• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

[Teaser] HISTORY(히스토리) _ What am I to you(난 너한테 뭐야) LOEN trying everything with this group.

SHINee -- 「3 2 1」Music Video I want 2012 SHINee back :'(

Trouble Maker - 내일은 없어 (Now) (Choreography Practice Video)

I enjoyed watching this. A better dance performance than I've seen on the stage so far.

They are having a lot of fun, it's great to see a relaxed environment.

luso

Trouble Maker - 내일은 없어 (Now) (Choreography Practice Video)

I enjoyed watching this. A better dance performance than I've seen on the stage so far.

The same, I like the choreo, the TV stages may have too many cuts.

ibkLVXNCWsagoW.jpg

in7l7x0Qr3SaG.jpg

i0wF5iXzacBcl.jpg

iWby25nHzZiX3.jpg

iLQtgYUzjl1Cd.jpg

ib1BibZc7gt5sK.jpg

llehuty

Kara′s Nicole Set to Head Home to America

“The article read, “As an American citizen, Nicole will start training in dancing and singing at her hometown in LA, where top artists from around the world are gathered. Nicole has always wanted to perform as a solo artist and it seems that she has made this decision for her dream.”

And DSP answer to that.
DSP Entertainment Says Kara’s Nicole is Undecided on Future Plans

The agency said on November 20, “We haven’t spoken with Nicole in terms of her study abroad plans yet, but she will continue to work as a member of Kara until the end of January of 2014.”

“Nicole’s contract with DSP ends in January of 2014 and she will decide what to do after the contract is over,” said the agency.

Smh at DSP. They better have a back up plan...

Cuddler

2BiC - She (Feat. 79) - iTunes
vE94yqa.jpg

The new 2BiC single is out and it's really awesome. Unfortunately the only upload on youtube contain a link to download the song so I'm not going to link to that video. But feel free to search on YouTube. The song is not a ballad, it's more of an hip hop song and it feature 79 that was already featured in two other 2BiC song, "Lady Lady" and "Your Eyes, Nose and Lips". I like the instrumental version too, even if obviously less than the version with 2BiC singing. The new album will be out in December, probably with a new song and a new MV I think.

Another week, another awesome cover by 2BiC, this time is a song originally singed by Boyz 2 Men called Relax your mind:
2BiC - relax your mind (Original by Boyz II Men)
Really really great, probably the one that I liked more.

Alright, the moment y'all have been waiting for... the next chapter of K-Pop GAF's Story...

Hot Coffee - Chapter 2 - The Noodle Shop

http://pastebin.com/G64Anymz

Written by me and ryan-ts with story and casting done by Cuddler.

As always thanks for reading and feedback will definitely be appreciated!
lololololol, awesome!! Can't wait to read more, lol. Thank you based Sal for offering that homeless guy a work, I wonder if he knows about this.

No No Eul

Why are the two best in the back?

To give the other members a sporting chance I guess. :p

Nari said:

Hot Coffee - Chapter 2 - The Noodle Shop

http://pastebin.com/G64Anymz

Brilliant.

I love this tune! So much fun. The new 2NE1 track is pretty good too.

I hope those teasers are indicative of the actual song. It sounds really promising.

Brave Girls are doing nothing, but Yejin still posts selcas

I wonder if that new album they promised will turn up this year.

Eunji said:

Impeccable taste.

Fiestar said:

wwlnd

Banned
hope bel ami will be good. oh god @ the male cast though, jang geun suk (ugh) and the worst guy ever, lee jang woo (eunjung wgm)

Eldren

Oh my GOD Sunny looks 100% flaw-free in those photos. Just amazing.

iiqJdck2sHLzH.gif

Soshi ads for that Soul & Blade game in China said:

Tracklist for the 3rd JP album, Love & Peace (how imaginative)

12 tracks, only 6 new songs. Why on EARTH are Lingua Franca and Beep Beep on this album? LF was trash and BB is a year old. I can't believe we've fallen from the heights of the 1st JP album to these dark cute depths. Tragic. I can't wait until their contract with Universal Media Japan expires, I really hope the girls go elsewhere. Or at least get paired up with better songwriters. Apparently SM announced the Japan 3rd Tour as well. Korea and the rest of the world stay waiting.

Also it's the MAMAs tomorrow. Only Hyoyeon and Seohyun are attending
which is fine by me
but I would have loved to see Sunny roll up to an awards show with that weave in.

Let me cleanse this foul mood with some BESTie:
Hyeyeon said:

Selane

Why on EARTH are Lingua Franca and Beep Beep on this album? LF was trash and BB is a year old. I can't believe we've fallen from the heights of the 1st JP album to these dark cute depths. Tragic.

Because their fans are a bunch of suckers that buy whatever putrid trash they put out, that's why.

Pendulum

Nom Nom Nom is fucking terrible.

WTF you on about.

I had to turn it off less than a minute in.

Some of the shit that gets praised in this thread, wow.

It fills a(n albeit small) gap in my music tastes where I want to have something mindless and energetic blasting away while I am sticking my head into my work. I am not praising it and I don't feel it needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with its contemporaries. There is a difference, and I am fully accepting of treating it as a disposable tune.

That being said, the loof loof loof is on fire.

giri

It fills a(n albeit small) gap in my music tastes where I want to have something mindless and energetic blasting away while I am sticking my head into my work. I am not praising it and I don't feel it needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with its contemporaries. There is a difference, and I am fully accepting of treating it as a disposable tune.

That being said, the loof loof loof is on fire.

Naw. It's terrible.

But everyone has some terrible songs they like cause it appeals in someway. Just to me, it's really really really turrible.

catmincer

12 tracks, only 6 new songs. Why on EARTH are Lingua Franca and Beep Beep on this album? LF was trash and BB is a year old. I can't believe we've fallen from the heights of the 1st JP album to these dark cute depths.

Oh yes. First Japanese album was their best tbh even inlcuding the Korean stuff. Still listen to it every few weeks.

Loci

Eunji looks like a total MILF in this shoot. I guess "mature" is what non-perverts would call it.
This. Eunji always has this mature feeling, idk what it is but dayum.
She's actually born 1988. So barely older than let's say Taeyeon.

---

Why does this abomination of a female rapper get 50% of the parts in Wassup's songs. Such a disgrace. Awful song, Dat nari tho

luso

Is not unusually for album to have previous singles, specially in K-pop.
Even the first one had 3 singles plus Run Devil Run and Hoot Japanese versions, 5 of 12.

Looking at the singles

4. GALAXY SUPERNOVA - I like it, better than
5. LOVE & GIRLS - average, almost boring after a while
6. BEEP BEEP - Great tune, very mumbleable and fun
7. My oh My - not outstanding, but fun.
9. DO THE CATWALK - Probably the best together with Beep Beep, has somehow a soshi sound, a little as Express 999
11. Lingua franca - I don't like it much, just an average tune.

Do The Catwalk & Beep Beep >> My oh My > Galaxy Supernova >> Love & Girls > Lingua Franca

ramyeon

Is not unusually for album to have previous singles, specially in K-pop.
Even the first one had 3 singles plus Run Devil Run and Hoot Japanese versions, 5 of 12.
Even more common in Jpop since they usually release singles in lead up to a full album there.

Fafnir

Did SM only send Maknae Diplomat and her expendable roomie to MAMA to pick up Soshi award? They must not want any more concussions to the more important members, poor Seobaby was sent as a sacrifice.

qcH4Igd.jpg

llehuty

These are from the album that was released back in June. Almost 6 months later and 2 MVs are released on the same day? That's...odd?

Yeah, very weird. And both released the same day...

Only 10 min for
Paris Hilton @
MAMA

Edit: I forgot there was a 2 hour long red carpet, bye.

luso

Red carpet, time for awkward short interviews, image disasters or to jaw drop dresses, carpet/steps falls see, this is MAMA.

Maybe Seolady could surprise us
tumblr_lvh61peMtY1r2r6ux.gif

Pendulum

For those that were also wondering...

Does anybody happen to know what this gesture where Koreans pinch their forefinger and thumb together means? Most of the examples here are Raina but I just happen to have more of pictures of her doing it; I've seen many other idols doing this as an alternative to the peace sign or flashing a heart when they pose for pictures and it has been bugging me for quite some time.

...the mystery has been solved.

Ym1r

Dokish said his korean friends don't even know what that is.

It'd be really lame if it was a heart, like really really lame.

Top Bottom