#47732; the same say that I do: putting lots of mustard and vinegar.

I don't know if it is because they wear tracksuits all the time, but DAAMNNN they look hot with regular clothes. Anyone noticed how awesome dressers they are? Especially Ellin and ChoA.

EDIT: Interactions between the western media and Korean celebrities are always cringe worthy.

Eldren

I don't know if it is because they wear tracksuits all the time, but DAAMNNN they look hot with regular clothes. Anyone noticed how awesome dressers they are? Especially Ellin and ChoA.

That's exactly why. Hopefully at some point they'll be able to release a single where they dress normally, or at least not wear tracksuits and crash helmets. When you see photos of them in their own clothes they look great.

Sungah said:
tumblr_mwd2fkZc2a1sj211go1_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_mwd2fcYFyj1sj211go1_r1_500.jpg

&#50500;&#45784; &#51060;&#44144; ?
&#51060;&#44172;&#51060;&#48848;&#50684;

That first selca...
igwYg55aYWrKy.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
wat. old?

Viral Sensations Ylvis & Crayon Pop to Collaborate Onstage at 2013 MAMAs

Two viral sensations of the East and West will join forces at the 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMAs), South Korea's biggest music award show likened as a Korean Grammy Awards.

Mnet, the Asian entertainment brand hosting the ceremony, promised "a stage that has never been seen before," adding collaboration performances were a big priority for this year's MAMAs at a press conference Nov. 13. In past shows, Western stars like Snoop Dogg and B.o.B. have performed with Asian acts like 2NE1 and Seo In Young.

So far, K-pop groups EXO and 2NE1 have confirmed attendance as have Icona Pop and Stevie Wonder. There are rumors boy band BIGBANG will attend and 2NE1 may premiere a new single.

I complained about Zinger looking off at the last time Secret promoted, but now its even more obvious and she looks a bit like Park Bom in the second photo :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
@Dice, are you stanning Yulsic?
Yoonsic.

I see Dice is representing BESTie, whose new single Love Options is currently in the running for my Song Of The Year 2013. Excellent choice of avatar. Hope to hear more music from Queen Dahye And Friends soon.
Yeeeee! Super cuties with great energy and great song with great choreo.

I love when they do the move at the start of this gif. Something about it has a funky, knowingly dorky yet confident/carefree "break it down" sort of feel, much like the doododo part. It's not just about being hot like some of the other moves, it's having fun and encouraging one to have fun with the song/performance. The whole routine is maybe the best choreo of the year.

Eldren

Yeeeee! Super cuties with great energy and great song with great choreo.

I love when they do the move at the start of this gif. Something about it has a funky, knowingly dorky yet confident/carefree "break it down" sort of feel, much like the doododo part. It's not just about being hot like some of the other moves, it's having fun and encouraging one to have fun with the song/performance. The whole routine is maybe the best choreo of the year.

Nailed it. The whole thing - the song, the choreo, everything - it's just so much fun. I hear the opening of the song and it makes me smile, and I just bop to the whole song. It's lighthearted and fun without being overly cutesy, which I find off-putting. It's got a great balance in that regard.

I don't know if it's my favourite dance routine this year though; something amazing might happen between now and December 31st, plus I think I might still be leaning towards Hyde by VIXX, but this is definitely one of my favourites, like top 5.

This is the face I made upon seeing Sera's black hair for the first time. Not a fan :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't know if it's my favourite dance routine this year though; something amazing might happen between now and December 31st, plus I think I might still be leaning towards Hyde by VIXX, but this is definitely one of my favourites, like top 5.
I also really like Nine Muses' Dolls choreo. Their cute little step with their arms up, the fluttering-out hand motions, dancing with each other, etc.

But yeah, there may be some great routines at the end of the year. I think Dal Shabet &#51080;&#44592; &#50630;&#44592; took it at the end last year.

Top Bottom