• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

First win for Hush on Inkigayo.
ibu9fVqvwOkRKU.jpg
iPMCKZ0eAIbjG.jpg

ifzLelOMUHDUV.jpg

Eldren

I also really like Nine Muses' Dolls choreo. Their cute little step with their arms up, the fluttering-out hand motions, dancing with each other, etc.

But yeah, there may be some great routines at the end of the year. I think Dal Shabet 있기 없기 took it at the end last year.

Dolls is actually my favourite so far this year. Hyde is more complex with more interaction between members and contributes to the story of the song, but Dolls is just straight up fun. I love that bit you mentioned, the arm waving bit during the chorus. It's such a sing-along moment and it compliments the lyrics so perfectly.

My favourite part
aside from the obvious
is this little bit. I don't really know why but I always enjoy this movement:
(Very quick and dirty gifcam, apologies for the low quality)
iZbbPPn8tNffH.gif

Sooyoung and her sister said:

Eldren

I assume by 'the obvious' you're talking about this

but this part is underrated too.

I wasn't but yes those are very enjoyable moments in the choreography. Those gifs are really clean, especially the second one. I love that fancam, even though it looks like it's filmed off a giant screen and the camera crew walks in front of Hyuna at an important part of the dance.

This important part (and the obvious part) is this:
ibnQIsm9E5IiB0.gif

AReed

Running Man EP 172 was a good'n.

Suzy being a cutie patootie. Kwangsoo in a wig is always a good time. Them Moday Couple feels. And Ryu HyunJin's laugh is so damn contagious.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yo man, I'm trippn. I went to gif that Nine Muses move and... they don't do it! But looking through, I saw Two X promoted at the same time, and they do it... but different. Right after the first chorus when the bgm goes "oh o-o-o-o" they flutter their hands out in circles. I could have sworn I saw a Nine Muses song where Sera did that near the end of the chorus in Dolls.

Anyway, the search made me run into this amazingly fun song/dance again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfI3JNYq0Eo

Edit: New EunB fancams!
나쁜여자//Bad Girl
예뻐예뻐/Pretty Pretty

Waaaaaaaah~<3333

Peru

Should've gone to Ewha Univ. Maybe wouldn't have learned Korean as well but damn the atmosphere there is chill and progressive - one week the LGBT club dominates campus with their festival and the next the feminist club is doing prime work with lots of vaginal imagery all over the student hall.

BZUTeW7CcAAfeXV.jpg

BZUTYeNCMAAQCyc.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Apparently my friend in Toronto saw SunYe's baby get baptized at his church. Pretty cool.
"...In the name of the Father, the Son, and *JYP** who said that?"

Goodbye 20 is so good! Lim Kim is my jam.
I saw something about this and I thought it said Lil Kim and I was like "You said goodbye to 20 a long time ago... and you aren't Korean... why are you here?"

pikpok

Neo Member
Uhh, looks like he went to shake her hand.

Seems to me like he copped a feel under the pretence of reaching out for an innocuous handshake. Just look at way ChoA recoiled in horror when he pushed in and went for a full on hug.

luso

Uhh, looks like he went to shake her hand.

Seems to me like he copped a feel under the pretence of reaching out for an innocuous handshake. Just look at way ChoA recoiled in horror when he pushed in and went for a full on hug.

Here is the video.
Not exactly a handshake, as if he went to feel as much members a he could, and he just went to the stage unauthorized.
Worst than the Taeyeon incident.

iFVj5rKSEq7Rw.jpg

#ALongTimeAgo

jTYl8tr.jpg

think this is while singing Gee during our recent tour. it's something I've always felt doing tours up until now, but why does our members' hair stand up during this part? static? is it something like that? the girls' hair looks funny during this part&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619; but, my hair must be funny too then, right #TYsone #ggtour

No No Eul

Yukari's pimping Googolplex member Sirena's first solo EP on Soundcloud. Really nice EP if you're into electronic/chillwave stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/yukarimusik/sirena

Those Sirena tracks are pretty good, although they kinda just remind me how much I'm looking forward to more Yukari. :p

Let me pay you with cute Hammie 2.0

tumblr_mw80e3FIRU1qaf4i7o3_250.gif
tumblr_mw80e3FIRU1qaf4i7o4_250.gif

Talking of which...

tumblr_mwerfhUuUu1rg08qmo1_250.gif
tumblr_mwerfhUuUu1rg08qmo2_250.gif

Edit: Source

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO, I just can't. They for sure know how to grab attention, if only they had the music to back it up...

*cough* *splutter* but their music is so good

llehuty

ughh, I'm sorry but you usually don't see faces up close like this and not photographed by music show cameras. Just the angle and everything reveals a lot. First face almost looks too perfect to the point where you can kind of see how she maybe could have had work done.

Agreed.

*cough* *splutter* but their music is so good

To be honest, I like Bing Bing, but that's it.
I'm assuming you are not being sarcastic

Peru

So good, Crayon Pop already have the iconic k-pop hit of 2012, I'm fully ready for the Xmas song to be SOTY to be honest.

Top Bottom